I'm more emotional than women are

I guess i use to be when i was younger, but learning why you needa kill things kinda overrides those emotions
Yeah I get it. We all get older and change.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
This normal

But not at ur age nigga grow up :lul::lul::lul:

FUCK YOU NIGGER YOU HAVE THE EMPATHY TO SAVE THE LIFE OF A FUCKING DUCK YET YOU WONT SAVE MY SUBHUMAN EXISTENCE
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
I don’t have the money bhai. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_
TAKE OUT A LOAN NIGGER!
They only give those out to people with a job. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I got no money, no job, no degree. I’m a big time loser.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
I lost motivation for various reasons. And I do have high T, I have good beard growth and I also had high prenatal T. Nah I have PIED, can’t even get erections without stimulation. :feelskek:
You likely skinny fat too. Is that high t? High t means nothing without the receptors that can use it. Mexican Americans have higher t than blacks Americans. Yet blacks have better and stronger physiques, more appeal, less body hair etc. I bet you get your bloodwork and the “high T” will come back under 500 ng/dl. Seeing as you’re not low inhib and committing crimes but rotting here, jobless, without an education.

You likely skinny fat too. Is that high t? High t means nothing without the receptors that can use it. Mexican Americans have higher t than blacks Americans. Yet blacks have better and stronger physiques, more appeal, less body hair etc. I bet you get your bloodwork and the “high T” will come back under 500 ng/dl. Seeing as you’re not low inhib and committing crimes but rotting here, jobless, without an education.
You make too many assumptions. Not my problem. Committing crime is an IQ thing. The lower the IQ, the more crimes you commit.