I'm leaving my hometown with 2k

soulless_npc

soulless_npc

Master
the essential function of man is to live. I will not waste my days trying to prolong them. I will use my time.

i have already clocked thousands of hours wageslaving with no pussy and soon my youth will be gone. all I have been doing for years is doing that, rotting, frying my brain with weed and jerking off. i have known the pain of working garbage pickup picking up garbage bags of dog shit while getting laughed at by preppy kids who are partying and getting laid unlike me who was never cool in college and dropped out. Not only did I miss out on young love I now am becoming a mockery, a Quasimodo, a piss on and a shit on. fuck that, I will shit on life and the world. I have an insane amount of emotional leverage. I refuse to rot and end up just some washed up old fuck whose only real stories he has to talk about are stupid anecdotes from your jobs.

gonna rough it and live light and live life and work when I have to, otherwise just gonna explore and soak up the human experience. 9-5, going home to an apartment and ldaring ain't living. and that's what I would end up doing anyway even if I got an apt rn because I'm still coming up. I'm not cool yet.

hopefully I don't die or end up in jail. may God be with me. goodbye.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Hero of the Imperium, Rizzler and 4 others
So what are you exactly gonna do? I saved up like 40k, but with my job I cant barely rent anything.
Im just stuck in that 8-5 circle, with no life improvements, relying on my parents

Last edited:
So what are you exactly gonna do?
lower my expectations of what I need to live (material comforts) because they cost money and money is time and time is what you need to do this little thing called living

Power to you brother! Wagecucking destroys the soul. 2k won't get you far so i wonder what your plan is. Maybe just go asia and live properly for a month.

• Love it
Reactions: soulless_npc
lower my expectations of what I need to live (material comforts) because they cost money and money is time and time is what you need to do this little thing called living
So how ur exactly gonna have more time/money leaving ur parents?

Power to you brother! Wagecucking destroys the soul. 2k won't get you far so i wonder what your plan is. Maybe just go asia and live properly for a month.
idc if I have to live in basement off of craigslist ad while working at a gas station nor if I have roommates. it's all about grace and tolerance anyway. I'd rather just get to the spot where shit is hotter and I have more opportunity and figure shit out there.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
It's getting harder and harder for sub 100 IQ's to do anything

idc if I have to live in basement off of craigslist ad while working at a gas station nor if I have roommates. it's all about grace and tolerance anyway. I'd rather just get to the spot where shit is hotter and I have more opportunity and figure shit out there.
I get what u mean man, but for me its not really about time. Im just rotting, bcuz I have no life purpose and stuck in this 8-5 mentality and became super lazy and unmotivated bcuz i still live with my parents... anyway good luck.

It's getting harder and harder for sub 100 IQ's to do anything
not sure if this is empathic or some kind of smartass diss

I get what u mean man, but for me its not really about time. Im just rotting, bcuz I have no life purpose and stuck in this 8-5 mentality and became super lazy and unmotivated bcuz i still live with my parents... anyway good luck.
if it doesn't bother you yet, it will

not sure if this is empathic or some kind of smartass diss
no I'm retarded myself due to meningitis at birth, it's just so over for people like us, if i was high IQ and could do STEM majority of my issues would be solved

if it doesn't bother you yet, it will. idk how old u are
nothing can be done so why bother. some people are just unsalvageable and are doomed to live a shit life of retail/warehouse jobs no matter how much effort they put in

Didn’t you ask for a ban an hour ago?

no I'm retarded myself due to meningitis at birth, it's just so over for people like us, if i was high IQ and could do STEM majority of my issues would be solved
not over for me. I'd rather die than accept that

if it doesn't bother you yet, it will. idk how old u are
It bothers me a lot, Im getting more depressed each year even though I have a good amount of money saved up and have everything i need in my parents house... I'm 27... though average starting rent is 1200 eu per months with water/gas/internet etc. I will have no money left at the end of the month..

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
It bothers me a lot, Im getting more depressed each year even though I have a good amount of money saved up and have everything i need in my parents house... I'm 27... though average starting rent is 1200 eu per months with water/gas/internet etc. I will have no money left at the end of the month..
you are not as stuck as you think. everything is within your control. saving up money but remaining stagnant in your soul is still a lose-lose situation (IMO). wish you the best amigo

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian
Sounds like a you problem instead of the city ngl

gl to you

• +1
Sounds awesome, I'd say you'll have a good time. Make sure to enjoy the small things like the scenery and the beer.

• +1
the essential function of man is to live. I will not waste my days trying to prolong them. I will use my time.

i have already clocked thousands of hours wageslaving with no pussy and soon my youth will be gone. all I have been doing for years is doing that, rotting, frying my brain with weed and jerking off. i have known the pain of working garbage pickup picking up garbage bags of dog shit while getting laughed at by preppy kids who are partying and getting laid unlike me who was never cool in college and dropped out. Not only did I miss out on young love I now am becoming a mockery, a Quasimodo, a piss on and a shit on. fuck that, I will shit on life and the world. I have an insane amount of emotional leverage. I refuse to rot and end up just some washed up old fuck whose only real stories he has to talk about are stupid anecdotes from your jobs.

gonna rough it and live light and live life and work when I have to, otherwise just gonna explore and soak up the human experience. 9-5, going home to an apartment and ldaring ain't living. and that's what I would end up doing anyway even if I got an apt rn because I'm still coming up. I'm not cool yet.

hopefully I don't die or end up in jail. may God be with me. goodbye.
God isn't gonna support your cause if the end goal is just pussy, dumbfuck.... Get your life together for the sake of a better future not vagina thats what creeps and insecure retards do... Stop chasing vaginas you fucking losers I will squish your pathetic little skulls...

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
God isn't gonna support your cause if the end goal is just pussy, dumbfuck.... Get your life together for the sake of a better future not vagina thats what creeps and insecure retards do... Stop chasing vaginas you fucking losers I will squish your pathetic little skulls...

LIVE IN YOUR CAR

All I hear is overly boyish and feminine whining and emotional venting without a solid plan.

No life experience.

No life experience.
horse shit

you're just another simp stoic, you're plugged into the matrix

hahahha I bet you have crumpled up newspaper in your chest instead of a heart and can't remember your best experiences in life, you try so hard to put on this front and deny your inner emotions and then take all your negativity out on other men. just like the rest of the zombies