I’m never getting laid ☠️☠️ 15F transgender turn to female

F

Floou

Temp. Banned
Little warning, description is gonna be real gross so just don't eat while ur reading this .. 15F, No matter how much I work out to look pretty on the outside, once I'm undressed and they see my cat they're gonna run away screaming, cus bro,

WHYS MY SHIT LOOK ASHY!? !?!? and on top of that, im an outtie, so it's officially over for me, virgin for life

•. Ok on a real note

tho I'm concerned as to why it looks that way, I take good care of myself and shower everyday and always wash down there, I don't understand, I'm not some musty ass shower strike warrior

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, noobs, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
Trannys disgust me to the highest point, like genuinely.

• +1
Reactions: idontexist, Chadeep, heyheyheybro22 and 6 others
Ban this garbage 🗑️

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, noobs, starvecell and 6 others
Trannys disgust me to the highest point, like genuinely.

• +1
Reactions: Diligent
Nigga I said trans turn into female just to not get banned. I’m male,
It was some shi I found on Reddit. Wanted to get some people here but I can’t say 15F or I might get banned for larping as a girl. So the next choice was trans female :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Trans male or female is not allowed

Little warning, description is gonna be real gross so just don't eat while ur reading this .. 15F, No matter how much I work out to look pretty on the outside, once I'm undressed and they see my cat they're gonna run away screaming, cus bro,

WHYS MY SHIT LOOK ASHY!? !?!? and on top of that, im an outtie, so it's officially over for me, virgin for life

•. Ok on a real note

tho I'm concerned as to why it looks that way, I take good care of myself and shower everyday and always wash down there, I don't understand, I'm not some musty ass shower strike warrior
be my femboy 😻

Every transgender deserves to struggle to get a partner.you are asking for trouble

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
If u have penis and u like men = ban
If you don't have a penis and like anything= ban

That's not quite gonna cut it :what:
BRO STOP 😭 I’m not trans, I was going to put “I’m never getting laid 15F” to get people to see what this foid said but I can’t do that or I might get banned and if I do it without the female part, nobody cares if a man can’t get laid so trans female was the next choice I thought..it’s a Reddit post 😢

I think a bullet to your temple will fix it

did u cut ur dick off tho ?

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
The absolute state of dot org

•. Ok on a real note

Kill yourself

Attachments

• 4261846_4213604_4208883_dnr.mp4
    2.1 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back