I’m kinda sad I’m gonna miss being a teenager

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace

I still have time to be free because of less societal pressure but once I turn 19 I know I have to embrace the blackpilled world

I kinda wanna die ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, Pride, Despicable and 7 others
time flys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KIVVV, Tabula Rasa, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Enjoy every single day to the fullest while you still can, it starts going downhill once you get in your 20's

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, Costcosuperstore, Despicable and 4 others
i will never grow up i will never have to do "grown up" shit
i thank gandy every day for my life working in a way i was able to have this freedom

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, hopecel and lunin7
The only thing I miss about being a teen is having a full head of hair

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, IAMNOTANINCEL and lunin7
The biggest advice i can give you as an oldcel now is to not hesitate or be scared of openly acting out your thoughts especially around girls you are into, and do crazy shit you will regret it later once you can't do same stuff as when its socially accepted to do them

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, Despicable, Numb and 1 other person
I just turned 22 very recently, aging is surreal. I was 17 yr old youngcel right before Covid happened.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Timmy, Donkeyballs, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Enjoy every single day to the fullest while you still can, it starts going downhill once you get in your 20's
Yeah it’s brutal

Thankfully I’ve digested a lot of the blackpill ideology since I was 16, which essentially saved me from more suffering in the long run

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, Despicable and Tabula Rasa
22 such a serious age man this is so brutal

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Dang

• +1
I just turned 22 today, aging is surreal. I was 17 yr old youngcel right before Covid happened.
I was still in highschool when i made this account, and now im 23yo grown ass adult

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, incel194012940, Despicable and 2 others
Yeah it’s brutal

Thankfully I’ve digested a lot of the blackpill ideology since I was 16, which essentially saved me from more suffering in the long run
Idk what you mean with that its not primary looks even, its just how radically different everything is, from expectations of you to pressure and responsibilities as an adult, the loss of that innocence and the development of the frontal cortex making you more serious, it stripes away the magic of life. No more carefree innocence, especially as a male its brutal world out there

• So Sad
I was still in highschool when i made this account, and now im 23yo grown ass adult
I'm turning 21 this year but idk man I still feel like a teenager

might be because of lost youth tbh I'm probably going to have Peter Pan syndrome (if I don't have it already)

I'm turning 21 this year but idk man I still feel like a teenager

might be because of lost youth tbh I'm probably going to have Peter Pan syndrome (if I don't have it already)
Well this is the problem, i have Peter Pan syndrome myself, i have been rotting since covid in practice so I've been stuck in time since early 2020, but biology and society doesn't care about our brain being stuck in an earlier time, you will be expected to be an adult and hang around older adult boomers especially in the workplace

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and hopecel
Well this is the problem, i have Peter Pan syndrome myself, i have been rotting since covid in practice so I've been stuck in time since early 2020, but biology and society doesn't care about our brain being stuck in an earlier time, you will be expected to be an adult and hang around older adult boomers especially in the workplace
I used to act dress and have more mature interests when I was 16 in comparison to now

still it's kinda not a problem for me to speak with older people... but I tend to feel like if I was the same age as guys 5-6 years younger than me whereas I feel like everyone maturity-mogs me among my peers

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Idk what you mean with that its not primary looks even, its just how radically different everything is, from expectations of you to pressure and responsibilities as an adult, the loss of that innocence and the development of the frontal cortex making you more serious, it stripes away the magic of life. No more carefree innocence, especially as a male its brutal world out there
When I say “blackpilled” I mean more important issues such as government, philosophy, human and female nature, etc. I believe looks is just an aspect of the blackpill so I understand the point you’re trying to make.

I’m at the state now where at the young age of 18 I’ve accepted my fate, and all I have is time and knowledge. But I whole heartedly agree that the world is hard to navigate through once you get older.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
18, still feel like a teenager, i think it stops at 21

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, lunin7 and TsarTsar444
The biggest advice i can give you as an oldcel now is to not hesitate or be scared of openly acting out your thoughts especially around girls you are into, and do crazy shit you will regret it later once you can't do same stuff as when its socially accepted to do them
Are you a virgin?

• +1
18, still feel like a teenager, i think it stops at 21
Most people with life experience will agree that 18 is still somewhat a "kid" but 21 is when life "begins" for an adult

• +1
Depends on if you had a good youth and social side tbh

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and TsarTsar444
As a young zoomer, i couldnt agree more

even though im 18 now that i think about it i could have acted less inhib/more open when i was 14-15 back in highschool, but since im in college and social areas around girls i could still make use of this.

seriously though, really good advice.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and TsarTsar444
last time i was a teenager was over 50 years ago. you need to make your choices soon because it'll dictate the rest of your life. i never married or had children. society is crumbling.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and lunin7
I was joking about what I said earlier btw
Age is just a number tbh, you can act like a teenager all the way until 25, fuck what society thinks what you posted is bluepilled shit forcing yourself to accept their standards when you can take the redpill

• Love it
last time i was a teenager was over 50 years ago. you need to make your choices soon because it'll dictate the rest of your life. i never married or had children. society is crumbling.
As an oldcel, do you regret not having children? If you could go back in time would you have kids with the love of your life if you could, or at least regret for not doing so?

• +1
As an oldcel, do you regret not having children? If you could go back in time would you have kids with the love of your life if you could, or at least regret for not doing so?
yes, looking back there have been opportunities for it, i could have married a cute christian jb, but i was steadfast against it, intoxicated by the false promises of carefee bachelor lifestyle. i still think the whole raising kids thing is a giant burden, but i feel it would have been worth the sacrifice. it's your only chance at an afterlife.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and lunin7
He is a larping 30yo

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7, noodlelover and Azonin
life ends after 28 @Bojack
Primer ends when your T levels starts declining naturally as a male and this starts in your early 30's, years in your 20's go in light speed tho anyways so it barely matters, i might as well be considered 60yo

• +1

I still have time to be free because of less societal pressure but once I turn 19 I know I have to embrace the blackpilled world

I kinda wanna die ngl

Enjoy the youth while it lasts. I'm basically a old cel now, not 30 but not 20 , right in the middle. You need to hard max as soon as you can. So work hard, get your surgeries, and then take all the anti aging supplements and do al the anti aging protocols you can.

Trying to endlessly rot without any effort to ascend you'll waste all your youth.

I had some fun , but wasted a majority of it rotting.

• +1
Fear of embarrassment and my shyness has prevented me from doing so many things. I don’t know how to overcome it, I’ve had this problem since I was little. I’ve missed out on so much.

Last edited:
  • +1
19 = nineTEEN

still teenager

• +1
I’m 32 never even had a hug or kiss

• So Sad