I’m known as the clavicular kid in school

-joe

-joe

Heartbroken over the .com foids
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Posts
1,762
Reputation
7,515
I tell them my adventures with @IronMike how the BBC is superior to all races however India is and equal if not better 🤣💯 @Jason Voorhees

I tell the kids at my school how I did dick filler DIY

I bully the normies when they mention “MOG”
I tell them there’s more slang like boyo, bhai, mirin, and “tales from the insane asylum” 🤫😲

My old account is 2024 however I’m spiritually a Oldgen maybe around 2018-2020 is my real joindate😍💯

@whiskers52 @muhammad18347 @fantom0726
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Oscaridk, supershocked123, holybrutal and 14 others
Yoo nga you gotta go tonight is the night you die 🤦‍♂️

Fuckin newgen sissy ass boy ppl like you are the reason why this forum is ruined kys dnr fag 🤣🤦‍♂️
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Astro1556, Crimx991 and 6 others
welcume to le bipi brother
we do diy heel fillers here
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, jotunnr, muhammad18347 and 2 others
🖤 GET READY FOR THE BLACKPILL BROTHER 🖤


Get ready. The BLACKPILL ERA is coming. 🗿⚫️

💉 Peptides


🧬 Genetics


🦴 Bone structure


👁️ Eye area


🗿 Facial harmony


💪 Body recomposition


💧 Skin quality


💇 Hairline optimisation


😴 Sleepmaxxing


🥩 Dietmaxxing


🏋️ Gymmaxxing


🧴 Skincare


📈 Heightmaxxing


🧠 Knowledgemaxxing


No more excuses. No more “just be confident bro”. 😭🙏

The mission is simple

IDENTIFY. OPTIMISE. ASCEND. 📈🗿⚡️

Study your phenotype. 🔬

Understand your strengths. 🧬

Fix what can realistically be improved. 🛠️

Maximise what you’ve got. 💪

BROTHER… ARE YOU READY? 🖤🗿⚫️

THE GRIND NEVER STOPS. ⛓️📈🔥
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, jotunnr, fantom0726 and 3 others
"Bro trust me im nt"
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, LegendaryKennen, Erdafritnib and 5 others
Me and the British ltns fucked marlon and clavicular with our waterpulling debloat method
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Erdafritnib, jotunnr and 3 others
thats frickin tuff as hell boi
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: muhammad18347, Erdafritnib, price. and 2 others
They're calling it the most grotesque post of all time
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: muhammad18347, voks, Erdafritnib and 2 others
I will ascend and prove you greys all wrong 🤣🥺
welcume to le bipi brother
we do diy heel fillers here
Brootal 💀☠️
🖤 GET READY FOR THE BLACKPILL BROTHER 🖤


Get ready. The BLACKPILL ERA is coming. 🗿⚫️

💉 Peptides


🧬 Genetics


🦴 Bone structure


👁️ Eye area


🗿 Facial harmony


💪 Body recomposition


💧 Skin quality


💇 Hairline optimisation


😴 Sleepmaxxing


🥩 Dietmaxxing


🏋️ Gymmaxxing


🧴 Skincare


📈 Heightmaxxing


🧠 Knowledgemaxxing


No more excuses. No more “just be confident bro”. 😭🙏

The mission is simple

IDENTIFY. OPTIMISE. ASCEND. 📈🗿⚡️

Study your phenotype. 🔬

Understand your strengths. 🧬

Fix what can realistically be improved. 🛠️

Maximise what you’ve got. 💪

BROTHER… ARE YOU READY? 🖤🗿⚫️

THE GRIND NEVER STOPS. ⛓️📈🔥
I’m fucking ready I’m fucking read to pick up the hammer 💀☠️

"Bro trust me im nt"
No I’m better I’m ND 💯☠️ nd is like when talking to much and being blackpilled no ?


Me and the British ltns fucked marlon and clavicular with our waterpulling debloat method
Yes ! 😍💯

thats frickin tuff as hell boi
Thanks bhai all you guys get it 🤣😎💯
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726, voks, muhammad18347 and 1 other person
They're calling it the most grotesque post of all time
I’m afraid “grotesque” isn’t in my vocabulary, such a low iq individual, it’s elementary level, quite sad you’re ☕️😮‍💨

Oh yes yes indeed perhaps your mother and father should reeducate you and teach you who your real daddy is 🤔 ITS ME IM YOUR DADDY 🤣
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991, muhammad18347, voks and 1 other person
I will ascend and prove you greys all wrong 🤣🥺

Brootal 💀☠️

I’m fucking ready I’m fucking read to pick up the hammer 💀☠️


No I’m better I’m ND 💯☠️ nd is like when talking to much and being blackpilled no ?



Yes ! 😍💯


Thanks bhai all you guys get it 🤣😎💯
Just pick up he fucking hammer boyo 💀🍷
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks and -joe
No I’m better I’m ND 💯☠️ nd is like when talking to much and being blackpilled no ?
Ass out stargazing meteor
 
  • JFL
Reactions: muhammad18347 and -joe
pov: u take Dbloat before school Tiki
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Crimx991, muhammad18347, voks and 1 other person
this forum makes me laugh so much
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: muhammad18347, voks and -joe
I tell them my adventures with @IronMike how the BBC is superior to all races however India is and equal if not better 🤣💯 @Jason Voorhees

I tell the kids at my school how I did dick filler DIY

I bully the normies when they mention “MOG”
I tell them there’s more slang like boyo, bhai, mirin, and “tales from the insane asylum” 🤫😲

My old account is 2024 however I’m spiritually a Oldgen maybe around 2018-2020 is my real joindate😍💯

@whiskers52 @muhammad18347 @fantom0726
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe and muhammad18347
Im Clav though
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe
im the marlon footballer kid at mine :sneaky:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: -joe
lmao clavicular kid. i thought the same thing yesterday
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe
i was the biggest geek in the whole school
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: -joe

Similar threads

isis_Bleach
Replies
0
Views
19
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
Erdafritnib
Replies
12
Views
41
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
IndecentEyes
Replies
4
Views
54
OldRooster
OldRooster
boneridden
Replies
1
Views
26
boneridden
boneridden
Orion
Replies
3
Views
29
prettyboymaxer
prettyboymaxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top