Im mirin this asian look

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
De5e11c45c3e6f95c30ab11a1df18ae0

Ib before some 1 says its over cuz hes asian know this women prefer this look when selecting for mates tik tok is just black pill central for this.

I wish i had this look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 3828, Mouthbreath and 9 others
looks like he eats nasty food

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, TheoryMaxxer, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
he mogs tho

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6723
i wish there were propaganda about curry like kpop is for asians

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, johncruz12345, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
i wish there were propaganda about curry like kpop is for asians

There is bolly wood but rhe actors are usually to caucasian relative to the average south curry north curries do fine

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, SubhumanCurrycel and JustBeCurry
View attachment 797096

Ib before some 1 says its over cuz hes asian know this women prefer this look when selecting for mates tik tok is just black pill central for this.

I wish i had this look.
luckily KPOP isn't that big in europe

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Ib before some 1 says its over cuz hes asian
Most asian men, life in asia. And most asian women living in Asia, have no irl access to white men.
Therefore, it's not perse over for asian men.
"Just" stay in your home nation, or move back there if possible and if necesairy

/end

Above should be 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪 LIFEFUEL

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7098
That phenotype is called Plastic Surgery, Makeup, good genetics, and being Korean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Most asian men, life in asia. And most asian women living in Asia, have no irl access to white men.
"Just" stay in your home nation, or move back there if possible and if necesairy

/end

cope

race is cope in 2020

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

/end

It's NOT LIFEFUEL.

I’m into my late teenage years (19 now). I've been with some Asian girls, but I'm unhappy with their looks. I realize that dominant European ancestry will be a requirement for my future wife until I die.

If it’s marriage or long term, looks matter the most to me. I believe that the most beautiful women in the world are white, and it's almost impossible for me to find Asian girls who are more beautiful than the average white woman. It's just my preference.

Cqs2

I was thinking that Westernized Asian guys who say they prefer Asian girls are coping so hard. Asian men with Asian women in the West sometimes may genuinely prefer Asian girls, but most Asian guys prefer them to white women in the sense because white girls doesn't show them interest. Cruel necessity and all that.

Looking back when I was young at the Asian girls who I dated and I knew must be above average for Asians, they still look inferior to white girls. Yes, they were young and in a good shape, but honestly their facial features are not great.

My cousin from China married a white girl from Australia and have always liked the looks of white women. Now I know that it's possible to date and marry one. I like slim white girls, nordic/germanic european orbital and bone structure, conservative and Christian. I know that it's slim ante-faced white girl or death.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 6723
It's NOT LIFEFUEL.

I’m into my late teenage years (19 now). I've been with some Asian girls, but I'm unhappy with their looks. I realize that dominant European ancestry will be a requirement for my future wife until I die.

If it’s marriage or long term, looks matter the most to me. I believe that the most beautiful women in the world are white, and it's almost impossible for me to find Asian girls who are more beautiful than the average white woman. It's just my preference.

View attachment 797763

I was thinking that Westernized Asian guys who say they prefer Asian girls are coping so hard. Asian men with Asian women in the West sometimes may genuinely prefer Asian girls, but most Asian guys prefer them to white women in the sense because white girls doesn't show them interest. Cruel necessity and all that.

Looking back when I was young at the Asian girls who I dated and I knew must be above average for Asians, they still look inferior to white girls. Yes, they were young and in a good shape, but honestly their facial features are not great.

My cousin from China married a white girl from Australia and have always liked the looks of white women. Now I know that it's possible to date and marry one. I like slim white girls, nordic/germanic european orbital and bone structure, conservative and Christian. I know that it's slim ante-faced white girl or death.
I agree. And understand your "preference". I would say that white women on average look the best of most races. It's visibale in the models world. Where top paid models, are mainly the white ones.

At the same time.

It's not cool to read. That someone has no pride, in their "own" race!
Because, it is your backrgound.
You are from that, made in that phenotype line.

It's basically, also declearing Yourself inferior! In some ways.
Because IF, women of your phenotype are not good enough! Just because of phenotype. It basically also says to yourself: That you pehontype is not not good enough. AKA, you are not good enough (because you are also to some extend your phenotype).
AND THAT, I truelly dislike when people do that!!

that's why I would alsosay. It's generally good to have a preference of your OWN Phenotype.
Because you than also, respect yourself in that way.

That's why it'sprobably best for most. to stay within their own phenotype.
Imust say. Asian women often seem the most brutal in in-group/own phenotype hatred. NOT COOL

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3043 and SubhumanCurrycel
I agree. And understand your "preference". I would say that white women on average look the best of most races. It's visibale in the models world. Where top paid models, are mainly the white ones.

At the same time.

Because IF, women of your phenotype are not good enough! Just because of phenotype. It basically also says to yourself: That you pehontype is not not good enough. AKA, you are not good enough (because you are also to some extend your phenotype).

that's why I would alsosay. It's generally good to have a preference of your OWN Phenotype.

Imust say. Asian women often seem the most brutal in in-group/own phenotype hatred. NOT COOL

I mean the top tiers of the white race i can agree with they do mog its hard to argue other wise but if were talking averages i dont think there is that great of a looks disparity personally

Kpop mogs where I’m at fml honestly

Kpop mogs where I’m at fml honestly

You mog the average kpop subhuman to death tbqh but the top tiers are godly ngl there skin and final fantasy look is other wordly

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, WadlowMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
@reptiles can you morph yourself as a kpop singer

@reptiles can you morph yourself as a kpop singer

Ummmm ive tried i dont fit the look tbqh i have a face that is a mix of curry and asian but most biased towards curry

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I hope this joke.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
He would be considered gay here. Hell even a normie with more masculine features and pubes for beard would mog him to oblivion.

• +1
He did nose job and has nasty midface. Looks hella gay and feminine too

It's NOT LIFEFUEL.

View attachment 797763

I fucked white girls multiple times, its not hard. Even subhuman gooks slay white girls for some reason. Maybe cuz im in korea jfl.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I fucked white girls multiple times, its not hard. Even subhuman gooks slay white girls for some reason. Maybe cuz im in korea jfl.
Probs only kpop girls travel to korea. Idk tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
You can be only K-POp if you are K-pop singer... If normal people looked like that.. People would make fun on him. They literally look way to feminine.

Let me guess. Are they all slavs?

I read that slavic women are massive gold diggers and they age poorly, is it true? I prefer meds nords anglo women if that's the case.

I read that slavic women are massive gold diggers and they age poorly, is it true? I prefer meds nords anglo women if that's the case.
My ex gf was from belarus, ginger but german and som random european mix. Others were from various countries. France, belgium, austrailia, latina from chille, i dont even remember all of them.
I reject a lot of girls too cuz black girls or fat or ugly i reject them. I fucked fat girls few times and i despise it now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

At the same time.

ngl i can't understand the inner self-haters.

My ex gf was from belarus, ginger but german and som random european mix. Others were from various countries. France, belgium, austrailia, latina from chille, i dont even remember all of them.
I reject a lot of girls too cuz black girls or fat or ugly i reject them. I fucked fat girls few times and i despise it now.
Ngl NT pill is brutal to swallow, but it's the truest pull

slavs age better than white westerners. Well anybody in the world age better than white westerners, wtf are you on about

Probs only kpop girls travel to korea. Idk tbh.
NT pill son idk what to tell u haven't u saw my threads?
but i wouldn't touch a non virgin pious girl, and the more i see these couples, the more i see how i mog them even rn, fat.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Ngl NT pill is brutal to swallow, but it's the truest pull
Im not NT and all girls fucked me didnt give a damn about my NTness. Only black girls i rejected cared about it.

• +1
NT pill son idk what to tell u haven't u saw my threads?
but i wouldn't touch a non virgin pious girl, and the more i see these couples, the more i see how i mog them even rn, fat.
Nt pill legit af.

• Love it
  • +1
Im not NT and all girls fucked me didnt give a damn about my NTness. Only black girls i rejected cared about it.
by NT i mean you go to bar, you talk to them more or less good, they are already in bar/party/club to get fucked anyway.

NT isn't always full game, it can be solely just go out at the right places

by NT i mean you go to bar, you talk to them more or less good, they are already in bar/party/club to get fucked anyway.
Blackpill is far stronger, if you are good looking you can just go upto tinder and slay. Gg

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 3043
Blackpill is far stronger, if you are good looking you can just go upto tinder and slay. Gg
yeah for sure, but doesn't mean that it's over for the rest

• So Sad
Are u good looking?
I dont think so. I am gook afterall. I have extremely atrocious side profile. I lost a lot of fat so my face looks really defined but thats it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and johncruz12345
i never knew that i had actually really big robust skull and bones until i lost 5 kgs.
I'm still overweight and people notice my bone structure pretty hard. But won't make up for my below average nose, and average lips.
You can just get nosejob i remember you had bit of an assymetry on your nose. My problem is bigger, my midface is recessed so i would need fucking quadrangular lefort1

• So Sad
You can just get nosejob i remember you had bit of an assymetry on your nose. My problem is bigger, my midface is recessed so i would need fucking quadrangular lefort1
good eyes ngl, i never noticed my assymetry on nose until i took autistic videos in a row.
But don't worry in your case, like, i believe my pheno is pretty much worse than yours, you don't have to have top tier bone structure to be considered as attractive as an asian tbh. I see on a daily basis ugly asians psl wise with decent girls, even whites.

Looks too feminine, unironically Kim Taehyung still has some masculine features when they're not photoshopping him to oblivion:
213be529f1939a81accf28fbf067dd32.gif
557b98e39f5815b7b8c8288ccdd7072b.gif

DGdYdpPm
EUf5rtcXgAIH70x
EIK2fq2WsAAhgHB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402