im mentally ill unironically

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
after i took medicine that therapist gave me, i felt better. today i didnt take them to see if it's even working and no surprise i felt horrible today, coudn't stop thinking about the fact that im kiss virgin all day.
i have to look what is serotonin in google, cuz thats what she gave me

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
lol
Serotonin in your brain regulates your mood. It’s often called your body’s natural “feel good” chemical.
i need this pill to feel good. lol at my life

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 22124
Average org user

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I didn’t take my medication for a week and almost killed myself.When you take them for too long you become dependent on them and go insane when you don’t take it

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Psychophilly
Is it an SSRI? (Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor)

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Psychophilly
The drug you need is love

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, PointOfNoReturn, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Gee-whiz, I wouldn't like to try that! Congratulations for keeping your artistry intact. Most people just turn into a zombie. Have you tried Kratom?

• +1
Gee-whiz, I wouldn't like to try that! Congratulations for keeping your artistry intact. Most people just turn into a zombie. Have you tried Kratom?
man i tried to find kratom but its like that dont exist in Iran.
i just took 2 pills of this thing and feel good. wdym artistry? im actually not creative atm

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 22124
lol its over nigga is on an ssri

• +1
man i tried to find kratom but its like that dont exist in Iran.
i just took 2 pills of this thing and feel good. wdym artistry? im actually not creative atm
That makes sense, you killed your creativity man! You need to start using natural herbs like a true outlaw. Charles Manson type shit. Don't let the system ger to you!

• +1
That makes sense, you killed your creativity man! You need to start using natural herbs like a true outlaw. Charles Manson type shit. Don't let the system ger to you!
lost my creativity long time ago, it dosent matter, im just tired of feeling like shit every day.

• +1
hmm, so it's good for negative/depressive thought loops? I have this a lot, but i've never been depressed in the "can't feel happiness" type of way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back