I'm leaving Thailand an incel (JBW is wrong)

A

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
Like I've been saying, JBW doesn't exist. It is a figment of your imagination.

I'm leaving in a couple of days an incel! Yes, you read that correctly, an incel! Asian women think white men are ugly if they aren't Chad tier. I even saw a Chadlite awkwardly holding his toddler when walking out of his apartment complex in central Bangkok. I messaged so many women and kept being rejected and it burned me out pretty fast and then shortly after I got seriously ill. The girls always wanted me to take them out on dates and they refused to come over my apartment and to watch a film with me. A lot of them tried to keep me as a beta orbiter in their inbox. "You're so handsome!" "Yeah, cool, so when are you sucking my cock!?" "OMG, all you're after is sex, you're a creep." They are pretty good at manipulating men with fake compliments used to pump up a man's ego. Now, I understand exactly where Kent was coming from when he made those vlogs shouting and screaming in his car telling women to stop calling him handsome.

They always wanted me to take them out on dates and spend, spend, spend. The women available on dating apps are the leftovers who have baggage. Changs leftovers! All I wanted was a 5/10 16 to 22 yo asian woman who hasn't been ran through. I have 10 times more of a chance of getting this back home but with a white girl.

Asian women are money mad and don't give a fuck about sex. They're the most asexual beings to ever exist. I feel completely undesired here. I can't wait to leave this shithole country. Every waking moment I feel like I'm in a sauna. Milk costs 2x more than in the UK. Groceries prices are cheaper overall but not by a whole margin. The eggs here are quite good value, though.

Geomaxing in 2024 is dead. Every Tom, Dick and Harry under the sun is here.

20240918 181652

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lokki, aspiringexcel, Latinolooksmaxxer and 27 others

I'm leaving in a couple of days an incel! Yes, you read that correctly, an incel! Asian women think white men are ugly if they aren't Chad tier. I even saw a Chadlite awkwardly holding his toddler when walking out of his apartment complex in central Bangkok. I messaged so many women and kept being rejected and it burned me out prettt fast and then shortly after I got seriously ill. The girls always wanted me to take them out on dates and they refused to come over my apartment and to watch a film with me. A lot of them tried to keep me as a beta orbiter in their inbox. "You're so handsome!" "Yeah, cool, so when are you sucking my cock!?" "OMG, all you're after is sex, you're a creep." They are pretty good at manipulating men with false compliments to pump up your ego. Now, I understand exactly where Kent was coming from when he made those vlogs shouting and screaming in his car telling women to stop calling him handsome.

They always wanted me to take them out on dates and spend, spend, spend. The women available on dating apps are the leftovers who have baggage. Changs leftovers! All I wanted was a 5/10 16 to 22 yo asian woman who hasn't been ran through. I have 10 times more of a chance of getting this back home but with a white girl.

Asian women are money mad and don't give a fuck about sex. They're the most asexual beings to ever exist. I feel completely undesired here. I can't wait to leave this shithole country. Every waking moment I feel like I'm in a sauna. Milk costs 2x more than in the UK. Groceries prices are cheaper overall but not by a whole margin. The eggs here are quite good value, though.

View attachment 3202539
dnr jbw stay virgin boyos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Roquefort, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
Asian women are well known for being gold diggers

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, aspiringexcel, Roquefort and 6 others
Africa is the last option to geomaxx

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lokki, aspiringexcel, Roquefort and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Roquefort, spongebob and 9 others
Too many Europeans went there, competing with a bunch of looksmaxxed geomaxxers in SEA

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Latinolooksmaxxer, thereallegend and 3 others
I’m sending this thread to rehab room I want him to call you a oofy doofy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, borntosuffer, yyy and 1 other person
Too many Europeans went there, competing with a bunch of looksmaxxed geomaxxers in SEA
They're all competing over a minority of asian foids who're race mixers and even then these women are leftovers.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I’m sending this thread to rehab room I want him to call you a oofy doofy
How can I be an oofy doofy if I get girls back home in a Western country? Retard tier logic.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Gengar
just geomaxx to a random african village bro they're full of stacies!

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Kevin Logan, qazw and 1 other person
This is really brutal damn, hope u enjoyed thailand though

• +1

I'm leaving in a couple of days an incel! Yes, you read that correctly, an incel! Asian women think white men are ugly if they aren't Chad tier. I even saw a Chadlite awkwardly holding his toddler when walking out of his apartment complex in central Bangkok. I messaged so many women and kept being rejected and it burned me out pretty fast and then shortly after I got seriously ill. The girls always wanted me to take them out on dates and they refused to come over my apartment and to watch a film with me. A lot of them tried to keep me as a beta orbiter in their inbox. "You're so handsome!" "Yeah, cool, so when are you sucking my cock!?" "OMG, all you're after is sex, you're a creep." They are pretty good at manipulating men with fake compliments used to pump up a man's ego. Now, I understand exactly where Kent was coming from when he made those vlogs shouting and screaming in his car telling women to stop calling him handsome.

View attachment 3202539

View attachment 3202539
Read every word.

• +1
Geomaxxing was about fucking cheap hookers genius

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Latinolooksmaxxer, Kevin Logan and 2 others
Africa is the last option to geomaxx
There are other countries in Asia that are a good option for sexpats like Vietnam or Cambodia, they solved most of their issues, are relatively safe now and most important haven't been invaded by tons of horny tourists that led to pussy inflation and rising prices of sex that we see now in Thailand.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ghostman
true asian women hate tall height, white skin, white features in 2024. its all about being 5ft7, tiny eyes, brown skin. make sure you dont geomax. come home buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and ghostman
Op is a gook larper btw, he makes those threads because he's mad ethnic women love white men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, normie_joe and qazw
Thai women are the easiest Asian women.

There was this British incel who impregnated many Thai women. The women were low tier, but still.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
How trucel do you have to be to fail in Thailand?

"You're so handsome!" "Yeah, cool, so when are you sucking my cock!?" "OMG, all you're after is sex, you're a creep."
Honestly, from the sounds of this, your failure might've been because you are too non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Latinolooksmaxxer
Good now you know your place incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Kevin Logan
Dnr, JBW is real not just abroad but in the west to. If you think it’s hard being white try being curry JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, normie_joe and qazw
try phillipines

• +1
Reactions: qazw

View attachment 3202539

As I've said before, if being white doesn't give you results in SEA, you are beyond saving. That means you are deformed.

Just cope with anime and vidya.

• +1
Reactions: qazw and n9wiff
As I've said before, if being white doesn't give you results in SEA, you are beyond saving. That means you are deformed.

OP isn't deformed. He is just a mentally ill HTN WASP. Looks like alibaba version of Paul walker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, Jonnyboi, Kevin Logan and 1 other person
OP isn't deformed. He is just a mentally ill HTN WASP. Looks like alibaba version of Paul walker.

Honestly, from the sounds of this, your failure might've been because you are too non-NT.
Op is a gook larper btw, he makes those threads because he's mad ethnic women love white men.
Good now you know your place incel

He is larping then.

You don't bare the semblance of Paul Walker and end up maidenless in SEA, it doesn't happen.

If subhumans like him are seen as 9/10 models, OP would be seen as a demigod.

SEA/gook women have white cocku embedded in their DNA, it just cannot happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, Jason Voorhees and Kevin Logan
Just fuck a cheap hooker you fucking retard

Brutal competition pill
Finding a location where your value is higher due to lack of competition will only ever be a temporary thing
Granted Thailand was a good place for Westerners to go for decades now but the advantage gained there will probably soon reduce to the point where the travel isn't even worth the effort for the rewards.

I know a PSLer who lived in Thailand for a while (5'11 HTN) and he was slaying from tinder with relative ease, he said he never tried to interact irl and relied only on tinder.
Whenever a foid would put up resistance to him leading the convo in a sexual direction and she acted like she required being brought on a date he would just tell her to shut the fuck up and come suck on his cock and she would often submit to that
He ghosted some gook he was fucking and she sent him 200 messages in a row jfl
He also said he sees some legit Chads over there, I remember watching a street interview in Thailand and there were white Moggers casually strolling around in the background

Nowhere on earth will escape the reach of the White Chad and once every newly matured foid on earth has been exposed to them there is no going back, every foid on earth will have close to the same looks standards for guys who are unfamiliar to them (while the same rules wont apply to guys who are familiar but PSL aspies dont have the luxury of social circle game)

Apparently Hamza's friend "Harbonator" the incel looking white dude was tinder match mogging Hamza there and he lost his virginity over there too, so there is still hope for lower level whites there.
Is it still worth a shot for white incels? Maybe but I'd say have a backup plan of the Phillipines or something because it seems by no means guaranteed that inceldom can be escaped in Thailand

• +1
Reactions: qazw

I never said I was optionless, you stupid tard. I specifically said I can't get desirable asian women who are gutter trash.

You're clearly a naive inexperienced retard who doesn't understand women. Women are very manipulative, didn't you know. 🤣

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: qazw and St.TikTokcel

View attachment 3202539
@Vskizzle1016 @LuckyBeast this is the fate of every pinkoid male. Meanwhile your women belong to chad and Tyrone, chinks are fucking chad in Thailand they don’t want you cumskins. MUH DATING APP STUDY :soy::soy::soy: Yeah keep coping with that Buddy reality remains your incels

He is larping then.

You don't bare the semblance of Paul Walker and end up maidenless in SEA, it doesn't happen.

If subhumans like him are seen as 9/10 models, OP would be seen as a demigod.

SEA/gook women have white cocku embedded in their DNA, it just cannot happen.

That's betabuxing. She's fucking OLD and ran through.

Notice how only browns are sperging out about their JBW cope being destroyed? The absolute state of this forum @Regenerator @nathan

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and The Dark Phoenix
poor guy couldn't even bang cock in bangkok

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan
You need a basic level of conversations skills and openness.
Your own fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, spongebob, qazw and 1 other person
@Vskizzle1016 @LuckyBeast this is the fate of every pinkoid male. Meanwhile your women belong to chad and Tyrone, chinks are fucking chad in Thailand they don’t want you cumskins. MUH DATING APP STUDY :soy::soy::soy: Yeah keep coping with that Buddy reality remains your incels
Another curry munching tard that's automatically assuming I'm incel back home.

try phillipines
Nah, I'm good. I have my own strategy back home that works. Plus, I can attract prime age girls IRL back home. I'm looking forward to returning home.

Nah, I'm good. I have my own strategy back home that works. Plus, I can attract prime age girls IRL back home. I'm looking forward to returning home.
you say you can attract prime girls at home, but u cant even attract ladyboys in thailand

2r0.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, St.TikTokcel, qazw and 1 other person
Another curry munching tard that's automatically assuming I'm incel back home.
I’m the opporsite of you. I’m incel in my shithole city in the UK, but slayer abroad. Unlike your subhuman pinkoid ass I get sexy white girls when I travel to Europe meanwhile you get fuck ALL EVEN WHEN TRYING TO SLAY UGLY ASS CHINKS :lul::lul::lul::lul:

As I have stated before. Being white in SEA doesn't increase physical attractiveness because the women in SEA have evolved to find asian male morphology to be attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, St.TikTokcel and normie_joe
Time to throw in the towels if you are sub chad-lite. I am doing it soon

Autist projection.
NT matters you know?
Don‘t be a little pussy.
I'm the one who made random new friends on a night out a few weeks back and started clubbing with my new pal using him as social proofing. Again, get some life experience before you open your mouth.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR