I’m just really depressed

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
My skin is so blotchy and fucked up now. It’s all over. Everyone keeps making fun of me. I’m a fuckup and want to die. God take me

• +1
Reactions: grimy
I was so close too idk I don’t think I’m meant to live. My life is over

• Ugh..
Reactions: SadLivwr
Hang in there brah, you'll make it one day. I understand it can be hard to pull yourself out of feeling like this and it might be impossible to view your situation differently. I assume you're still in school, you probably see your status at this school as damaged and irreversible but I say use that as motivation to make a fresh start after school with a new groups of people, could be work, college, hobby groups etc. Then think about using this time as preparation to be the best version of yourself, softmaxing, gymmax, social skillsmax and do everything you can to be prepared for this time. This will give you something to look forward to and a reason to push. Also, don't feel hate towards everyone around you as it never helps your situation, just ignore them and stick to your mission. I believe you can make it bro

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, Kaires, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
one word for you buddy. "LSD"

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Hang in there brah, you'll make it one day. I understand it can be hard to pull yourself out of feeling like this and it might be impossible to view your situation differently. I assume you're still in school, you probably see your status at this school as damaged and irreversible but I say use that as motivation to make a fresh start after school with a new groups of people, could be work, college, hobby groups etc. Then think about using this time as preparation to be the best version of yourself, softmaxing, gymmax, social skillsmax and do everything you can to be prepared for this time. This will give you something to look forward to and a reason to push. Also, don't feel hate towards everyone around you as it never helps your situation, just ignore them and stick to your mission. I believe you can make it bro
I’m 23. I literally just fucking destroyed myself this year through depression. So many chances in my life. All fucked up. I’ve seen how others act. How evil they are. I don’t want a part in this. I do t want to be part of the human race I wanna die

My skin is so blotchy and fucked up now. It’s all over. Everyone keeps making fun of me. I’m a fuckup and want to die. God take me
Make thread: how fix skin

reply: inject accutane

achieve happiness

I’m 23. I literally just fucking destroyed myself this year through depression. So many chances in my life. All fucked up. I’ve seen how others act. How evil they are. I don’t want a part in this. I do t want to be part of the human race I wanna die
I'm not saying this is the right path for you. But have you looked at and considered things like Psilocybin? Or Ayahuasca?

I'm not saying this is the right path for you. But have you looked at and considered things like Psilocybin? Or Ayahuasca?
I’m too mental for that

You only have 1 life you dumb retard. Take chance and ascend that is all.

I've wanted to give up as well before was a bit suicidal prior to 2020, but we must all go through hell to ascend.

• +1
Who makes fun of you, dude? Get real.

I’m only 23 and look 40

one more reason to wear a mask

What do you mean by this?
I’d end up having a bad trip. Listen dude. I finally repaired my skin and managed to completely fuck my face up. I have terrible razor burn, dark spots, and I used bleaching cream on my face so now it looks incredibly disgusting. It’s all over.

Why do all my co workers laugh at me when they walk by? Why does even my mom make fun of my looks?
I'd have to be partial to your life to figure out If that's even the case at all. I'm willing to bet it's not though.

Calm down boyo , ur gonna ascend one day and make fun of them and fuck their wives

• +1
Me and you are the same age. The way I think about it? May as well TRY to ascend in your prime. We can always blow our brains out at 40 if we fail.