IM NOT A NORMIE

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
10,954
Reputation
17,889
me too i am a virgin. I have never put my p in v.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Incelinside
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I am KHHV but not Incel. Does that make me volcel? Or perhaps mentalcel tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5522 and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Danish_Retard
Fucking incels on this slayer site
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Tony i have cured my phimosis. I can retract my foreskin.
good same, now i have to fix my sensitivity cuz its too sensitive now and hurts when i put i touch my head
 
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 5522
good same, now i have to fix my sensitivity cuz its too sensitive now and hurts when i put i touch my head
Expose it, man. I retract my foreskin for a few hours each day to desensitize it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tony
Sex-haver mad at being banned from .co :lul:
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
0DCFEF90 2E0C 411D 8CB9 FCA6034D836D
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 7079
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Danish_Retard
Mentalcel is volcel tbh.
Depends. Some super aspire guy would honestly be Incel even if he average or a bit above. There as I'm just too high inhib to bother.
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5522
Depends. Some super aspire guy would honestly be Incel even if he average or a bit above. There as I'm just too high inhib to bother.
My definition of mentalcel is someone who has alright looks, not gigachad but not incel either, but is just too scared to try in the first place, thus making him volcel.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
My definition of mentalcel is someone who has alright looks, not gigachad but not incel either, but is just too scared to try in the first place, thus making him volcel.
Not correct definition of mentalcel imo
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
I'm a mentalcel. I think I could have a chance, but I'm an aspiecel as well. Honestly fucked
I don't think I'm that ugly tho
 

Similar threads

JoelBeetwo
Replies
11
Views
60
BeastBoy0508
BeastBoy0508
TGUN.
Replies
19
Views
90
Gajjo
Gajjo
Gajjo
Replies
0
Views
7
Gajjo
Gajjo
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
56
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
gandylite.
Replies
14
Views
74
gandylite.
gandylite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top