Im never surgerymaxxing. NEVER

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I would rather blast my body with gh for 5 years and get deformed organs than surgerymaxx.

Surgerymaxxing is just a massive fraud, and doesnt actually help anything, its all fake. I would rather die incel than surgerymaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Surgery maxxing can make you better looking, are you saying that being better looking doesn't solve anything?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Jason Voorhees, Nautica and 10 others
You don't need it anyway buddy. Surgery maxxing is for perfectionists or Subhuman (sub normies)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, hebbewem, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
Surgery maxxing can make you better looking, are you saying that being better looking doesn't solve anything?
Its fake and fragile tho. I cant look at someone who has surgerymaxxed and respect any of it

If i did it i would get giga inposter syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Most people don't even do all the soft maxxes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 14262, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
You don't need it anyway buddy. Surgery maxxing is for perfectionists or Subhuman (sub normies)
Ye, ik. But i do want a larger chin and browridge.

If bonesmashing doesnt work ima gh maxx, if that doesnt work im fine. Its not that bad anyways

• +1
Ye, ik. But i do want a larger chin and browridge.

If bonesmashing doesnt work ima gh maxx, if that doesnt work im fine. Its not that bad anyways
Bro you're 17 you have time before your browridge and chin grows. Although I can recommend combat sports maxxing and chewing if you want to grow chin and browridge

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Bro you're 17 you have time before your browridge and chin grows. Although I can recommend combat sports maxxing and chewing if you want to grow chin and browridge
Dont wanna get brain dmg once i get older through combat sports, so currently im just bonesmashing with a regular 'ol hammer.

I may start wrestling or bjj tho tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Elvisandreaa and ErbCel
yeah i mean when you look in the mirror after surgery and realize that it isn't you but it's better than being ugly tbh

• +1
Its fake and fragile tho. I cant look at someone who has surgerymaxxed and respect any of it

If i did it i would get giga inposter syndrome
Confirmation bias. You notice people have had surgery only when it's botched, or when that person went for an unnatural aesthetic for their face. You don't notice the people who did it successfully,, because they just look good

• +1
Confirmation bias. You notice people have had surgery only when it's botched, or when that person went for an unnatural aesthetic for their face. You don't notice the people who did it successfully,, because they just look good
I meant as in if i know that they have surgerymaxxed based on older pictures, or if they say so.

I only cage at people with botched surgeries.

• +1
I meant as in if i know that they have surgerymaxxed based on older pictures, or if they say so.

I only cage at people with botched surgeries.
Oh ok. Well they don't get surgery to get your approval lmfao, they do it so they're more attractive to women. And that succeeds

• +1
Oh ok. Well they don't get surgery to get your approval lmfao, they do it so they're more attractive to women. And that succeeds
Dn care lol. I still dont respect them, and i wouldnt respect myself which is the point of my original reply. My response to you was just clarifying what i meant

Low IQ reply

• +1
Nah surgery would fix my deformity need skull reshaping and sull implants to recreate the original shape of my skull. My facial shape got ruined to this also since it's rounder since the temporal are enlarged. My face is too wide

• +1
Nah surgery would fix my deformity need skull reshaping and sull implants to recreate the original shape of my skull. My facial shape got ruined to this also since it's rounder since the temporal are enlarged. My face is too wide
Respectable tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JosephGarrot123
Dn care lol. I still dont respect them, and i wouldnt respect myself which is the point of my original reply. My response to you was just clarifying what i meant

Low IQ reply
why would they give a shit about some incel's respect :feelskek:
they're doing for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15698 and Deleted member 7725
why would they give a shit about some incel's respect :feelskek:
they're doing for themselves

I never made a point about them needing to care about my opinion. I just said so to illustrate my reasons for refusing to surgerymaxx

Low IQ reply

• +1
I never made a point about them needing to care about my opinion. I just said so to illustrate my reasons for refusing to surgerymaxx

Low IQ reply
You're 17 and broke, those are your reasons for not surgerymaxx.

• +1
You're 17 and broke, those are your reasons for not surgerymaxx.
Part of it yes.

But I still wouldnt even if i had 2 million dollars and was 22

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ifyouwannabemylover
Most people don't even do all the soft maxxes
True, should always remember people to fully soft-maxx before hard-maxx, for the simple reason that if they don't enough about their aesthetics enough to stay very physically fit + good hygene then they shouldn't care enough to get surgery.

• +1
True, should always remember people to fully soft-maxx before hard-maxx, for the simple reason that if they don't enough about their aesthetics enough to stay very physically fit + good hygene then they shouldn't care enough to get surgery.
What counts as soft and hardmaxx tbh.

Is minox hardmaxx? What about fin? What about steroids?

• +1
What counts as soft and hardmaxx tbh.

Is minox hardmaxx? What about fin? What about steroids?
I would count those as in between soft and hard-maxxes tbh

• +1
OP you have impressive skull and frame i will make you into a boxer

• +1
I would rather blast my body with gh for 5 years and get deformed organs than surgerymaxx.

Surgerymaxxing is just a massive fraud, and doesnt actually help anything, its all fake. I would rather die incel than surgerymaxx.
how about fixing injury, like you get punch in the nose when your teen and dont fix it for years

• +1
how about fixing injury, like you get punch in the nose when your teen and dont fix it for years
For me thats ok, because its what i would have looked like hadnt i fucked up. Its a correcting surgery. Its basicly how you should look

• +1
same

• +1
The guy in the left inspires more respect, sure.
Stop coping.

JawSurgery6 1024x807

• +1
Download 5

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Adriana Lima
no thats you

only legit surgery is hair transplant
Hair transplant is cope. Those new hairs will just fall out because of receding hairline anyways :lul:

Legit, only surgery I would ever do is liposuction in my cheeks

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Hair transplant is cope. Those new hairs will just fall out because of receding hairline anyways :lul:

Legit, only surgery I would ever do is liposuction in my cheeks
you're retarded hair transplanted doesn't fall out the rest of your hair does if you don't have a hair loss protocol

you're retarded hair transplanted doesn't fall out the rest of your hair does if you don't have a hair loss protocol
Watched a yt with a hair transplant surgeon explaining that it does.

According to him it only works if you just wanna lower your hairline and havent started norwooding

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

Actually good surgeries are ONE of the LITTLE WAYS to become better looking. There are crazy good results our there, ofc, not cheap, but it is what it takes
Saying that surgerymaxx is all fake and is not worth it is just the biggest cope i have ever read, if u re a lil pussy and u are scared of surgeries or u dont have the balls to put the time to make the money to pay for them...say so..BUT DONT SPREAD MISSINFORMATION, cause maybe some brainless user of the forum will believe you

It seems like you are upset because genetic frauding is causing your raw primal instincts distress. But you know when you looksmax you have better choices right? So if you are that serious about breeding them take the breeding pill and find a woman that negates your flaws. Like me - a thin sharp nose to offset wide and bulbous, very set back ears to offset protruding ears, and a strong masculine bone structure. If I get at all lucky I should have HTNs. NT HTN status halo are slayers. And also I’m tall, but if you aren’t then find a women who is. It’s really not hard to have HTN kids giving you don’t get giga unlucky with genetics recombination and are at least LTN

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69