I'm learning russian ded srs

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
ded srs tbh ngl

how do i know which syllable is a stressed syllable tho? fuck russians jfl

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
I wanna learn Spanish, and I'm sure all of you know why.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, rockndogs and Vitruvian
5D693B05 0D88 4E2A 97A4 1647877322EC

XD

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs

I can understand spanish quite well tbh ngl. I think i can speak a little bit as well ded srs. But i'd probably sound like a 4 yo child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I can understand spanish quite well tbh ngl. I think i can speak a little bit as well ded srs. But i'd probably sound like a 4 yo child
I wish I had a latina girl to eat her ass out bro. How did it feel? I wish I could do it too it must've felt great

I wish I had a latina girl to eat her ass out bro. How did it feel? I wish I could do it too it must've felt great

bro

• +1
Noo not to your girlfriend if that's what you were thinking I just meant to say I'd love to have a latina girl to eat her ass lol. Sorry if you took that wrong.
Well I'm from Iowa but now I live on the West coast
Lots of latinas I assume... Might go there some time who knows we'll see each other there 🤔

Noo not to your girlfriend if that's what you were thinking I just meant to say I'd love to have a latina girl to eat her ass lol. Sorry if you took that wrong.

i didnt. im just tired af rn to type something else

• +1

What would be your second choice of race if you couldn't pick any type of Latina? Had to be completely different.

• +1
What would be your second choice of race if you couldn't pick any type of Latina? Had to be completely different.
Probably asian or white.

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
Probably asian or white.

Lol it's funny how literally every guy wants either "Asian or White", as if they are in the same category for everyone.
I'm guilty of this myself, I prefer Asian/White a lot. There are plenty of sexy races though.

People can't say they prefer one or the other so they list Asian & White as a package deal, haha!

• +1
Lol it's funny how literally every guy wants either "Asian or White", as if they are in the same category for everyone.
I'm guilty of this myself, I prefer Asian/White a lot. There are plenty of sexy races though.

People can't say they prefer one or the other so they list Asian & White as a package deal, haha!
I mean all races have their attractive and unattractive people, I just tend to have a preference :D

I mean all races have their attractive and unattractive people, I just tend to have a preference :D

Most definitely! Everyone likes what they like. Seriously though, maybe the only reason I "prefer" asian&white women is because it's all I know.
If I had experience with several different races, my preference in women may change.

• +1
Most definitely! Everyone likes what they like. To be honest though, maybe the only reason I "prefer" asian&white women is because it's all I know.
If I had experience with several different races, my preference in women may change.
Very true. My first gf was Mexican after all haha

Je parle Français

ded srs tbh ngl

how do i know which syllable is a stressed syllable tho? fuck russians jfl
Started learning russian 3 years ago. I have an online skype teacher, I also use duolingo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rockndogs and Deleted member 685
не прочитал