man it feels good mogging

Went out Saturday had some roadman mtn come up to me and say 'bro i know a player when i see one' and then was respecting me. I was with some guy and he never said it to him (brutal).. Him and his mates sat in front of us and told these guys to fuck off and move so i could watch the boxing jfl.

Then i bumped into two HTNs and they were asking shit about me and bought me drinks and asked to come out with them next weekend. I'm in this groupchat with them now jfl. I ended up chilling with them at the club for a bit which was mogger as they seemed to know everyone.

Then went to the dancefloor and approached the first girl and left 5 mins later and was fucking her in her place while she locked her dogs in her bathroom:lul: and has been texting me to meet again. When I kissed her, her friends were mirin hard saying i am well fit and shit.

I went out by myself in a city not too long ago and had similar and a foid come up to me and say 'holy shit you're insanely attractive'

My club slay rate is 80% right now. It's actually easy lmao.
Fuckin W :love:

I can't cope fuckkkkkkkkkk :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

You starting to sound like innervoid.
He was a fakecel he Is in PhD program sees stacies everyday and probably mogs everyone there he Just came here to Flex his superior Life at 29 yo mogging mere wagecels

He was a fakecel he Is in PhD program sees stacies everyday and probably mogs everyone there he Just came here to Flex his superior Life at 29 yo mogging mere wagecels
You called him a “LTN”.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nah he Always spams 20k posts in 3 months then goes afk. Already had like 5 accounts. Probably coming back by november
He had accounts before?
I hope he dies.

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
ban this guy, his threads are suifuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and the BULL
You're One of those Who has everything yet still spends energies to put me down
No i don’t have a mogger face yet, i’m still waiting for my surgeries.
Only thing i have is:
-6’3
-good frame and physique
- decent recourses
-good job

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
No i don’t have a mogger face yet, i’m still waiting for my surgeries.
Only thing i have is:
-6’3
-good frame and physique
- decent recourses
-good job
That's all Is Needed to have a good Life

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates