• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Satan and Deleted member 11221

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Bewusst

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and WadlowMaxxing
Change your custom title back to boneless incel then.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 6695, Deleted and 3 others
Inject hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and potentialhabit1
40203633 797D 48FB 8166 17979D987739

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 2214 and Chadrapist
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 2214
jfl i went to a halloween third world party last year, worst shit ever, i wish it was like in the parties of the US, mogs heavily holy shit,

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Join your sports teams at school and clubs and stop being a faggot and socialize before you regret it after high school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 10172, onnysk and 1 other person
It’s overrated

I’m 19 and never even been invited to one

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted and magnificentcel
I didnt enjoy parties. I felt like I didnt fit somehow even though people were friendly to me. Maybe I had trash confidence or something... I should have went to more parties tho. Not too late

It’s overrated
They're not. Parties are fun as fuck if you're 5+/10. If you're below average you'll inevitably not enjoy it as much and feel out of place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, onnysk, BigBoy and 3 others
They're not. Parties are fun as fuck if you're 5+/10. If you're below average you'll inevitably not enjoy it as much and feel out of place.
Caged at this

All you do is listen to ghetto music and smoke weed, it's not anything extraordinary. Only ghetto hooligans and rich white kids like parties.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Caged at this

All you do is listen to ghetto music and smoke weed, it's not anything extraordinary. Only ghetto hooligans and rich white kids like parties.
Depends on personality type man. If your extroverted it’s fun if not it gets boring.

i do agree though overtime though it gets boring due to just the same shit at every party once youve been to enough you’ve seen one you’ve seen em all

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 5969
Caged at this

Those are nigger parties not every party is like that

When I was 16 I didn't even know parties that weren't children's birthday parties were a thing

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and BigBoy
You and everyone else on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Siberia_, Chadrapist and 3 others
Don't even sweat it, like I said you're not missing out on anything.
Cope. Not all parties like that tho. There are variations of parties. Ones where it's more chill ones where there's 15 ppl max n stuff

Cope. Not all parties like that tho. There are variations of parties. Ones where it's more chill ones where there's 15 ppl max n stuff
Thats not a party, thats like a hangout and its completey over if you dont have friends that do that

Thats not a party, thats like a hangout and its completey over if you dont have friends that do that
Ye that's what I was talking about. I would never go to a party like what u was saying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
16 isn't that bad yet, but if you will be partyless at 18-19, there is huge chance you are autistic or truecel. Unless you are turbo introverted chad who don't like parties and only meet girls one on one.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 2214
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 2214
If it’s over for me it’s giga over for you
I've seen your face.... I'm bloatmaxxed to shit and I still mog, and I'm normie too jfl. Anyway u only have an inch left to grow. My dad grew 16cm after my age

I've seen your face.... I'm bloatmaxxed to shit and I still mog, and I'm normie too jfl. Anyway u only have an inch left to grow. My dad grew 16cm after my age
Well you said I was a normie previously and also my dad grew 6.5 inches at 16 as well but we probably aren’t going to have the same growth spurts as our dads

Well you said I was a normie previously and also my dad grew 6.5 inches at 16 as well but we probably aren’t going to have the same growth spurts as our dads
Yeah I'm just trolling u. And anyway I'm using aromasin+peptides I'll grow for sure. U won't even start mk, not even

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel