I'm NOT abnormally short (5'7/5'8cels) GTFIH RN

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Here are percentiles of where I fit in with my age, by different countries at 171cm. Also bear in mind in public I wear high sole trainers, so my actual height in public would seem 2-5 percentiles higher.

Short but not abnormal tier
United States: bottom 26th percentile
UK: bottom 25th percentile
France: bottom 25th percentile
Germany: bottom 26th percentile

Roping tier
Norway: bottom 11th percentile
Netherlands: bottom 8th percentile 💀
Bosnia: bottom 6th percentile 💀💀
Serbia: bottom 5th percentile 💀💀💀

Okayish tier
Portugal: bottom 33rd percentile
Spain: bottom 38th percentile
Turkey: bottom 34th percentile
ANALbania: bottom 33rd percentile

Average / above average tier
Russia: bottom 49th percentile (v surprising).
Morocco: bottom 49th percentile
South Korea: top 48th percentile
Japan: top 48th percentile
Saudi Arabia: top 37th percentile
Argentina: bottom 42nd percentile
Brazil: bottom 48th percentile

Mogging tier
India: top 23rd percentile
Malaysia: top 23rd percentile
Vietnam: top 21st percentile
North Korea: top 20th percentile

Godly tier
Bolivia: top 15th percentile
Cambodia: top 15th percentile
Peru: top 12th percentile
Bangladesh: top 10th percentile
Indonesia: top 2nd percentile 😱😱😱

I basically mog some chinkjeets, curries and latinocels. Survivable in second world. Not bad in first world.

You can check here:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TsarTsar444, latincell95 and 14 others
No way 5'7 is top 23%ile in India. Its more like 45-50

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18522
No way 5'7 is top 23%ile in India. Its more like 45-50
Check yourself. I'm late 20s.

Average height is 5'5 even in 2021 measurements. We're not talking about only higher caste brahmins here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, brucewayne78 and Gaygymmaxx
Stop this coping. You will need to watch your mouth anywhere except online.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bloomercel, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
over for my subhuman 169cm ass

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and soover4me
171 so over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, soover4me and 1 other person
188cm

Immigration from 3rd world countries is making me seem taller.

There is no way I'm taller than almost 97% of white zoomers.

Granted, it says "of adult males", so despite entering my age, it might be comparing me to older generations, who were shorter and / or have shrunk with age.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass, latincell95, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
@Manchild @heightpillgotme @HeightPilledum @Yaarhuni

IMG 0226

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Sny, brucewayne78 and 9 others
Check yourself. I'm late 20s.

Average height is 5'5 even in 2021 measurements. We're not talking about only higher caste brahmins here.
Im talking about teenagers. Maybe 5'5 is average among 30 year old grandpas yeah

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and SecularIslamist
yes nigga read every molecule

188cm

View attachment 2688184

Granted, it says "of adult males", so despite entering my age, it might be comparing me to older generations, who were shorter and / or have shrunk with age.
I think UK is off, it's saying 175cm is average that was average like back in 1991 census or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890
No way Bolivia is that short
@ConfusedBolivian must feel like a giant at 6'3 tf

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ConfusedBolivian
188cm

View attachment 2688184

keep in mind "taller than" doesn't necessarily mean "noticeably taller" or heightmogging. In order to heightmog someone you need to be at least 3 inches taller, as 1-2 inches aren't very noticeable irl or in motion. Also apparently we tend to overestimate people's heights, guys the same height as us look taller and guys slightly taller than us look much taller from our perspective, so guys only slightly shorter than us don't look small from our perspective. Your eye level must be above their head for you to really feel taller than them, which takes like 4 inches difference minimum. If you want to see what percentage of men you actually mog, subtract 3 inches from your height and input it again.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, emeraldglass, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
@Manchild @heightpillgotme @HeightPilledum @Yaarhuni
my mom is from argentina and no way are they shorter than turks.

most young people are 5'10

i've also been to peru and its the same height as mexico

my mom is from argentina and no way are they shorter than turks.
I don't think they have latest stats but I presume both are the same. Actually I felt average AF in Istanbul and that's the main city. Surprised it says bottom 34th.

No point arguing over 1-2cms..
most young people are 5'10

i've also been to peru and its the same height as mexico
South Americans are manlet. Period.

keep in mind "taller than" doesn't necessarily mean "noticeably taller" or heightmogging. In order to heightmog someone you need to be at least 3 inches taller, as 1-2 inches aren't very noticeable irl or in motion. Also apparently we tend to overestimate people's heights, guys the same height as us look taller and guys slightly taller than us look much taller from our perspective, so guys only slightly shorter than us don't look small from our perspective. Your eye level must be above their head for you to really feel taller than them, which takes a big difference. If you want to see what percentage of men you actually mog, subtract 3 inches from your height and input it again.
Yh I need to move to Bangladesh, Bolivia or East Timor for that shit.

I think UK is off, it's saying 175cm is average that was average like back in 1991 census or some shit.
I've just been playing around with it more, and I lowered my age to 18 (I wish) and now its saying 188cm is taller than 92% of the population for both UK and US.

I drop it down to 17 (only works with US) and it shows 188 as being taller than 95%. At 19 it says the same 95% (slight change in the decimal points).

This data seems strange, maybe different age ranges were compiled over different generations. If anything as I go into the 20s, the percentage of people being shorter than 188cm should go down, as the late bloomers have finished growing. As I set the age to 20, its back up to being taller than 97%.

So at least for the US stats, the 18 year olds are taller than the 17-year-olds (as expected), but taller than the 19 to 23 year olds (not expected).

keep in mind "taller than" doesn't necessarily mean "noticeably taller" or heightmogging. In order to heightmog someone you need to be at least 3 inches taller, as 1-2 inches aren't very noticeable irl or in motion. Also apparently we tend to overestimate people's heights, guys the same height as us look taller and guys slightly taller than us look much taller from our perspective, so guys only slightly shorter than us don't look small from our perspective. Your eye level must be above their head for you to really feel taller than them, which takes a big difference. If you want to see what percentage of men you actually mog, subtract 3 inches from your height and input it again.
Very good point, although I usually have very good posture when going outside and subsequently get called tall or people thinking I'm taller than I am because of it. I also notice when someone is 6'0 or less, as they seem noticeably smaller to me, and 6'1 a little smaller (as I keep as upright as I can).

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I've just been playing around with it more, and I lowered my age to 18 (I wish) and now its saying 188cm is taller than 92% of the population for both UK and US.

I drop it down to 17 (only works with US) and it shows 188 as being taller than 95%. At 19 it says the same 95% (slight change in the decimal points).

This data seems strange, maybe different age ranges were compiled over different generations. If anything as I go into the 20s, the percentage of people being shorter than 188cm should go down, as the late bloomers have finished growing. As I set the age to 20, its back up to being taller than 97%.

So at least for the US stats, the 18 year olds are taller than the 17-year-olds (as expected), but taller than the 19 to 23 year olds (not expected).

Very good point, although I usually have very good posture when going outside and subsequently get called tall or people thinking I'm taller than I am because of it. I also notice when someone is 6'0 or less, as they seem noticeably smaller to me, and 6'1 a little smaller (as I keep as upright as I can).
yeah posture is important. While frauding 6'1 with lifts (from barefoot 6'0) I was talking with this lanky 6'4 guy and his posture was so bad that our eyes were on the same level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Graham

They're likely based on generational stats. You won't find representative stats for each age by country. It's bound to be a couple percentages of actually.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
are these measurements taken barefoot

The mental gymnastics manlets will do to cope, imagine flexing that you heightmog mumbai residents or brazilian favela mutts.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, latincell95 and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
5’7-5’9 is where you can live a decent life if good looking though, anything below is rope tier. Also have you looked into LL? Would boost your SMV more than London Penthouses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
Hmm in India especially north east states you are well above average some states have 160 average or something 171cm barefoot is not that bad in India imo unless some coper appear and start saying 6' foot average in Rajasthan saar jfl

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Big White Cuck and SecularIslamist
Stop
Here are percentiles of where I fit in with my age, by different countries at 171cm. Also bear in mind in public I wear high sole trainers, so my actual height in public would seem 2-5 percentiles higher.

Short but not abnormal tier
United States: bottom 26th percentile
UK: bottom 25th percentile
France: bottom 25th percentile
Germany: bottom 26th percentile

Roping tier
Norway: bottom 11th percentile
Netherlands: bottom 8th percentile 💀
Bosnia: bottom 6th percentile 💀💀
Serbia: bottom 5th percentile 💀💀💀

Okayish tier
Portugal: bottom 33rd percentile
Spain: bottom 38th percentile
Turkey: bottom 34th percentile
ANALbania: bottom 33rd percentile

Average / above average tier
Russia: bottom 49th percentile (v surprising).
Morocco: bottom 49th percentile
South Korea: top 48th percentile
Japan: top 48th percentile
Saudi Arabia: top 37th percentile
Argentina: bottom 42nd percentile
Brazil: bottom 48th percentile

Mogging tier
India: top 23rd percentile
Malaysia: top 23rd percentile
Vietnam: top 21st percentile
North Korea: top 20th percentile

Godly tier
Bolivia: top 15th percentile
Cambodia: top 15th percentile
Peru: top 12th percentile
Bangladesh: top 10th percentile
Indonesia: top 2nd percentile 😱😱😱

I basically mog some chinkjeets, curries and latinocels. Survivable in second world. Not bad in first world.

You can check here:
Vro, or else it will literally damage ur brain, same happenwd with me ,i started at 5'7 , wanted to be 5'11, now am 6'0.5 inches and want to be 6'5 and i think i will never be satisfied due to psl autsim

• +1
Hmm in India especially north east states you are well above average some states have 160 average or something 171cm barefoot is not that bad in India imo unless some coper appear and start saying 6' foot average in Rajasthan saar jfl
Stop the cope lol, behnchod ,tere ko ma specifically video bhejunga taki tujhe raat me neend naa aaye ,coper ,hahahahah fucking pathetic insecure man

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
5’7-5’9 is where you can live a decent life if good looking though, anything below is rope tier. Also have you looked into LL? Would boost your SMV more than London Penthouses
Im too high inhib and wouldn't survive social stigma if I did LL. Also wouldn't ever undergo the pain. I'm aware I can ascend with it. But with no guarantees what's the point. If I knew for certain I was guaranteed a staceylite fair enough. But I've frauded OLD experiments at 6'1 and barely made any difference.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
yeah posture is important. While frauding 6'1 with lifts (from barefoot 6'0) I was talking with this lanky 6'4 guy and his posture was so bad that our eyes were on the same level.

e.g. 6'0-6'1 guy with shoes (so 6'1-6'2) vs barefoot Jacob Elordi and his kyphosis giraffe neck who's 6'5-6'6:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Graham, SecularIslamist and murdah
Im too high inhib and wouldn't survive social stigma if I did LL. Also wouldn't ever undergo the pain. I'm aware I can ascend with it. But with no guarantees what's the point. If I knew for certain I was guaranteed a staceylite fair enough. But I've frauded OLD experiments at 6'1 and barely made any difference.
Cut off your old social life post ascension, also rip that you couldn’t do LL when you were younger, could have larped about a growth spurt.

• JFL
Stop the cope lol, behnchod ,tere ko ma specifically video bhejunga taki tujhe raat me neend naa aaye ,coper ,hahahahah fucking pathetic insecure man
Yes saar 6'3 is average height of Rajasthani male

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Cut off your old social life post ascension, also rip that you couldn’t do LL when you were younger, could have larped about a growth spurt.
Just socially isolate yourself even more theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
Hm some stats are outdated probably. Chinese and Korean males below 25 are 176cm on average. In Moscow I'm also slightly below average at 176. In our university average was like 179-180.

Still 170+ is acceptable. Trouble in dating? Then it's face or social anxiety.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SecularIslamist
Hm some stats are outdated probably. Chinese and Korean males below 25 are 176cm on average. In Moscow I'm also slightly below average at 176. In our university average was like 179-180.
@Yaarhuni

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and horizontallytall
I don't think they have latest stats but I presume both are the same. Actually I felt average AF in Istanbul and that's the main city. Surprised it says bottom 34th.

No point arguing over 1-2cms..

South Americans are manlet. Period.
you're a bigger manlet 😂

Whos your banner @SecularIslamist

• Love it
you're a bigger manlet 😂
I'm either average, tall or only 1-3cms shorter than all south American countries.

You can cope all you want but that's a fact.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back