I’m ngl I have body dysmorphia

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,275
Reputation
34,192
I said I got Mogged in a group photo


I just looked at it again

I look good

I mog all those faggots


I just stress when I see a pic of me

It only takes me the second time I looo at it to realize
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, UserE_7.random, price. and 4 others
I said I got Mogged in a group photo


I just looked at it again

I look good

I mog all those faggots


I just stress when I see a pic of me

It only takes me the second time I looo at it to realize
i dont have
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
I said I got Mogged in a group photo


I just looked at it again

I look good

I mog all those faggots


I just stress when I see a pic of me

It only takes me the second time I looo at it to realize
idk i always heavily inflate or deflate my ratings depending on my mood
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and xye
I said I got Mogged in a group photo


I just looked at it again

I look good

I mog all those faggots


I just stress when I see a pic of me

It only takes me the second time I looo at it to realize
same for me, even got it diagnosed a month ago. going into therapy soon, there comes a point where you need to leave this shit behind cause in the end - it’s never enough.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and TGUN.
same for me, even got it diagnosed a month ago. going into therapy soon, there comes a point where you need to leave this shit behind cause in the end - it’s never enough.
i dont know why i would spend hundreds to a therapist so they can hear me complain about how ugly i am vs using the money to actually fix my flaws :unsure:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance
i dont know why i would spend hundreds to a therapist so they can hear me complain about how ugly i am vs using the money to actually fix my flaws :unsure:
I live in europe so i’m not gonna be spending shit lmao.

Whether therapy works or not largely depends on the individual, I myself enjoy talking to someone at least pretending to be unbiased.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
17
Views
111
g4rlic
g4rlic
itsover74
Replies
16
Views
60
nonolmaooo
nonolmaooo
eyes33
Venting ngl
Replies
3
Views
35
eyes33
eyes33
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
ngl
Replies
0
Views
24
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
Tesarossa
Replies
38
Views
169
itsoverforyoubro
itsoverforyoubro

Users who are viewing this thread

  • kingaemil
  • mxl4chi1
  • SickendExistence
  • UserE_7.random
  • sørenyuko
Back
Top