I'm literally a marketing god.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Came up with this in 5 minutes after my smoothie idea. This is what will be printed on cups, probably not the exact font, but you get the idea.

4164e817c67dc673502389772e9a8ff2.png

The cups that the smoothies will be dispensed in will be Starbucks-esque, half clear, and half black or white, depending on the time of day the smoothie is served. This will make it extremely marketable and postable. The text will probably be printed on the colored part of the cup, inverse of the background color.

I haven't decided whether the cup will be horizontally or vertically colorblocked. I'm also not sure whether I like the smiley face on both sides of the text, I might only have it on the right side.

Additionally, I've thought of an extremely competitive supply model. We will negotiate contracts with retailers with a local presence instead of managing the supply chain ourselves. Locational and seasonal shortages are the obvious concern, however, we will simply counter it by saying "Smoothology's strives to provide a premium experience at a reasonable cost. You can be sure that if one of our locations is offering a blend(what we'll call our smoothie choices), it will be perfect, in every way, every time."

We will have an app and a website that lets you check to see if blends are available, and if they aren't, when they will be. Also, we will push blends containing local ingredients. We will have competitions where employees try to come up with the most delicious smoothie, and they will get a phat bonus if they win.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 685 and Ritalincel
cringe kill yourself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Redrighthand, norwoodreaper and 6 others
loled man thx

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
https://incels.is/logo/banana-logo.png

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and dough2
youre such a nut job

market these nuts you utter subhuamn

keep crying for me you permavirgin beta

one of the rare times where I literally didn't read a single word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Came up with this in 5 minutes after my smoothie idea. This is what will be printed on cups, probably not the exact font, but you get the idea.

4164e817c67dc673502389772e9a8ff2.png

The cups that the smoothies will be dispensed in will be Starbucks-esque, half clear, and half black or white, depending on the time of day the smoothie is served. This will make it extremely marketable and postable. The text will probably be printed on the colored part of the cup, inverse of the background color.

I haven't decided whether the cup will be horizontally or vertically colorblocked. I'm also not sure whether I like the smiley face on both sides of the text, I might only have it on the right side.

Additionally, I've thought of an extremely competitive supply model. We will negotiate contracts with retailers with a local presence instead of managing the supply chain ourselves. Locational and seasonal shortages are the obvious concern, however, we will simply counter it by saying "Smoothology's strives to provide a premium experience at a reasonable cost. You can be sure that if one of our locations is offering a blend(what we'll call our smoothie choices), it will be perfect, in every way, every time."

We will have an app and a website that lets you check to see if blends are available, and if they aren't, when they will be. Also, we will push blends containing local ingredients. We will have competitions where employees try to come up with the most delicious smoothie, and they will get a phat bonus if they win.
Smooths me

it would look better on the right side only dude