Im losing interest in foids

Surfsup

Surfsup

Give me the gun
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Posts
11,218
Reputation
20,939
I have realised they were just quick dopamine hits
Every porn video every image of a hot girl I see on social media is like a quick sniff of coke I need that dopamine

I killed my old self and now I am what I desired

I got an ioi for thr first time in my life a few days ago

This chasing needs to stop dude
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
LISTEN TO ME YOU RETARDS

Stop chasing your desire
Fulfill it in your mind

And it comes everything you want comes God gives it to you
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
It becomes reality slowly
LISTEN TO ME YOU RETARDS

Stop chasing your desire
Fulfill it in your mind

And it comes everything you want comes God gives it to you
 
cant live with em cant live without em
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
3
Views
21
Scars
Scars
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
13
Views
91
RICEascension
RICEascension
jbgenjoyer12
Replies
12
Views
48
jbgenjoyer12
jbgenjoyer12
narrowkid
Replies
15
Views
53
narrowkid
narrowkid
inyerta
Replies
35
Views
165
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top