I'm nice most of the time but get defensive alot

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
Often times i lash out at people and i stand up for what i believe in and whatnot and i do it very harshly.

And i'm not beta so i refuse to just submit to authority or anyone for that matter. Some guy in school who i would butt heads with alot when i talked with him later he said i used to be boastful. I didn't see myself as boastful i was just defending myself or my friends or something else.

But most of the time i'm nice so it would backfire because i was acting tough for a second and now i'm just nice. So i got into alot of fights in school, i credit school for my fighting abilities.

I say alot but since i was 5'10-6ft through 6-9 grade i didn't get into that many fights because obviously people didn't wanna fight me. But yeah at the end of the day i have adhd so i have a messy personality. So ye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363
tales from somalia

Often times i lash out at people and i stand up for what i believe in and whatnot and i do it very harshly.

And i'm not beta so i refuse to just submit to authority or anyone for that matter. Some guy in school who i would butt heads with alot when i talked with him later he said i used to be boastful. I didn't see myself as boastful i was just defending myself or my friends or something else.

But most of the time i'm nice so it would backfire because i was acting tough for a second and now i'm just nice. So i got into alot of fights in school, i credit school for my fighting abilities.

I say alot but since i was 5'10-6ft through 6-9 grade i didn't get into that many fights because obviously people didn't wanna fight me. But yeah at the end of the day i have adhd so i have a messy personality. So ye.
lowkey Im kinda like that

I can be very nice, when people treading and insulting what I believe in, I become a different person lol
It reminds once I was talking with my friends, he brought crimea up and I got really defensive, me and him went back-and-forth aggressively. but in the end I lost a friend :(