I'm more emotional than women are

Gengar

Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
I am way more emotional than women are, that's why I developed a oneitis but her being a woman (and therefore cold-hearted) could not comprehend, she must have thought "lol wtf you a soft faggot". I wasn't built for this world. It's too harsh and I'm too soft. I don't even kill unwanted bugs in my room anymore, I even let spiders chill. In fact there's a cute little spider chilling near my bed and I get so happy looking at it. Like, I get a massive smile on my face and I say to it "hope you're doing well buddy." If anyone witnessed this they would think I'm a schizo and that I'm talking to myself. As if I'd give myself pep talks, nah I tell myself "would be better if you roped". Goofy ahh normies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gods lonely man, ProBono, Andremln and 32 others
I am way more emotional than women are, that's why I developed a oneitis but her being a woman (and therefore cold-hearted) could not comprehend, she must have thought "lol wtf you a soft faggot". I wasn't built for this world. It's too harsh and I'm too soft. I don't even kill unwanted bugs in my room anymore, I even let spiders chill. In fact there's a cute little spider chilling near my bed and I get so happy looking at it. Like, I get a massive smile on my face and I say to it "hope you're doing well buddy." If anyone witnessed this they would think I'm a schizo and that I'm talking to myself. As if I'd give myself pep talks, nah I tell myself "would be better if you roped". Goofy ahh normies.
When you've been a truecel for too long, nothing wrong with that though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, noodlelover, goober55 and 2 others
go finish ur degree and get a job u autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, Huge غرور, haramzada and 3 others
That's okay tbh

• +1
Reactions: goober55, ReadBooksEveryday and Gengar
I love gengar

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MasterMan, goober55, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Same I got emotional instability

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, goober55, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
What the lack of female affection does to a man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haramzada, ReadBooksEveryday and Gengar

Don't know how this song is relevant to your post but it felt appropriate.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Gengar
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and TechnoBoss
I'm not emotional (rarely), I'm empathic

Thats because your black meanwhile for us whites our lives aren't meaningless , there was point in us being born, we wouldnt dare dissapoint our slayed ancestors, or what, where their lives meaningless? No they were not, their memory serves as an example to all whites. The courageous fallen, the anguished fallen, their lives have meaning because we their children refuse to forget their sacrifice, and as we ride to certain ethnic replacement, we trust our kid's kids to do the same with us! Because my race doesnt buckle or yield when faced with the cruelty and babarity of such savage niggers, my race conquers , under this generation my race will LIVE!

Lifefuel for all wiggers

normal behavior

dont let npcs tell you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and edodalic29
Foids are not emotional at all. Men are the emotional gender.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Yes, that's kinda what I meant. I'm verh empathetic.
I understood. Females are emotional, those who are empathic are usually not emotional but have strong emotions

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Ye same , I basically have a non-existent relationship with my dad , was basically raised up by mom all my childhood

• +1
Foids are not emotional at all. Men are the emotional gender.
Men feel emotions in a different way, its almost like men hide their emotions but can feel them very well and can relate to others more, women display their emotions but can be very cruel

Wimen are master manipulators

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and SubhumanForever
It is more to do with having too much free time, whether you want to believe it or not.

There's a difference between being emotional and just being needy and sensitive because you're a loser

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
@Gengar werent you @True_Cel with the coomer avi back then?

same

i would say its mostly influence by my grandma/mom who made me emotionally weak, i used to be able to cry easily in high stress situations but that stopped a while ago

one book that made me awake on emotions and things related is this one by daniel goleman called "emotional intelligence" I have it on papercover somewhere in my closet, I still read it from time to time but it has a lot of useful info on emotions

• +1
@Gengar werent you @True_Cel with the coomer avi back then?
Iykyk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Gengar
Thats because your black meanwhile for us whites our lives aren't meaningless , there was point in us being born, we wouldnt dare dissapoint our slayed ancestors, or what, where their lives meaningless? No they were not, their memory serves as an example to all whites. The courageous fallen, the anguished fallen, their lives have meaning because we their children refuse to forget their sacrifice, and as we ride to certain ethnic replacement, we trust our kid's kids to do the same with us! Because my race doesnt buckle or yield when faced with the cruelty and babarity of such savage niggers, my race conquers , under this generation my race will LIVE!

Lifefuel for all wiggers
How did you turn this into a race theorist thread? :ogre:

I understood. Females are emotional, those who are empathic are usually not emotional but have strong emotions
Women and empathy don't go together.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Ye same , I basically have a non-existent relationship with my dad , was basically raised up by mom all my childhood
Damn, bhai. That sucks to hear. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and irkkedmulatto
Spiders are gross .
Kill them

same

i would say its mostly influence by my grandma/mom who made me emotionally weak, i used to be able to cry easily in high stress situations but that stopped a while ago

one book that made me awake on emotions and things related is this one by daniel goleman called "emotional intelligence" I have it on papercover somewhere in my closet, I still read it from time to time but it has a lot of useful info on emotions
Well I'm kinda glad im not the only one who is more like that. :ogre:Would you say the book helped you the most? To overcome it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
having emotions isnt low t
Unironically it's those wannabe macho, toxic type of guys who are low T. So they compensate through behavior or speech.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo