I'm literally less than 6 hours away from finally getting Jaw/Chin Fillers

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Due to time constraints i wasn't able to get Trimax or implants.

Only Jaw/Chin Fillers which I'll be getting today soon. Very excited.

Since I'm not clinically recessed, not even close, i even doubt Trimax would ascend me that hard anyway.

Imo all Filler results I've seen created better Angularity than Implants.

Not even touching upon the invasiveness of the 2 compared!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Wallenberg, ROTTING and 1 other person
Just crafted the last PowerPoint Slide to present my wishes/ideas :lul:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
how much it cost

pm before and after if you're comfortable with it

happy for you bhai :Comfy:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and PubertyMaxxer
I think fillers look more natural and harmonious than implants. Bones>fillers>implants depending on area ofc

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
why so expensive? jaw/chin fillers is an example of a surgery you can afford to go cheap on.
Doctor skill matter here. I chose a known top one.

Doctor skill matter here. I chose a known top one.
Not for this surgery bro. This is a really easy one to get right.

It's for things like Hair transplant, rhino, bimax, etc. Where skill matters.

But this you can go cheap on

Not for this surgery bro. This is a really easy one to get right.

It's for things like Hair transplant, rhino, bimax, etc. Where skill matters.

But this you can go cheap on
I'd think for Fillers doctors is more important than hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Due to time constraints i wasn't able to get Trimax or implants.

Only Jaw/Chin Fillers which I'll be getting today soon. Very excited.

Since I'm not clinically recessed, not even close, i even doubt Trimax would ascend me that hard anyway.

Imo all Filler results I've seen created better Angularity than Implants.

Not even touching upon the invasiveness of the 2 compared!
share your results bro

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Wallenberg
How many ml? These prices seem like a total scam to me. I do my own gonions at about €35/ml. I am learning how to do chin at the moment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Mr.Proper
How many ml? These prices seem like a total scam to me. I do my own gonions at about €35/ml. I am learning how to do chin at the moment.
how much did u ascend after 4ml at gonions?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
hey bro were do u buy it??? i know how to inject but i just CANT find any way to buy it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Mr.Proper
Seems to be too expensive indeed, here it's way cheaper. BTW, would you post a thread with your results? Self-administration can be dangerous, obviously, need to know what you are doing and possible risks, but it's interesting to learn about. Do you use hyaluronic acid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and PubertyMaxxer
Seems to be too expensive indeed, here it's way cheaper. BTW, would you post a thread with your results? Self-administration can be dangerous, obviously, need to know what you are doing and possible risks, but it's interesting to learn about. Do you use hyaluronic acid?
share your results bro
Sure bros, I'll share it to you in dm if you are discrete

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Sure bros, I'll share it to you in dm if you are discrete
can you dm me?? i already have chin fillers but i also want gonions and a chin retouch... lemme see boyo, im discrete as fuck :ogre:

can you dm me?? i already have chin fillers but i also want gonions and a chin retouch... lemme see boyo, im discrete as fuck :ogre:
Sure

Im sitting in the plastic surgery clinic rn :lul:

I'll meet the doctor in only a few minutes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18776
  • +1
Sure

Im sitting in the plastic surgery clinic rn :lul:

I'll meet the doctor in only a few minutes
good luck boyo. dont get scared if it looks too much. ideally it should look too much, since it goes down like 40% within 2 weeks.

how much did u ascend after 4ml at gonions?
It's quite a subtle change compared to my other looksmaxing. A few mm more width and sharper angularity. Enough for people to notice I look more attractive without really knowing why.

I'll think about it. Gonions aren't that dangerous, there are blood vessels half way up the ramus and just in front of the masseter muscle, if you stick to the angle it's safe. The biggest difficulty is injecting one-handed, it requires a certain type of syringe.

hey bro were do u buy it??? i know how to inject but i just CANT find any way to buy it
Any wholesaler site, there are loads of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 18776
DM me please?

• +1
bro please do a guide, my gonion is my biggest failo

• +1
not sure how i feel about fillers. it's my understanding that they get reabsorbed pretty quickly?

they're also not a permanent fix so will cost more in the long run.

• +1
It's quite a subtle change compared to my other looksmaxing. A few mm more width and sharper angularity. Enough for people to notice I look more attractive without really knowing why.

I'll think about it. Gonions aren't that dangerous, there are blood vessels half way up the ramus and just in front of the masseter muscle, if you stick to the angle it's safe. The biggest difficulty is injecting one-handed, it requires a certain type of syringe.

Any wholesaler site, there are loads of them.
4ml on each gonion or combined at both??

not sure how i feel about fillers. it's my understanding that they get reabsorbed pretty quickly?

they're also not a permanent fix so will cost more in the long run.
I agree. I some situations like mine they are a good option.

4ml on each gonion or combined at both??
2ml per side total, half of a 1ml syringe each side, per top-up every few months. Costs me about 100 per year if I keep doing it.

• +1
But then months later the fillers spread and instead of the initial angularity now you have less angularity than you began with. Enjoy …

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
But then months later the fillers spread and instead of the initial angularity now you have less angularity than you began with. Enjoy …
Cope

this seems super dangerous but also thats life so make that thread dawg