i wanna kill every foid who does any trend tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, boss8055, aspiringexcel and 12 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Xangsane, NoReedemingFeature and 13 others
All of them are tall AF. It's no surprise you walk past this kind of shit everyday in financial centres like NYC and London .

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, aspiringexcel, mogre and 2 others
Women will be demanding 7 foot tall mfs in 2030

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, Giorgio, Xangsane and 11 others
All of them are tall AF. It's no surprise you walk past this kind of shit everyday in financial centres like NYC and London .

only one of them mogged but yes all of them were tall except 2 guys lmao. Thats finance for ya

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogre, 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogre and tombradylover
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tren_31, Giorgio, futuregigamogger and 11 others
Im poking for a man in fisnce trust fund 6’5 blie eyes

going into finance was the best decision ever fuarkkk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Face>height. Always and forever. But height is life i agree ngl its so important fuarkkk
Both counteract eachother you need the perfect amount of both

Face>height. Always and forever. But height is life i agree ngl its so important fuarkkk
only htn-low chadlite face can makeup for bad height

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Giorgio, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Both counteract eachother you need the perfect amount of both
as long ur not short ur gonna mog almost all men if ur chadlite+. But easier said then done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Sprinkles and shizuku11111

This vid was in Australia

finance bros in America/Canada/UK are either deathnics or HTN trust fund kids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Xangsane, aspiringexcel and 3 others
no jfl its male dominated, its just an insane status halo for foids especially high smv ones
only of recent thanks to that new trend :lul:

still no foid really knows how much of a halo working at a bulge bracket or EB is

high smv is debatable I've seen some ugly fucking women under that '6'5 blue eyes finance" trend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
as long ur not short ur gonna mog almost all men if ur chadlite+. But easier said then done
If ur 6’5 ur gonna mog dudes even if ur ltn

If ur chad ur not gonna mog shit if ur 5’3

U need a mix of both

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
  • +1
If ur 6’5 ur gonna mog dudes even if ur ltn

If ur chad ur not gonna mog shit if ur 5’3

U need a mix of both
5'8 chad mogs 6'5 LTN when it comes to dating. Ur not blackpilled if u disagree. 6'5 LTN mogs in other aspects of life like male respect

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, forevergymcelling, mogre and 2 others
The finance "chads" drowning in pussy stereotype is dumb tbh. Most finance bros are fatcels who slave away 60-80+ hrs a week making powerpoints n shit. The only pussy they get is from betabuxxing hookers or sugar babies.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 1966Ford, Giorgio, mogre and 6 others
5'8 chad mogs 6'5 LTN when it comes to dating. Ur not blackpilled if u disagree. 6'5 LTN mogs in other aspects of life like male respect
6'5 is such a meme anybody that height irl with even normie face will 8 times out of 10 be lanklet

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Giorgio, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others
The finance "chads" drowning in pussy stereotype is dumb tbh. Most finance bros are fatcels who slave away 60-80+ hrs a week making powerpoints n shit. The only pussy they get is from betabuxxing hookers or sugar babies.
fatcels and deathnics

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
5’8 and chad balance eachother out

Which is needed like i just said you need a balance of both

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
true niggas alwyas look at top percentile outliers and generalize. But i do think finance has taller niggas then average

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Lol I was so clueless to this untill I saw the Myron Gaines next to Austin Dunham Example

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Azr616, NoReedemingFeature, mogre and 4 others
5’8 and chad balance eachother out

Which is needed like i just said you need a balance of both
lmao ight. Then what height nukes the chad? in ur opinion

How do you shower in pussy then
because when you tell a foid you work on bank street or in canary wharf and wear a suit they suddenly think ur jordan belfort and a financier on the way to buying a yacht

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
true niggas alwyas look at top percentile outliers and generalize. But i do think finance has taller niggas then average
Yeah heightism is pretty big in the corporate world

• +1
If you’re chadlite+ and not turbomanlet you’ll get chad treatment.

Too bad being chadlite is rare

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and shizuku11111
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
only of recent thanks to that new trend :lul:

still no foid really knows how much of a halo working at a bulge bracket or EB is

high smv is debatable I've seen some ugly fucking women under that '6'5 blue eyes finance" trend
you have 0 idea of what ur talking about, anyone who doesnt live under a rock knows how well finance pays and everyone regards it as the industry to be in for money

If you’re chadlite+ and not turbomanlet you’ll get chad treatment.

Too bad being chadlite is rare
strong HTN and non turbomanlet still gets great treatment from females, but def not chadlite+ treamtnet. Indeed, too bad

• +1
Reactions: mogre and Deleted member 53670
you have 0 idea of what ur talking about, anyone who doesnt live under a rock knows how well finance pays and everyone regards it as the industry to be in for money
No they dont, what country are you talking about

because when you tell a foid you work on bank street or in canary wharf and wear a suit they suddenly think ur jordan belfort and a financier on the way to buying a yacht
this is because foids are stupid and emotional thinkers

they don’t have the ability to think from a logical and rational perspective

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
I
Is finance boringb?

I

Is finance boringb?
most Jobs are boring finance is no exception

there are only niches that may be slightly more interesting deepening on the person

there are only niches that may be slightly more interesting deepening on the person
criminology is interesting imo which i will be studying most likely and has lot of girls in it

criminology is interesting imo which i will be studying most likely and has lot of girls in it
Really? What’s interest about it?

yeah not worth the halo tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
yeah not worth the halo tbh
the finance halo only exists if you make it onto wall street level roles

finance prestige does not come at working at your local bank :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
the finance halo only exists if you make it onto wall street level roles

finance prestige does not come at working at your local bank :lul:
Ur right but bithes dont know that shit bro

I

Is finance boringb?
nah its pretty cool, one of the best wagecuck careers u can work in plus u make some good connections, i met the son of some major EU politician at some random event last year and we became friends, could easily be a way to get into eu politics for the future

• Woah
Reactions: shizuku11111