I'm known at school as a guy with a foot fetish

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Some ugly emo bitch from my old school invited me to a dance, I accepted even tho I didn't want to and then she acted really weird and sent me pics of her hairy legs before and after shaving I thought that was disgusting so I said I'm not going to the dance anymore with you sorry something came up.

Then she made rumors about me at school that I asked her for feet pics and she didn't send them and I blocked her and refused to go to the dance with her because of that.

What a fucking retarded abused emo whore bitch who talks behind my back. I'm legit the chillest dude who never talks bad about people not even behind their back but somehow people always got something to say about me. Should have said that in front of me I would have humiliated that bitch by showing the pics.

That was at my old school I only found out after a guy told me that some another nigga said I have a foot fetish and why.
And that nigga is at my new school and it appears he told the other girls at this school cuz at the start they were talking to me 24/7 now they avoid me.

Should I beat his ass?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, Zonar, Jarate and 8 others
not reading that, too many words for my brain.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I had an unpleasant experience with someone from my old school who invited me to a dance. Things got weird, and I decided not to go. She spread false rumors about me asking for feet pics, which isn't true. Now, people at my new school are avoiding me because of it. Should I confront the guy who started the rumors?

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
I had an unpleasant experience with someone from my old school who invited me to a dance. Things got weird, and I decided not to go. She spread false rumors about me asking for feet pics, which isn't true. Now, people at my new school are avoiding me because of it. Should I confront the guy who started the rumors?
Ignore, idiots can only do idiot things.

Mods pin this groundbreaking thread

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Some ugly emo bitch from my old school invited me to a dance, I accepted even tho I didn't want to and then she acted really weird and sent me pics of her hairy legs before and after shaving I thought that was disgusting so I said I'm not going to the dance anymore with you sorry something came up.

Then she made rumors about me at school that I asked her for feet pics and she didn't send them and I blocked her and refused to go to the dance with her because of that.

What a fucking retarded abused emo whore bitch who talks behind my back. I'm legit the chillest dude who never talks bad about people not even behind their back but somehow people always got something to say about me. Should have said that in front of me I would have humiliated that bitch by showing the pics.

That was at my old school I only found out after a guy told me that some another nigga said I have a foot fetish and why.
And that nigga is at my new school and it appears he told the other girls at this school cuz at the start they were talking to me 24/7 now they avoid me.

Should I beat his ass?
Beat him bro, I actually fucking mean it, if you're too afraid to get in a fight atleast confront that nigga.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Deleted member 41284

Should I beat his ass?
No shame in liking cute girls feet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and truecel12
whip your shit out and rape him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, StraightHeadJames and Deleted member 62070
Walk up to him in the halls and slap him in the face

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
please tell me you beat his ass. please beat that nigga up. make sure you have enough evidence to say that he spreaded misinformation about you and if you get good evidence, beat his ass up.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames

Should I beat his ass?

please tell me you beat his ass. please beat that nigga up. make sure you have enough evidence to say that he spreaded misinformation about you and if you get good evidence, beat his ass up.
imma go up to him when im back at school we're off school for 4 weeks

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
good luck bro. find an actual reason or evidence to back up why you did what you did. It might not help but still better than having nothing. If you don't have no evidence, it would be a typical school fight.

Confront him in front of a big group. Ask why he made up bullshit rumors about you. He either apologizes in front of everyone or not, if not, beat him up.

did read
just change your school
or go ER

whats wrong with feet fetish.

women literally asking me to hit them, call them nasty sluts, throat-fuck them, choke them and we are all just supposed to find these desires normal and accept them.

but some nigga wanting to lick a girl's feet is unacceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Should I beat his ass?
Rape him