Im literally fucking crying this cant be real

It is but you're just not listening
Give me proof. Real proof. No one can say for sure if God is real since no one has come back from the dead. Religion is still not definite. Religion isn't proven and will never be until we die.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6380
nice akhi u rly showed him, a video talking about what greeks knew 4000 years ago
Muh greek this muh greek that, if taht's really true why did sciencere-discover it now? there are endless more miracles, more enough than that is the simple question posed in the quran

Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?
Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Rather, they are not certain.
Or have they the depositories [containing the provision] of your Lord? Or are they the controllers [of them]?
Or have they a stairway [into the heaven] upon which they listen? Then let their listener produce a clear authority.

@abmonger

Are you ok? i should make a thread about julaybiib, he was a not too attractive man who lived at the time of the propeht sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, we'll see the story in sha Allah
tales from sahih muslim

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Ocelot
Give me proof. Real proof. No one can say for sure if God is real since no one has come back from the dead. Religion is still not definite. Religion isn't proven and will never be until we die.

Muh greek this muh greek that, if taht's really true why did sciencere-discover it now? there are endless more miracles, more enough than that is the simple question posed in the quran

Or have they the depositories [containing the provision] of your Lord? Or are they the controllers [of them]?
Or have they a stairway [into the heaven] upon which they listen? Then let their listener produce a clear authority.

Stop posting verses fucking lol.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t

@abmonger
The fetus verse can't really be used as proof since it's restating (in a vague way at that as well) something that greeks knew literally hundreds/thousands of years before the verse was delivered.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
The fetus verse can't really be used as proof since it's restating (in a vague way at that as well) something that greeks knew literally hundreds/thousands of years before the verse was delivered.

not going to watch this shit, I used to be extremely religious in my youth and can say all of the stuff found in the video are knowledge that was already circulating in the world at the time the quran was delivered

• +1

Doesn't prove anything. I wont watch that too lol. I wonder why people get into stupid accidents. God doesn't change anything in this world at all. Ghosts don't exist, spirits don't exist in this world, they may exist in the afterlife but we haven't been to the afterlife, have we?

• +1
@abmonger defeated.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
This guy is legit trolling. We asking for proof and he is sending us a 4 min video about his proof. Just take the satanpill and ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 6485b025t and sytyl
@abmonger defeated.
HAHAAH. WTF ARE U SAYING. YOU DIDNT DEFEAT HIM RETARD. GIVE ME DEFINITE CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF YOUR GOD EXISTING. WE WILL NEVER KNOW UNTIL WE DIE.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and 6485b025t
This will dsiperse your doubt

yes, totally going to watch a 42 minute video of "facts" that I know are misrepresented and overstated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, 6485b025t, sytyl and 1 other person
yes, totally going to watch a 42 minute video of "facts" that I know are misrepresented and overstated

still same and unchanged

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6723
Do you believe Muhammad (pbuh) rode a flying donkey from one city to another?
i dont think it was a donkey but yeah i do believe in that story

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
a creation don't require a creator. Stop arguing about your God. It's not like he'll help you. We haven't died and even if we do die and God doesn't exist, will you know? No. So stop saying God is real when we do not have real proof.

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv and sytyl
I wont read that shit. I've spent tons of my time watching yt videos on God proof. I've come to my conclusion, "We will never know if God exists unless we die and the afterlife is true, which no one has ever been through and went back to tell the story."

I wont read that shit. I've spent tons of my time watching yt videos on God proof. I've come to my conclusion, "We will never know if God exists unless we die and the afterlife is true, which no one has ever been through and went back to tell the story."
to be fair, youtube is only the surface of this topic. There's much more to know on the philosophy of religion and atheism vs theism.

You've posted that shit tons of times. Do you really think you can change what I think by you posting the same thing multiple times?
They're all different

Brutal reminder Kaffir chad is pumping Salma while you have become a chanting vegetable

What is the logic behind this? Aren't things like traffic accidents, burns, congenital defects etc. also the works of allah and therefore something that shouldn't be altered surgically?
@Toodlydood

Just be white strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 6380
  • JFL
Reactions: eyebrowsmaxxer, Deleted member 6723 and sytyl
JFL if you think it's gonna be his

Imagine being this guy and instead of roping you start a business and takes advantage of hard bluepilled viewers to make money.

Meanwhile, incels rotting here would rope cuz Becky didn't swiped right jfl.
You normgrids don't get it, this guy has it much easier than incels because normies lowered the bar for him at every point in life out of pity for him, incels are judged by the standards of Chad, and because we fail normies have no empathy for us normies are psychopaths where incels are concerned.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Andros and softlysoftly