• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, HarrierDuBois, ROTTING and 5 others
He’s very gl and easy on the eyes. Just not a psl god imo

Just not a psl god imo
no

\

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
no other man gets 2 minute edits made of him by women.
all chico edits are made by psl autists doubt women actually make edits of him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 30918, the BULL and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, ROTTING, Zeruel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 23558
Visit tiktok. Those are mostly made by women. Also chico was big on social media in early 2010s. He wasnt discovered by psl autists

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
He’s very gl and easy on the eyes. Just not a psl god imo
That's an utterly retarded statement. Chico has been part of the holy trinity of PSL gods before you were born, zoomie. In fact, he's probably the most consistently high rated guy here

Newfag, Chico was huge in the early 10's. He was THE Wattpad model for wet foids back in the day. That's the thing about Chico - unlike someone like O'Pry or Gandy, who were only popular with PSL autists for the most part, Chico was actually huge with women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 30918, Pollorex and 2 others
That's an utterly retarded statement. Chico has been part of the holy trinity of PSL gods before you were born, zoomie. In fact, he's probably the most consistently high rated guy here

Newfag, Chico was huge in the early 10's. He was THE Wattpad model for wet foids back in the day. That's the thing about Chico - unlike someone like O'Pry or Gandy, who were only popular with PSL autists for the most part, Chico was actually huge with women.

So was Justin bieber. Chico lacks bone mass to be a psl god.

chico got famous solely due to his looks bieber not so much

Retarded statement. Most singers/ actors etc get famous for their looks first. The music/films come second. Delon is just another eg

Retarded statement. Most singers/ actors etc get famous for their looks first. The music/films come second. Delon is just another eg
If this nigga didnt make music he never wouldve gotten famous and thats fact jfl at thinking this

compares to chico

The music/films come second.
it still plays a big role in them becoming famous

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Pollorex and Sprinkles
who are the other two
Gandy and O'Pry have been the other two most mentioned name here. But you can extend it to 4 since Barrett was also regularly mentioned. Others like Meeks, Strijd, Ballou, Pitt, Delon, Leo, Maher, etc, were also mentioned in a lesser capacity, but the top 3 has always been Chico, Gandy and O'Pry (and by extension Barrett)

So was Justin bieber. Chico lacks bone mass to be a psl god.
Bone mass only appeals to gay men, not women. This is about as perfect of a face structure as you can get:
30e4fb01ca1d20d166e9f35ceab345011

You're hurting my brain. Hollywood actors/singers have a massive status which enhances their looks greatly. Look at fucking Timothee Chalamet or Adam Driver. The majority of women wouldn't even look at them in the street, but since they are Hollywood actors playing various appealing roles, their SMV skyrockets like crazy that they are thought as the most beautiful men in the world (kek, that's not even my statement.). Bieber became popular because he was literally signing pop songs that chicks dug and he was marketed by Mr. Moshe as a young sex symbol. He didn't get popular by his looks like Meeks, for example.

Last edited:
  • +1
Look at fucking Timothee Chalamet
This forum has destroyed my brain, before discovering psl I thought of chalamet as being insanely handsome post psl me can only see him as a joke. A false god

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 30325
Bone mass only appeals to gay men, not women. This is about as perfect of a face structure as you can get:
If chicos cheeks were more hollow I think it would make him better looking really if chico were more dimorphic in general but he is without a doubt one of the gods

This forum has destroyed my brain, before discovering psl I thought of chalamet as being insanely handsome post psl me can only see him as a joke. A false god
There's no shame in that, that's what the Hollywood propaganda machine does, my man. The status halo is just insane from being an actor. Especially if you play these "bad boy with a heart of gold" that many of these Hollywood marketed sex symbols usually get their big break from. Then you get your face shilled in these Vogue magazines and voila, you're irresistible to women. I mean, just look at this guy:

Timothee Chalamet 20211

Majority of women wouldn't even give him a second glance on the street if he was some random nobody, but... he is a Hollywood actor and thus he is one of the most popular men in the world right now.

If chicos cheeks were more hollow I think it would make him better looking really if chico were more dimorphic in general but he is without a doubt one of the gods
I've never seen a good morph of Chico that doesn't ruin his overall harmony. That's the thing with him - he has the perfect face. You can't get better than that. Whenever I've seen looksmaxxers here tinker his face, they always seem to ruin him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Deleted member 27511
He is perfect, doesnt need anything, maybe more wide shoulders and he will be god

• +1
Gandy and O'Pry have been the other two most mentioned name here. But you can extend it to 4 since Barrett was also regularly mentioned. Others like Meeks, Strijd, Ballou, Pitt, Delon, Leo, Maher, etc, were also mentioned in a lesser capacity, but the top 3 has always been Chico, Gandy and O'Pry (and by extension Barrett)

View attachment 2322916

You're hurting my brain. Hollywood actors/singers have a massive status which enhances their looks greatly. Look at fucking Timothee Chalamet or Adam Driver. The majority of women wouldn't even look at them in the street, but since they are Hollywood actors playing various appealing roles, their SMV skyrockets like crazy that they are thought as the most beautiful men in the world (kek, that's not even my statement.). Bieber became popular because he was literally signing pop songs that chicks dug and he was marketed by Mr. Moshe as a young sex symbol. He didn't get popular by his looks like Meeks, for example.
strawman, i never said bieber got famous due to looks alone. but most actors, singers are there because they are good looking, ed sheeran is one of those outliers. but the vast majority were put there because they were good looking and could fill the role of the protagonist. go to gandy comment section and youll have girls saying he could be the next james bond even though his acting skills are shit. De niro is another example although not that GL he wouldnt have been casted if he was any uglier.

Bone mass is a standard of psl and most assuredly the golden standard where every other metric is measured from. if you do not have top 1 percentile bone protrusion and mass you by definition cannot be a psl God.

Oh you dare challenge Chico? You and what army? Now here are Chico edits made by lustful full blooded women down to their last XX chromosome from the top of their chadstruck brains to the bottom of their pedicured delicate feet.

Let's warm up with something easy, some relatively low effort TikTok edits:

Now here are some decent effort videos:

Now we deep dive into the really high effort ones:

And this, gentlemen, is the crown fucking jewel of women made Francisco Lachowski edits, six hundred fucking pictures perfectly assorted. The way the video, pictures, and music all blend together to create something truly captivating. There are so many layers to it. The music creates a vibe around the video like he is forbidden and his existence is an anomaly, more like a sacred event rather than a real person, like an ethereal perfect being that was not supposed to exist. It's almost as if the fact Chico's prime was so short is what made it special, the vulnerability of that perfection. Also the slightly unsettling tone of the music as well as some of the pictures seeming slightly exploitative considering how young and innocent he was as well as the video in its entirety with the rapid, almost manic pace giving off stalker vibes from the creator of the video. So many layers to this that makes it captivating from a PSL standpoint, a storytelling standpoint, and outside the video as well. Lastly the way it is eerie like you are watching a dead man, considering those looks don't remain anymore and no one in the world looks like that today, it's like watching Arnold in his prime but for pure facial aesthetics that no one comes close to.

So never, and I mean never, ever again insinuate that Chico edits are not made by women, because that's where they were born.

@GilfHunter @BrahminBoss @cytoplasm @Sviken @drop @Debetro @Pollorex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, ROTTING, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
Oh you dare challenge Chico? You and what army? Now here are Chico edits made by lustful full blooded women down to their last XX chromosome from the top of their chadstruck brains to the bottom of their pedicured delicate feet.

View attachment 2323008
View attachment 2323017
View attachment 2323026

View attachment 2323023
View attachment 2323024

And this, gentlemen, is the crown fucking jewel of women made Francisco Lachowski edits, six hundred fucking pictures perfectly assorted. The way the video, pictures, and music all blend together to create something truly captivating. There are so many layers to it. The music creates a vibe around the video like he is forbidden and his existence is an anomaly, more like a sacred event rather than a real person, like an ethereal perfect being that was not supposed to exist. It's almost as if the fact Chico's prime was so short is what made it special, the vulnerability of that perfection. Also the slightly unsettling tone of the music as well as some of the pictures seeming slightly exploitative considering how young and innocent he was as well as the video in its entirety with the rapid, almost manic pace giving off stalker vibes from the creator of the video. So many layers to this that makes it captivating from a PSL standpoint, a storytelling standpoint, and outside the video as well. Lastly the way it is eerie like you are watching a dead man, considering those looks don't remain anymore and no one in the world looks like that today, it's like watching Arnold in his prime but for pure facial aesthetics that no one comes close to.

So never, and I mean never, ever again insinuate that Chico edits are not made by women, because that's where they were born.

all made by 34 year old balding autist pslers

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 27511

View attachment 2323008
View attachment 2323017
View attachment 2323026

View attachment 2323023
View attachment 2323024

Mirin effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 27511

View attachment 2323008
View attachment 2323017
View attachment 2323026

View attachment 2323023
View attachment 2323024

you can tell theyre made by women by how shit they are compared to the edits pslers make

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, ROTTING, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
you can tell theyre made by women by how shit they are compared to the edit pslers make
Male gaze vs female gaze. We want every angle to perfectly slowmo to capture the facial aesthetics at the beat drops while women just want the general eyecandy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27511
Male gaze vs female gaze. We want every angle to perfectly slowmo to capture the facial aesthetics at the beat drops while women just want the general eyecandy.
might be less of male gaze vs female gaze and more aspie vs NT in this case

• +1

damn chico is unmoggable in that shot holyshit

• +1
damn chico is unmoggable in that shot holyshit
Best one imo is the beat drop on this one, the buildup and drop with his CRAZY face is just insanely asthetic. I timestamped it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, ROTTING, the BULL and 1 other person
Best one imo is the beat drop on this one, the buildup and drop with his CRAZY face is just insanely asthetic. I timestamped it.

crazy how supposedly the "same species" as the god in that video

• +1
  • JFL

why do you worship this shitty coloring slav subhuman it's beyond me

• JFL
because he looks aesthetic hes perfect, people have morphed chico with blue eyes and it descends him

• +1
His coloring is quite appealing also no face mogged him in his youth. Like WTF even is this???
Original 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 27511
because he looks aesthetic hes perfect, people have morphed chico with blue eyes and it descends him
all a complex narrative. what happened to his "bones"? males are supposed to have bigger bones at 30, his just disappeared. receding hairline. dalit coloring. small chin. JFL at PSL god

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167