Im never holding a door open for a women again

D

Deleted member 30959

Luminary
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Posts
8,686
Reputation
14,419
Every time i hold a door open for a man they always thank me and even rarely dap me up meanwhile every time i open a door for a woman they stare at me in disgust like this
IMG 6512

FUCK ALL OF YOU IM NEVER HOLDING A DOOR FOR WOMEN AGAIN
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, studymaxxer, Sens and 7 others
This only happens if you're subchad
 
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, studymaxxer and cytoplasm
maybe its your personality
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, stevielake, studymaxxer and 3 others
I close the door behind me and hold it shut so they can't enter for about 5 seconds
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, datboijj, stevielake and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Sens, rubberduck and 1 other person
I close the door behind me and hold it shut so they can't enter for about 5 seconds
If I remember the bitch’s faces, ill do that
 
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, rubberduck and Deleted member 26065
women punish us for everything even when we try to do good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30959
Meanwhile it’s complete opposite for this guy:



 
Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 30959
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Gonthar
Every time i hold a door open for a man they always thank me and even rarely dap me up meanwhile every time i open a door for a woman they stare at me in disgust like thisView attachment 2341979
FUCK ALL OF YOU IM NEVER HOLDING A DOOR FOR WOMEN AGAIN
Yep its always guys holding Doors for me maybe I should become gay broke back mountain type shitinnit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30959
good looksmaxxing advice op
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and studymaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, stevielake, Sens and 2 others
I give women that face when they get in my way or look at me. Fuck women.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 30959
Sounds like a very autistic thing to say
Lol, it's more autistic to hold the door open for her, while she ignores you...
.....
It happened to me once - there was this girl like ten steps behind me...I enter my building, keep the door open for her and when she had like three more steps, she just stops, takes out her phone and starts checking her messages. I just stood there like an idiot holding the door for her a few seconds, while she totally ignored me. I then let go the door, and at that exact same moment she starts to walk again, still looking at her phone and after three steps, she raises her eyes, and the door simply slams just a few inches from her face, scaring her and making her almost drop her phone. She gave me the angriest look I've seen, full of hate, like I did that on purpose...Then she started to talk crap about me to the neighbors claiming that I slammed the door in her face intentionally...Can you believe this shit?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30107, datboijj, Deleted member 30959 and 2 others

Similar threads

Predator777
Replies
0
Views
32
Predator777
Predator777
T
Replies
5
Views
65
brojackson
brojackson
C
Replies
5
Views
89
1jg9
1jg9
xzcqy26
Replies
5
Views
39
LTN17
LTN17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top