I’m legit concerned all this looksmaxing might have turned me into a target for gay men more than women 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro mods don’t ban me I’m not gay but I swear for some reason this happens more often then I’d like :feelskek:

At this point I legit feel like I’m a foid

With girls it’s rare like sometimes lock eyes in a train or something but with guys being so much more direct it’s crazy

Like today literally rn 2 minutes ago I went to buy this
9B0D67C4 DBEF 45E3 BD95 7B2CABB93ED6

Just something to eat at the gas station and the guy is like hey my handsome in german then I’m like oh I want the chicken burger :feelskek:

And then I go to pay and he’s like 3,99 and then makes some joke about how he’s gonna keep the 1 cent and blows me a kiss :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, BeanletMogger, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
Bro is this how it feels like to be a girl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Every time some old man hitting on u? I had a guy come approach me at the station too starts talking to me saying I should wear shorts

Guys touch my legs, shoulders like at this point I don’t think it’s normal anymore man 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, xegigi and nathan
maybe your malegaze maxxed

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and 97baHater
post face tbh

i want to see how faggy you look

gymmaxing same shit

whenever i build decent muscles its mostly faggots who care

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Heinrich Schmidt, datboijj and 2 others
Imagine how often that happens to the prettyboymaxxers and twinkmaxxers on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
gymmaxing same shit

whenever i build decent muscles its mostly faggots who care
I think it’s just because men are more likely to flirt women are more lookers they expect u to approach

But at this point I’m just akward st that gas station when that guy is working he does weird stuff like this every time and I see with the other customers he’s normal
:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Imagine how often that happens to the prettyboymaxxers and twinkmaxxers on the forum
Maybe I have pretty dense stubble now but this is happening a lot especially with all the touching or talking about my shoulders

I have wide shoulders tho I’m not gymmaxed in anyway just probably makes me look strong

you get used to it

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
you get used to it
I’m gonna try to approach women and see if they also will have a positive reaction

Or ask my friends if I look gay tho I think any man who takes care of himself and has good sexual dynorphism gets this

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I’m gonna try to approach women and see if they also will have a positive reaction

Or ask my friends if I look gay
when i see men staring i just nod my head to them
And they just stop, it feels like the best way to go about it

when i see men staring i just nod my head to them
And they just stop, it feels like the best way to go about it
Men staring might mean something else I also get that tho don’t assume their gay ppl might stare for many reasons

Even with girls staring I usually make sure to look if she holds eye contact keeps looking back etc

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Coming out the closet we accept you :love:
My aunt also got blown away she said I was very attractive with stubble maybe girls do too I also get stares from women a lot and they usually don’t look away but I’m still too shy i just look away so I never know what they will do next

Maybe next time I’ll force to stay locked and see what they do

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Bro mods don’t ban me I’m not gay but I swear for some reason this happens more often then I’d like :feelskek:

At this point I legit feel like I’m a foid

With girls it’s rare like sometimes lock eyes in a train or something but with guys being so much more direct it’s crazy

Like today literally rn 2 minutes ago I went to buy this
View attachment 2919038

Just something to eat at the gas station and the guy is like hey my handsome in german then I’m like oh I want the chicken burger :feelskek:

And then I go to pay and he’s like 3,99 and then makes some joke about how he’s gonna keep the 1 cent and blows me a kiss :feelskek:
nah wtf germans are sexual deviant weirdos thats why dw

nah wtf germans are sexual deviant weirdos thats why dw
Sometimes it’s legit Muslims too idk I’ve been losing weight and this shit is starting to happen

Ik I’m not a twink I’m wide and have a strong jaw tho I have some sexual dymorphic eyes with feminine eyes and long lashes tho masculine browridge and maybe thick lips is also feminine

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back