I'm Knifemaxxxing

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
IMG 20220915 182141

Based how come tho

I used to knifeMaxx to school or knuckledusters are good too

Exactly for school/ self defense. Did you ever use it?
Careful tho get kicked out theory

Nah never used it tbh , idk if I’d have the balls to I’m kinda a pussy. Just good for threatening

1 semi pro Muay Thai fighter from college tried to start in DMs so I told him I’ll knuckleduster him and he backed down and said “respect” and this girl said he never backs down from anyone

Then some guys from my old school tried to threaten and bully me in a IG group chat so I told them to send their address and I’ll come knuckleduster him outside his house infront of his dad

Then he didn’t send address and all his friends PM me saying bro why u starting on him lowe it 😢😢😢😢

Honestly low inhib and weaponmaxxing will make literally anyone back down even if there’s 10 of them or they’re a pro fighter

Careful tho get kicked out theory

Nah never used it tbh , idk if I’d have the balls to I’m kinda a pussy. Just good for threatening

1 semi pro Muay Thai fighter from college tried to start in DMs so I told him I’ll knuckleduster him and he backed down and said “respect” and this girl said he never backs down from anyone

Then some guys from my old school tried to threaten and bully me in a IG group chat so I told them to send their address and I’ll come knuckleduster him outside his house infront of his dad

Then he didn’t send address and all his friends PM me saying bro why u starting on him lowe it 😢😢😢😢

Honestly low inhib and weaponmaxxing will make literally anyone back down even if there’s 10 of them or they’re a pro fighter
Wtf absolutely based. I ordered this too now.
IMG 20220915 183318

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
isn't owning guns legal in paki land? why would u buy a knife

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Beautiful girls, fast cars, expensive clothes and big house is out of your reach in this world. But you can hard work here to get all this in the next world.

But if you rope, you will burn in hellfire.

Good luck, buddy boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong
Beautiful girls, fast cars, expensive clothes and big house is out of your reach in this world. But you can hard work here to get all this in the next world.

But if you rope, you will burn in hellfire.

Good luck, buddy boyo.
I'm not gonna rope

Police liked the thread

I'm not gonna rope
Then hard work today and earn tomorrow. Plant the seed in this world and get the fruits in the next.

carry a cold steel espada xl and your test will increase by 20%

Good. I see rs. Where you ordering from?

Then hard work today and earn tomorrow. Plant the seed in this world and get the fruits in the next.
Sounds like a very Jewy thing to say

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Sounds like a very Jewy thing to say
You don't know the reality my friend. Have fun and enjoy in this world but suffer in the next. Hard work and control your desires and enjoy in the next. Good luck buddy boyo.

You don't know the reality my friend. Have fun and enjoy in this world but suffer in the next. Hard work and control your desires and enjoy in the next. Good luck buddy boyo.
What belief system is this based off of?