im mirin chico rn

because he looks aesthetic hes perfect, people have morphed chico with blue eyes and it descends him
Blue eyes look bad on him since it breaks his complexion i.e color harmony. You are either warm or cold in your coloring, Chico is warm in the rest of his coloring like undertones and hair so then giving him blue eyes makes it uncanny and unappealing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27511
Show one.
i don't have their ig. but a quick search on ig feed would be enough to annihilate chico, at least show he's nothing special or rare. he doesn't even have the ideal coloring, the ideal bones, the ideal ratios. arvid mogs him yet he's not worshipped because he doesn't fit the narrative, PSL gods have to be famous

i don't have their ig. but a quick search on ig feed would be enough to annihilate chico, at least show he's nothing special or rare. he doesn't even have the ideal coloring, the ideal bones, the ideal ratios. arvid mogs him yet he's not worshipped because he doesn't fit the narrative, PSL gods have to be famous
Chico has the ideal ratios, his only ratio that is off is his nose to mouth ratio, that's it. I have measured the rest and it's ideal.
Show me any picture of any man with a more harmonic appealing aesthetic face than Chicos.

more harmonic appealing aesthetic face than Chicos.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, HarrierDuBois and the BULL
Chico has the ideal ratios, his only ratio that is off is his nose to mouth ratio, that's it. I have measured the rest and it's ideal.
Show me any picture of any man with a more harmonic appealing aesthetic face than Chicos.
his face is narrow, his FWHR is not close to ideal, philtrum to chin could be better too. if you want to talk about harmony you could pick pattinson who actually has the ideal ratios but a recessed maxilla (which chico has too btw).

He is a JB slayer unironically but he is not that high PSL, he has good enough harmony though.
his face is narrow, his FWHR is not close to ideal,
It's 2 on the dot, perfect.
philtrum to chin could be better too.
Don't remember exactly but between 2-3 so ideal.
if you want to talk about harmony you could pick pattinson who actually has the ideal ratios but a recessed maxilla (which chico has too btw).
Show a picture, all I said was show a picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
He is a JB slayer unironically but he is not that high PSL, he has good enough harmony though.
playing jeffery dahmer seemed to have ascended him in the eyes of women for some reason

playing jeffery dahmer seemed to have ascended him in the eyes of women for some reason
Also that other show where he has the skull face and slick back hair.

• +1
strawman, i never said bieber got famous due to looks alone. but most actors, singers are there because they are good looking, ed sheeran is one of those outliers. but the vast majority were put there because they were good looking and could fill the role of the protagonist. go to gandy comment section and youll have girls saying he could be the next james bond even though his acting skills are shit. De niro is another example although not that GL he wouldnt have been casted if he was any uglier.

Bone mass is a standard of psl and most assuredly the golden standard where every other metric is measured from. if you do not have top 1 percentile bone protrusion and mass you by definition cannot be a psl God.
I mean, that's just nonsense, bro. Maybe that was the case 60 years ago, but ook at the majority of singers actors today - they are bang average normies. Bieber was a normie in his prime, there was nothing really separating him from any other zoomer, in fact I'd even call him below average.

Look at the top 10 most famous singers in 2023 - Harry Styles, The Weeknd, Adam Levine, Jungkook, Mungkook, Bitchcook, other kpop shitters with 6 gorillion pounds of makeup, etc. Are you really meaning to tell me that these are attractive looking males that women would pay any attenton to irl if they weren't famous? Ed Sheeran is not the outlier, he is the norm. In fact, I can't remember a mainstream singer in the past 20 years that has had good looks except Zayn Malik.

As far as bone mass goes, Chico has the 1 percentile bone mass. What you want is some ogre looking guy like Drago. Which is fine, but in my experience, I've found that this 'bone mass gigachad' phenotype often appeals to faggots, not actual women. Women want guys that carry sufficient feminine/masculine traits. They don't want fully masculine guys because that's intimidating and ugly to them. Which is why virtually all the extremely popular sex symbols of all time have been part of the 'prettyboy' phenotype. Leo, Pitt, Chico, Brando, Delon, etc. Every single man that has ever become an icon for attractiveness has been a prettyboy. That's a fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I mean, that's just nonsense, bro. Maybe that was the case 60 years ago, but ook at the majority of singers actors today - they are bang average normies. Bieber was a normie in his prime, there was nothing really separating him from any other zoomer, in fact I'd even call him below average.

Look at the top 10 most famous singers in 2023 - Harry Styles, The Weeknd, Adam Levine, Jungkook, Mungkook, Bitchcook, other kpop shitters with 6 gorillion pounds of makeup, etc. Are you really meaning to tell me that these are attractive looking males that women would pay any attenton to irl if they weren't famous? Ed Sheeran is not the outlier, he is the norm. In fact, I can't remember a mainstream singer in the past 20 years that has had good looks except Zayn Malik.

As far as bone mass goes, Chico has the 1 percentile bone mass. What you want is some ogre looking guy like Drago. Which is fine, but in my experience, I've found that this 'bone mass gigachad' phenotype often appeals to faggots, not actual women. Women want guys that carry sufficient feminine/masculine traits. They don't want fully masculine guys because that's intimidating and ugly to them. Which is why virtually all the extremely popular sex symbols of all time have been part of the 'prettyboy' phenotype. Leo, Pitt, Chico, Brando, Delon, etc. Every single man that has ever become an icon for attractiveness has been a prettyboy. That's a fact.

Pitt not a prettyboy nor is Brando. Gandy is the best looking man of all time - not a prettyboy. But I get your point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
it's very hard to correctly edit the eye color and make it realistic. Light eyes halo everyone unfortunately. If I had light eyes I would have a PSL god tier eye area

3492342_1687877941445.png

it's very hard to correctly edit the eye color and make it realistic. Light eyes halo everyone unfortunately. If I had light eyes I would have a PSL god tier eye area

3492342_1687877941445.png
looks uncanny you turned him from Francisco Laskowski to Francisco L'aspie

Sean O'aspies long lost brother

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
why do you instinctively believe it was used in a negative connotation? jfl
Usually when someone calls another person a monkey its a negative thing

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
There's no shame in that, that's what the Hollywood propaganda machine does, my man. The status halo is just insane from being an actor. Especially if you play these "bad boy with a heart of gold" that many of these Hollywood marketed sex symbols usually get their big break from. Then you get your face shilled in these Vogue magazines and voila, you're irresistible to women. I mean, just look at this guy:

View attachment 2322937

Majority of women wouldn't even give him a second glance on the street if he was some random nobody, but... he is a Hollywood actor and thus he is one of the most popular men in the world right now.

I've never seen a good morph of Chico that doesn't ruin his overall harmony. That's the thing with him - he has the perfect face. You can't get better than that. Whenever I've seen looksmaxxers here tinker his face, they always seem to ruin him.
Tell me why chico is better than Matt bomer so

Usually when someone calls another person a monkey its a negative thing
those were two separated words, monkey, and slav

If I said "german monkey" I doubt you would give to the word "german" a bad connotation

• So Sad
those were two separated words, monkey, and slav

If I said "german monkey" I doubt you would give to the word "german" a bad connotation
its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Debetro
no other man gets 2 minute edits made of him by women.
9935877D BFC5 4807 9C65 875C8747C34B
28F11756 5CDE 4B6F BD61 CE99BCFD86DC

How do you feel that even Ted bundy has more edits than your faggot chico? Darktriad lookz are the law cuck.

• Ugh..
@drop thats what your whore mother did when i fucked her throat so hard she had to vomit and became all green like broccoli

• Ugh..
He’s very gl and easy on the eyes. Just not a psl god imo
Honestly he’s the most attractive dude in the looksmaxx community without looking uncanny

That boy is a monster

his looks is beyond a human. God is real he is playing us.

Oh you dare challenge Chico? You and what army? Now here are Chico edits made by lustful full blooded women down to their last XX chromosome from the top of their chadstruck brains to the bottom of their pedicured delicate feet.

Let's warm up with something easy, some relatively low effort TikTok edits:
View attachment 2323008View attachment 2323017View attachment 2323026

Now here are some decent effort videos:
View attachment 2323023View attachment 2323024

Now we deep dive into the really high effort ones:

And this, gentlemen, is the crown fucking jewel of women made Francisco Lachowski edits, six hundred fucking pictures perfectly assorted. The way the video, pictures, and music all blend together to create something truly captivating. There are so many layers to it. The music creates a vibe around the video like he is forbidden and his existence is an anomaly, more like a sacred event rather than a real person, like an ethereal perfect being that was not supposed to exist. It's almost as if the fact Chico's prime was so short is what made it special, the vulnerability of that perfection. Also the slightly unsettling tone of the music as well as some of the pictures seeming slightly exploitative considering how young and innocent he was as well as the video in its entirety with the rapid, almost manic pace giving off stalker vibes from the creator of the video. So many layers to this that makes it captivating from a PSL standpoint, a storytelling standpoint, and outside the video as well. Lastly the way it is eerie like you are watching a dead man, considering those looks don't remain anymore and no one in the world looks like that today, it's like watching Arnold in his prime but for pure facial aesthetics that no one comes close to.

So never, and I mean never, ever again insinuate that Chico edits are not made by women, because that's where they were born.

@GilfHunter @BrahminBoss @cytoplasm @Sviken @drop @Debetro @Pollorex

miring thanks for this post

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois