I’m literally fucking sick of my upstairs neighbor‘s drug smells leaking into my room

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Crack, heroin, meth... you name it. He does every hard drug in existence and I honestly don‘t give a shit but he apparently thinks he has to exclusively SMOKE his crap to let me know about it every 15 minutes. My room smells like a chemical factory. Even at night or ESPECIALLY at night it’s keeping me up. It’s 3:23 am rn and he’s smoking crack. If the wind blows in the wrong direction, I can‘t even open the window for ten minutes without a mixture of ammonia, cat piss and permanent marker infesting my room. It‘s also affecting me physically and I need to be sharp during DRIVING lessons. It wouldn‘t surprise me if I’d fail a drug test at this point. He does nothing but smoke drugs all day and night. Haven’t seen or hear him leave the house once since moving into this building. I feel like shit and sleep like shit. This city is the definition of a shithole and I can‘t wait to move for good

@Patient A so much for my living conditions, since you asked

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, lutte, Patient A and 7 others
Tell him his consequences have actions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, ShowerMaxxing, Acnno and 4 others
Tell the manager

Tell the manager
:soy:

Nothing will ever change in this shithole. Even if you call the cops and if he were arrested or kicked out, there will be a million unemployed idiots just like him waiting in line to replace him. My city is like terminal cancer that has spread throughout your entire body. You can remove single tumor cells but you can’t get rid of the whole cancer without also killing its host (who is dying already anyway)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Acnno and RODEBLUR
:soy:

Nothing will ever change in this shithole. Even if you call the cops and if he were arrested or kicked out, there will be a million unemployed idiots just like him waiting in line to replace him. My city is like terminal cancer that has spread throughout your entire body. You can remove single tumor cells but you can’t get rid of the whole cancer without also killing its host (who is dying already anyway)
Just kill the faggot once and for all

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Drill a hole through his door with a chainsaw and throw in a death thread note

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I can‘t even open the window for ten minutes without a mixture of ammonia, cat piss and permanent marker infesting my room
I feel like shit and sleep like shit. This city is the definition of a shithole and I can‘t wait to move for good
EBC117E4 4DD7 4AC9 AF5A BE12525D6A68

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy