I’m no longer attracted to women

S

Snowskinned

Silver
Ugly annoying creatures, who use make up to look at least somewhat human

It’s actually hard to find an actually good looking woman without makeup. Even WITH makeup, the majority still looks like generic soulless low htbs with too much ego

Hard to find stuff to talk due to iq diff, they have too much ego to be a nice supportive partner and too ugly to be used for status

Out of 300 hundred people in my uni course I’ve barely seen a couple that I can call kinda cute

They are fat, retarded, have no future and their personalities are practically annoying copies of each other. Also, somewhat charismatic leader woman is as rare as chadlite and she won’t make anything cool due to lack of ambition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MedMogger, lowtiernormiechad, watah and 4 others
I browsed a russian dating bot for a few days and haven’t liked a single girl on there. I can only imagine how is it in fat nigger countries

I’m still attracted to women but most of them now are nothing special to me

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
does this mean ur gay now

Being not attracted to one of the 2 sexes doesn't necessarily mean that you're gay, bud is turning monk, asexual monk.
thats epic

I find males more attractive, but there is barely anything more disgusting in this world than male genitalia and anal sex
not even saying this as an insult

i think you maybe a little closeted

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Ugly annoying creatures, who use make up to look at least somewhat human

It’s actually hard to find an actually good looking woman without makeup. Even WITH makeup, the majority still looks like generic soulless low htbs with too much ego

Hard to find stuff to talk due to iq diff, they have too much ego to be a nice supportive partner and too ugly to be used for status

Out of 300 hundred people in my uni course I’ve barely seen a couple that I can call kinda cute

They are fat, retarded, have no future and their personalities are practically annoying copies of each other. Also, somewhat charismatic leader woman is as rare as chadlite and she won’t make anything cool due to lack of ambition
Biggest cope of the century jfl

not even saying this as an insult

i think you maybe a little closeted
I would be gay if there was a way to have sex without other dicks and without anal

I would be straight if there existed a female more attractive version of me

But neither of these is real

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I would be gay if there was a way to have sex without other dicks and without anal

I would be straight if there existed a female more attractive version of me

But neither of these is real
what about femboys or the transman

idk maybe your standards r a lil too high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Suns9999
what about femboys or the transman

idk maybe your standards r a lil too high
Same problem with femboys. I like them, but tf do we do? I even slept with a chadlite femboy-maxxer. I didn’t finish cuz idk what to even do with him

Standards are high, but I’m decent looking(tall, lean, barely any failos) with good potential, from a middle+ class family in the best business school in my country. No reason to settle for an mtb or low htb

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Same problem with femboys. I like them, but tf do we do? I even slept with a chadlite femboy-maxxer. I didn’t finish cuz idk what to even do with him

Standards are high, but I’m decent looking(tall, lean, barely any failos) with good potential, from a middle+ class family in the best business school in my country. No reason to settle for an mtb or low htb
yeah you are gay no offense

dont settle for looks

talk to people find someone you like

its better than looks personally

yeah you are gay no offense

dont settle for looks

talk to people find someone you like

its better than looks personally
I love my future children tho, so looks are kinda important

And how am I gay if I can’t cum with a male??

I love my future children tho, so looks are kinda important

And how am I gay if I can’t cum with a male??
you slept with a femboy

if you really love your future childeren

you would find them a loving mother and keep them far away from the blackpill and social media

expose them to social situations at a young age to help them be non awkward