I'm looking through random pics I took in late HS and it legit makes me want to commit a genocide

Xtra

Xtra

Not because because of my height at the time or my face or anything like that but rather because all I did was play games and get laughed at by random ntfags and foids, what sort of HS experience is that where no one likes you at all, at the time I was 15-16 and recovering from attending some horrible school before at 12-13 but the experience wasn't much different.

For many of my classes I straight up didn't attend and sat on my phone outside, or even worse I would go to the disabled toilet and jack off knowing that no foid will ever love me because I'm not NT, fucking amazing life for a 15 yr old with peak horniness.

Don't even get me started on the teachers at that school either... all of them were cunts who helped single me out even further and bootlicked popular male students and female students.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, boss8055, <6PSLcel and 3 others
@plukee scottish public school = hell on earth

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Thing is you probably face mogged most of these NTs too cause everyone in Glasgow is so subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
umm, just work hard and stop wanting women

• JFL
Reactions: plukee and fuse
Same experience
I was isolated literally by almost everyone, even the nerds. I was alone in most of my classes
And later in life the same people acted like nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Thing is you probably face mogged most of these NTs too cause everyone in Glasgow is so subhuman
yeah I definitely did, not saying I have a chadlite face or whatever but lots of these guys were subhuman tier

• +1
Yep fully agree my high school life was similar
I went to one of the worst schools in the country at 12-13, shit school at 14-15, normal school at 16-18 but I couldn't make any friends at the normal one as I had already became a non nt mess by 16

• +1
I went to one of the worst schools in the country at 12-13, shit school at 14-15, normal school at 16-18 but I couldn't make any friends at the normal one as I had already became a non nt mess by 16
Exact same with me except I didn’t move schools just cut off a lot of fake people in my life at 16 and was obviously non NT would sit under the stairs

Exact same with me except I didn’t move schools just cut off a lot of fake people in my life at 16 and was obviously non NT would sit under the stairs
how was the school itself
and yea I cut off tons of people at 15

• +1
The school is ranked at the very lowest. It’s a terrible fucking school and has an awful reputation there’s been 3 suicides already

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Not because because of my height at the time or my face or anything like that but rather because all I did was play games and get laughed at by random ntfags and foids, what sort of HS experience is that where no one likes you at all, at the time I was 15-16 and recovering from attending some horrible school before at 12-13 but the experience wasn't much different.

For many of my classes I straight up didn't attend and sat on my phone outside, or even worse I would go to the disabled toilet and jack off knowing that no foid will ever love me because I'm not NT, fucking amazing life for a 15 yr old with peak horniness.

Don't even get me started on the teachers at that school either... all of them were cunts who helped single me out even further and bootlicked popular male students and female students.
We might be related do you by any chance know the keirs of gloscow

It was the worst era of my life. Hopefully college next year will be the best era

• +1
Reactions: bobt and Xtra
The school is ranked at the very lowest. It’s a terrible fucking school and has an awful reputation there’s been 3 suicides already
very surprised you didn't move, the school I went to is a fucking warzone if I didn't move from it at 13 I would have either been left for dead in some field or roped

some guy got stabbed to death in the alley next to the school

• +1

very relatable