im neeting at home till i get bimax and before starting uni, as a shortface ratcel

incelbhai

incelbhai

Iron
title. im gonna get bimax sometime next year and im postponing starting university till i do so. no its not just about ascension for me, im a short face cel and i look like a fucking rat so i got to sit at home since i get fucking bullied over my looks jfl but yeah im gonna get bimax then start uni i see 0 point in going early just to be fucking annihilated over my looks lmao

btw does anyone know how to approximate bimax results? is jutting and bringing my mandible forward how ill look after djs? im sure it wont be the exact same since my maxilla will be moved forward too but still idk is that a decent approximation though if not ideal and accurate? i showed my surgeon jutting pics and he said its achievable, ive gotten those pics rated by .org and .is users and ive gotten rated mtn-htn lite but man im fucking trucel tier right now so even if i ascend to just ltn id be fucking happy man, i just wanna exist outside without people looking down on me, man. im so tired of this shit, are there any bimax cels here who relate to what im saying, man i feel so alone dude, my life fucking changed after puberty, i got very good nose, eyes and i used to be treated so good before puberty decimated me by not doing shit for my fucking lower third. girls used to fucking cry to their parents cuz i was highinhibcel and didnt use to pay them attention, i used to get kissed randomly, get molested and now i sit at home cause whenever i go outside normies and subhumans laugh at me because of my face what the fuck???

man i hope you guys understand. im just so devastated at whats happened and what couldve been, i just cant believe this shit sometimes, this fall man, howd this happen?

i dont get treated like a human no more. everyone looks down on me, they automatically consider me inferior cause of my short face and recession, man. i look like a fucking rat bro, i cant even be mad at normies hating on me cause i fucking hate myself more than they ever could man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger, Sodoku, counterintuitive and 2 others
Neeting? Dude you need money rn go slave away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Maalik, ey88 and 2 others
Go to work nigga

• JFL
Reactions: cc_7373 and NZb6Air
i see 0 point in going early just to be fucking annihilated over my looks lmao
you're right but go work some slave job to make the process faster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, MA_ascender and omnilegent
im mastrubating to this thread

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and lestoa
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, zharupodrugu, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
you're right but go work some slave job to make the process faster
Like even if he got money for bimax he can always have more surgeries

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Stopped reading after 'My parents are rich'

Water thread :lul:

• +1
Reactions: zubin and NZb6Air
IMG 1026

Like even if he got money for bimax he can always have more surgeries
my nose, eye area are all good, i just need to fix my lower third. i could get jaw fillers yeah but i dont know i dont think i need them. maybe zygos but then again my parents can pay for all of it so id rather neet and just gymmaxx in the meantime tbh

my nose, eye area are all good, i just need to fix my lower third. i could get jaw fillers yeah but i dont know i dont think i need them. maybe zygos but then again my parents can pay for all of it so id rather neet and just gymmaxx in the meantime tbh
Yea do that do other softmaxxes too since youre gonna be home all day

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai
my parents are rich, theyre paying for the surgery

nah dont have to, my parents are loaded

man, fuck this site
Im mastrubating to this reply

title. im gonna get bimax sometime next year and im postponing starting university till i do so. no its not just about ascension for me, im a short face cel and i look like a fucking rat so i got to sit at home since i get fucking bullied over my looks jfl but yeah im gonna get bimax then start uni i see 0 point in going early just to be fucking annihilated over my looks lmao

btw does anyone know how to approximate bimax results? is jutting and bringing my mandible forward how ill look after djs? im sure it wont be the exact same since my maxilla will be moved forward too but still idk is that a decent approximation though if not ideal and accurate? i showed my surgeon jutting pics and he said its achievable, ive gotten those pics rated by .org and .is users and ive gotten rated mtn-htn lite but man im fucking trucel tier right now so even if i ascend to just ltn id be fucking happy man, i just wanna exist outside without people looking down on me, man. im so tired of this shit, are there any bimax cels here who relate to what im saying, man i feel so alone dude, my life fucking changed after puberty, i got very good nose, eyes and i used to be treated so good before puberty decimated me by not doing shit for my fucking lower third. girls used to fucking cry to their parents cuz i was highinhibcel and didnt use to pay them attention, i used to get kissed randomly, get molested and now i sit at home cause whenever i go outside normies and subhumans laugh at me because of my face what the fuck???

man i hope you guys understand. im just so devastated at whats happened and what couldve been, i just cant believe this shit sometimes, this fall man, howd this happen?

i dont get treated like a human no more. everyone looks down on me, they automatically consider me inferior cause of my short face and recession, man. i look like a fucking rat bro, i cant even be mad at normies hating on me cause i fucking hate myself more than they ever could man.
check dms bhai

btw does anyone know how to approximate bimax results?
your doc should do a soft tissue simulation

is jutting and bringing my mandible forward how ill look after djs?
not quite, as when jutting your upper jaw does not move
it may approximate the position of the lower jaw

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai
If it’s over for me because of short skull why ain’t it over for you 😭😭😭🙁🙁🙁🙁 I don’t understand these rules man

If it’s over for me because of short skull why ain’t it over for you 😭😭😭🙁🙁🙁🙁 I don’t understand these rules man
nigga ur 15 what the fuck is with you saying its over 4 u man just leave your house and spend time in the sun
dont stunt your growth youre in your prime years for bone development

and recessed jaw is my only falio and i can fix it and ascend to mtn min im happy being normie

Bro I started c-tting myself. I think I need to go to mentaI home, maybe I have bigger problems than looksmaxxing right now
the fuck is a mental home? dont fucking take kikepills unless you want to be castrated and fuck up your puberty

the fuck is a mental home? dont fucking take kikepills unless you want to be castrated and fuck up your puberty
They’ll just send me away for a while and make sure I don’t hurt myself

They’ll just send me away for a while and make sure I don’t hurt myself
why are you trying to hurt yourself? whats got you upset?
and remember, no matter what dont take ssris
theyre the ultimate looksmin, they fuck up your hormones and make you age hard asf

why are you trying to hurt yourself? whats got you upset?
and remember, no matter what dont take ssris
theyre the ultimate looksmin, they fuck up your hormones and make you age hard asf
I don’t wanna age man. I just hate being stuck in my body vro and I hate the negative energy I just give other men around me

sfs isnt that bad cmon now

show me in pms