How I learned about the blackpill

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I joined this forum when I was 22. I found out about the blackpill formally in 2017, when I was 21 years old. I was actively posting on r/horror back then, a subreddit on reddit. In the comments, a person was made fun of by others for posting in r/incels, back when it wasn't banned from reddit due to its policies. Out of curiosity, I decided to check the place out. As soon as I did and went through the posts, I felt at home. For the first time, guys were admitting they were ugly and that it was the reason behind their lack of success in the dating world. This was especially refreshing for me, because all my life I read and was told "Looks don't matter," or "women don't care about looks, men do." Blatant lies, of course, but I guess it's because it keeps men from becoming depressed/suicidal if they're not attractive, like me. However, the concept of the blackpill is something I experienced way back in high school, when I was 15. I got rejected by my oneitis. Initially I thought she liked me, so I forced myself to like her back. I felt it was the right thing to do. Then, after almost two years, I confessed my feelings for her but she rejected me. I wanted to know why, but she never would say it. Eventually, she caved in and said "What if (insert name of the ugliest girl in class) asked you, you wouldn't go for her just because she asked you to, would you now?" That's when I realized she meant to say "dude, you're ugly." That's not the first time I was called ugly, though. In freshman year of high school, when I was 12 or 13 I had a female classmate who apparently made a poll on a social media website, asking who the ugliest boy in class was. There were 5 or 6 boys, including myself. 30 votes were cast in total. Not only my classmates voted but also a few other people whom I didn't know. Keep in mind, back in freshman year of high school I had a moustache because well, I'm ethnic and we have strong facial hair genetics, don't we? I grew a full beard at 17, but I digress. I found out about this poll because a guy in my class told me about it, he was trying to make fun of me. Initially I already felt the poll was rigged because the dude telling me that was ugly himself yet he wasn't an option in the poll. Some time passed before I realized why he wasn't included but honestly I didn't care about the poll at all. I don't remember feeling sad or anything, even though I had a tiny little crush on that girl before she had made that poll haha. Anyway, the rest were all white guys in the poll. I went to a mostly white high school, so most students were white and I wasn't. Either way, I checked the results of the poll and everyone got 5-6 votes in total, but I got zero votes.. Which I found surprising, I expected everyone would vote for me. That's basically how I learned about the blackpill as a concept in my high school but officially as the blackpill when I had already left high school and went to college. As for looksmaxxing, I haven't done any at all. I don't looksmax. My base is dogshit, so there's no point in looksmaxxing. It's literally like polishing a turd. I have instead of looksmaxxed, looksminned. I'm chubby/fat now, I've grown out my unibrow and that's about it. I look worse than I ever did my entire life and that's saying something. I've never been attractive, I've always been unattractive. And I still am unattractive, because I'm universally unattractive.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, med, Maalik and 50 others
I was asked by a user, and I wrote this essay. Figured I could turn it into a thread as well.

inb4 "Didn't read" :ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: med, smoth, Clavicular and 5 others
Use paragraphs can't read this shit without losing IQ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: med, smoth, shalomnigga and 16 others
dnr:soy:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: muh, bloomercel, LooksThinker and 5 others
horrodus paragraphing you gonna be terrible at your job bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Mewton, borismonster and 5 others
I joined this forum when I was 22. I found out about the blackpill formally in 2017, when I was 21 years old. I was actively posting on r/horror back then, a subreddit on reddit. In the comments, a person was made fun of by others for posting in r/incels, back when it wasn't banned from reddit due to its policies. Out of curiosity, I decided to check the place out. As soon as I did and went through the posts, I felt at home. For the first time, guys were admitting they were ugly and that it was the reason behind their lack of success in the dating world. This was especially refreshing for me, because all my life I read and was told "Looks don't matter," or "women don't care about looks, men do." Blatant lies, of course, but I guess it's because it keeps men from becoming depressed/suicidal if they're not attractive, like me. However, the concept of the blackpill is something I experienced way back in high school, when I was 15. I got rejected by my oneitis. Initially I thought she liked me, so I forced myself to like her back. I felt it was the right thing to do. Then, after almost two years, I confessed my feelings for her but she rejected me. I wanted to know why, but she never would say it. Eventually, she caved in and said "What if (insert name of the ugliest girl in class) asked you, you wouldn't go for her just because she asked you to, would you now?" That's when I realized she meant to say "dude, you're ugly." That's not the first time I was called ugly, though. In freshman year of high school, when I was 12 or 13 I had a female classmate who apparently made a poll on a social media website, asking who the ugliest boy in class was. There were 5 or 6 boys, including myself. 30 votes were cast in total. Not only my classmates voted but also a few other people whom I didn't know. Keep in mind, back in freshman year of high school I had a moustache because well, I'm ethnic and we have strong facial hair genetics, don't we? I grew a full beard at 17, but I digress. I found out about this poll because a guy in my class told me about it, he was trying to make fun of me. Initially I already felt the poll was rigged because the dude telling me that was ugly himself yet he wasn't an option in the poll. Some time passed before I realized why he wasn't included but honestly I didn't care about the poll at all. I don't remember feeling sad or anything, even though I had a tiny little crush on that girl before she had made that poll haha. Anyway, the rest were all white guys in the poll. I went to a mostly white high school, so most students were white and I wasn't. Either way, I checked the results of the poll and everyone got 5-6 votes in total, but I got zero votes.. Which I found surprising, I expected everyone would vote for me. That's basically how I learned about the blackpill as a concept in my high school but officially as the blackpill when I had already left high school and went to college. As for looksmaxxing, I haven't done any at all. I don't looksmax. My base is dogshit, so there's no point in looksmaxxing. It's literally like polishing a turd. I have instead of looksmaxxed, looksminned. I'm chubby/fat now, I've grown out my unibrow and that's about it. I look worse than I ever did my entire life and that's saying something. I've never been attractive, I've always been unattractive. And I still am unattractive, because I'm universally unattractive.
Read every molecule bhai, feels bad man I also had it bad during high school, things have gotten better since for me but I’m still rotting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, borismonster, edodalic29 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, CreepyJewel1, greycel and 2 others
Every molecule.

I never understood the 'bad base argument.' It wont fix any major flaws but women want to look at a guy and assume he is hygenic, a clean shave, haircut, good skin, scent etc all elude that. This might be water for you but as you get older and ppl want to settle down more looks matter less and less IMO.

Theres still hope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth, noodlelover, LooksThinker and 7 others
Read every molecule bhai, feels bad man I also had it bad during high school, things have gotten better since for me but I’m still rotting
Thank you for reading it, and thank you for sympathizing. Sucks to hear you also had it better, I'm glad to hear it's gotten better for you! Wish I could say the same, but alas, I can't. I'm also still rotting, btw. However nowadays instead of rotting 7 days in a week, I rot 6 days in a week (I go to college now, once a week).

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, brucewayne78, edodalic29 and 1 other person

GJSg95ZXEAAquZ9

Every molecule.

I never understood the 'bad base argument.' It wont fix any major flaws but women want to look at a guy and assume he is hygenic, a clean shave, haircut, good skin, scent etc all elude that. This might be water for you but as you get older and ppl want to settle down more looks matter less and less IMO.

Theres still hope
Thank you for reading it as well bhai. And well, that's what I mean. I have major flaws that cannot be fixed, so my base is awful. That's not to say I don't groom myself. I do that. I actually met a girl online because she knew me from a different forum and she remarked, months later, that I was very hygienic. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, edodalic29 and ChadL1te
I'm gradually getting addicted to shitposting what should i do bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, brucewayne78, datboijj and 1 other person
Thank you for reading it as well bhai. And well, that's what I mean. I have major flaws that cannot be fixed, so my base is awful. That's not to say I don't groom myself. I do that. I actually met a girl online because she knew me from a different forum and she remarked, months later, that I was very hygienic. :feelsgood:
You've show your face here?

Either way, I see what you mean about flaws which is brutal ngl. You think you plan on getting surgery?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Michael Myers
Story of a villain 👿😈

• JFL
Reactions: smoth and Michael Myers
You've show your face here?

Either way, I see what you mean about flaws which is brutal ngl. You think you plan on getting surgery?
I have sent it to a very handful of people before, yes. But that was years ago. And I have met up with a couple of users.

No, I don't plan on getting surgery. I personally don't care that I got a big crooked Jew nose. I don't think I ever did. You know, it's funny how I was never made fun of for my nose by any of the white students. The first person to make fun of my nose was a Persian classmate, who himself had a big nose. He's a cool guy, though. We are still in touch. He wants me to have a threesome with him and his FWB so I can lose my virginity. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Alt Number 3 and ChadL1te
Never to late to hardmax

Average fat fuck who uses the blackpill as cope to be a disgusting pig 😭😭😭 i gaurantee you’ve never actually been lean (12% bf). Your were just skinny fat subhuman so you thought it was over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, borismonster and Alt Number 3
Never to late to hardmax
You got a point, but I'm being honest when I say I don't care about my subpar features. What I do care about, however, is being judged on something so superficial. But I guess I don't care enough to go under the knife. I guess I'm just venting whenever I mention my unattractiveness.

You got a point, but I'm being honest when I say I don't care about my subpar features. What I do care about, however, is being judged on something so superficial. But I guess I don't care enough to go under the knife. I guess I'm just venting whenever I mention my unattractiveness.

Not everyone will be Chad and we just have to accept that

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Average fat fuck who uses the blackpill as cope to be a disgusting pig 😭😭😭 starting to believe redpill mogs blackpill tbh
I have OCD, I'm far from disgusting. See this:
That's not to say I don't groom myself. I do that. I actually met a girl online because she knew me from a different forum and she remarked, months later, that I was very hygienic. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Not everyone will be Chad and we just have to accept that
Yes, that's true. While I do wish I was chad sometimes, I also wish I was just decent looking enough to pass the looks threshold, so I am not universally unattractive. But unfortunately, I am exactly that: universally unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and borismonster
Heres my take on life

It sucks that you would have to do something like that for people to really give you a chance, but since thats the way the world works, Im gonna bend to it.

Maybe I have a hyper-desire to fit in, which doesn't exactly help this. I'm extremely afraid of achieving nothing and being a failure

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Michael Myers
That poll was a life fuel then lowkey?

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Michael Myers
Heres my take on life

It sucks that you would have to do something like that for people to really give you a chance, but since thats the way the world works, Im gonna bend to it.

Maybe I have a hyper-desire to fit in, which doesn't exactly help this. I'm extremely afraid of achieving nothing and being a failure
Hey man, each to their own. You should do what you feel most comfortable with. I personally am not much of a people pleaser if it means I have to take such drastic steps. But generally, I suppose I am people pleaser. I avoid arguments, not necessarily because I am a "yes man," but more because I think arguing is a waste of time, and I'd rather preserve my energy instead of spilling it on nonsense.

And i thought my school was cruel, can't imagine making a poll to vote on the "ugliest" person, yikes i would eradicate them all

• +1
Reactions: smoth, future_darktriad000 and Michael Myers
Yes, that's true. While I do wish I was chad sometimes, I also wish I was just decent looking enough to pass the looks threshold, so I am not universally unattractive. But unfortunately, I am exactly that: universally unattractive.
So you aren’t 1 PSL? Because unattractive is just sub 4 PSL

That poll was a life fuel then lowkey?
It actually was! If you want to know why I think the poll was rigged: the dude telling me was an urkcel. He wore glasses that made his eyes comically large. He also had an egg-shaped head. And the chick who created the poll became a snowbunny the year after. I heard something degenerate af about her years later, heard she was giving a handjob to some guy at a party. In the states it's probably not bad but here it's very degen to do that instead of in a closed room with no others around. Funny thing, though, is that she and I became friends the next year and she introduced me to one of her friends who was a new student, said that I was a cool guy. And then we sorta became besties throughout the next few years (her friend, not the chick herself).

You can’t claim it’s over until you’ve been 12% bf, able to bench 225 lbs, perfect skin, lean face, etc. If you’ve done all this and still ugly it may actually be over and time to hardmaxx, but hella ppl don’t even attempt the basics due to low T rotter mentality and abused dog syndrome.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and ingram33
And i thought my school was cruel, can't imagine making a poll to vote on the "ugliest" person, yikes i would eradicate them all
The consolation here is that no one voted for me. Light at the end of the tunnel type of shit innit? :forcedsmile:

inreresting gengar lore, bookmarked, will read when i'm fucked

• JFL
So you aren’t 1 PSL? Because unattractive is just sub 4 PSL
Universally unattractive is what I am, not simply unattractive.

You can’t claim it’s over until you’ve been 12% bf, able to bench 225 lbs, perfect skin, lean face, etc. If you’ve done all this and still ugly it may actually be over and time to hardmaxx, but hella ppl don’t even attempt the basics due to low T rotter mentality and abused dog syndrome.
I was actually leanmaxxed a few years back, I was still ugly. In fact I looked even uglier.

I was actually leanmaxxed a few years back, I was still ugly. In fact I looked even uglier.
You were most likely just a skinny fat fuck, doubt u were 12%bf jacked.

Did you have abs and skinny waist
Yes, I had a sixpack. The annoying/funny thing is, I still had a small layer of fat that just refused to go away, below my belly button. So there's a chance I am capable of having an eightpack, but we'll never know now because I'm not in the mood to lose 30+ kg (I am 85.5kg now, I was 52kg then).

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Yes, I had a sixpack. The annoying/funny thing is, I still had a small layer of fat that just refused to go away, below my belly button. So there's a chance I am capable of having an eightpack, but we'll never know now because I'm not in the mood to lose 30+ kg (I am 85.5kg now, I was 52kg then).
Damn I’m assuming ur just boneless or recessed then, u shuda got bimax and slayed

Damn I’m assuming ur just boneless or recessed then, u shuda got bimax and slayed
Definitely boneless. I actually posted a pic when I was that low bf (of course, all I showed was my edited face for comparison).

And the chick who created the poll became a snowbunny the year after. I heard something degenerate af about her years later
Redundant to point it out.
Are there a lot of negroes in Netherlands?

• JFL
Definitely boneless. I actually posted a pic when I was that low bf (of course, all I showed was my edited face for comparison).
Brutal just get bimax, genio, and/or implants then. Better than rotting at least

Redundant to point it out.
Are there a lot of negroes in Netherlands?
:ROFLMAO: Fair enough. And there 170.000 Caribbean blacks + 130.000 Surinamese blacks, so 300,000 blacks. May not seem much, but for Dutch standards it is, because there are 500,000 Turks and 500,000 Moroccans respectively.

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico
Brutal just get bimax, genio, and/or implants then. Better than rotting at least
I am just complaining, I won't get surgery. What about you?

Dnrd

I am just complaining, I won't get surgery. What about you?
I have good bones for the most part just unideal ramus so I’ll prob get jaw angle implants soon. Life’s been normal so far tho since I’m nt, just rotting on here for 3 weeks before my swe job starts since I jus graduated and don’t have shit to do.

I have good bones for the most part just unideal ramus so I’ll prob get jaw angle implants soon. Life’s been normal so far tho since I’m nt, just rotting on here for a couple weeks before my swe job starts since I jus graduated and don’t have shit to do.
I mean yeah you're Dravidian, dravidians have good bones. Or well dark skin South Asians tend to have good bones, even if they're not dravids.

• +1
Reactions: hello12344