I'm LDARing in Bangkok

A

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
It's pretty good I'm not going to lie. I've rented a $700 apartment. It's fancy and convient.

There's a seven eleven that's open 24 hrs close by my block, so I can buy some munchies whenever I feel like it. The internet speed is a respectable 80mbs. I've been using my laptop for gaming. It's a 17.3in thin bezel, 2022 alienware model with upper mid range specs. I've been trying to run BWC game on Tinder and I'm getting a few bites. Hopefully, I'll be almost a foot deep in a pale skinned cute asian bitch by the end of the week. The heat here isn't too bad. I only sweat when I drink a hot cup of coffee, tea or when I work out.

I'm going to hit the clubs soon and see if I can pick up a fat ass young asian bitch. I'm quite aggressive with my approaches, I normally put my hands all over any girl who shows the slightest bit of interest in me. Girls like it because they're all fucking whores at the end of the day. All in all, I'm quite liking my stay so far in Bangkok.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jué
You're in Thailand bro. Why u expecting pale girls. They're giga dark there.

You're in Thailand bro. Why u expecting pale girls. They're giga dark there.
There's a lotta tourists from Europe, America and Australia. Most aren't in Bangkok tho lol

There's a lotta tourists from Europe, America and Australia. Most aren't in Bangkok tho lol
Yeah with their boyfriend or families. They're not there to fuck alienwaremaxxed incels 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
That's the spirit. God speed.

+ stop pretending to be white. We know who you are. asian boi

Yeah with their boyfriend or families. They're not there to fuck alienwaremaxxed incels 💀
Actually Yeah they are bro they're there to have fun and will fuck a lot. Literally what tourists and backpackers are known for. :ROFLMAO: