im looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5, blue eyes

nah its pretty cool, one of the best wagecuck careers u can work in plus u make some good connections, i met the son of some major EU politician at some random event last year and we became friends, could easily be a way to get into eu politics for the future
What your describing sounds like a prestigious role at a major bank most finance grads aren't making it to that level

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What your describing sounds like a prestigious role at a major bank most finance grads aren't making it to that level
just dont be low iq and learn to network with people theory

just dont be low iq and learn to network with people theory
Thats water in the industry and yet less than 2% of applicants to banks like GS actually get employment

Wtf man wild dogpill @ReadBooksEveryday
IMG 7503

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, 0S4MA and Xangsane
Tiktok is owned by chinks, and they still spread JBW jfl.

The finance "chads" drowning in pussy stereotype is dumb tbh. Most finance bros are fatcels who slave away 60-80+ hrs a week making powerpoints n shit. The only pussy they get is from betabuxxing hookers or sugar babies.
Legit, there are very few actual Chads in these kinds of jobs.
Lol @ incels with zero life experience thinking that these jobs are for chads, in reality most are actual nerds.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Legit, there are very few actual Chads in these kinds of jobs.
Lol @ incels with zero life experience thinking that these jobs are for chads, in reality most are actual nerds.
What do actual non actor and non model and non influencer chads do

My 6’2 Chad friend works in finance jfl
He’s the highest earner I know my own age, it makes me fucking rage, he’s not even high IQ. We went to the same uni, same course, same grades, except I refused to go into finance. The lifestyle is hell

Despite his pay and his stacy gf, he’s fucking miserable. He can’t cope with the long hours and lack of freedom, so at least I mog him in that regard. I met up with him recently and he’s a shadow of his former self, long hours in finance has taken his soul. There is no life left in his eyes

@XtrovertNTnormalfag

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and XtrovertNTnormalfag
My 6’2 Chad friend works in finance jfl
He’s the highest earner I know my own age, it makes me fucking rage, he’s not even high IQ. We went to the same uni, same course, same grades, except I refused to go into finance. The lifestyle is hell

Despite his pay and his stacy gf, he’s fucking miserable. He can’t cope with the long hours and lack of freedom, so at least I mog him in that regard. I met up with him recently and he’s a shadow of his former self, long hours in finance has taken his soul. There is no life in his eyes
Your definition of a Stacy is an MTB loveislandmaxxed slag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio and Deleted member 52452
leaving my boyfriend application here

If ur 6’5 ur gonna mog dudes even if ur ltn

If ur chad ur not gonna mog shit if ur 5’3

U need a mix of both
ur ur ur ur

5'3 is a too extreme example dude again it makes u look like low iq examples like that have no value

what the fuck is this shit bro

5'8 chad mogs 6'5 LTN when it comes to dating. Ur not blackpilled if u disagree. 6'5 LTN mogs in other aspects of life like male respect
i think a chad face would definitely get some respect but ofc not as much as someone who is 6'5

and to be fair even if someone is 6'5 u cant have a soyboy face

Their entitlement is out of this world.

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, Giorgio and NoReedemingFeature
Impossible to cope with not being 6‘5 and in finance brutal

ur ur ur ur

5'3 is a too extreme example dude again it makes u look like low iq examples like that have no value
Yeah chad looks are too extreme too as i said you need to have a balance

All of them are tall AF. It's no surprise you walk past this kind of shit everyday in financial centres like NYC and London .

All privately educated middle-upper class posh boys

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
worst shitok trend

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 53670 and NoReedemingFeature
@HarrierDuBois they want everything i don’t have:feelsbadman: