GuyFromSingapore
Leaving forum to do Tapas all day to save the Goys
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2020
- Posts
- 19,475
- Reputation
- 15,514
I don't think all Jews are the same.
Sephardi and Mizrachi Jews seem pretty cool to me.
I think Sephardis being expelled from Southern Europe and the Inquisition was a sad thing. I think it has to do with Christian/Catholic intolerance of the rejection of Christ. Not just Jews as a whole being a subversive/meddlesome element.
I respect Sephardis and Mizrachis and all the Jews who don't align with One World Government/New World Order nonsense.
Who I do have a problem with is the Chabad division of Ashkenazis and their minions.
Ashkenazis are aggressively mixing with Sephardis and Mizrachis in Israel and trying to breed them out of existence while converting them to the Ashkenazi fold.
If Sephardis and Mizrachis are not Anti-White, I have absolutely nothing against them.
I allow Sephardis, Mizrachis and other Jewish groups to build synagogues in predominantly Hindu India and practice their religion freely.
If they want to discuss and debate about their traditions vs Hinduism. I allow that too without being butthurt.
But I will NOT allow them to mock Hindu Gods. They can try to disprove Vishnu or Shiva from a spiritual-intellectual perspective.
I already tried to meditate upon God directly and tried to realize His attributes. So I know that God is the Sustainer of material reality/Vishnu and has the power to Destroy/Shiva.
Sephardi and Mizrachi Jews seem pretty cool to me.
I think Sephardis being expelled from Southern Europe and the Inquisition was a sad thing. I think it has to do with Christian/Catholic intolerance of the rejection of Christ. Not just Jews as a whole being a subversive/meddlesome element.
I respect Sephardis and Mizrachis and all the Jews who don't align with One World Government/New World Order nonsense.
Who I do have a problem with is the Chabad division of Ashkenazis and their minions.
Ashkenazis are aggressively mixing with Sephardis and Mizrachis in Israel and trying to breed them out of existence while converting them to the Ashkenazi fold.
If Sephardis and Mizrachis are not Anti-White, I have absolutely nothing against them.
I allow Sephardis, Mizrachis and other Jewish groups to build synagogues in predominantly Hindu India and practice their religion freely.
If they want to discuss and debate about their traditions vs Hinduism. I allow that too without being butthurt.
But I will NOT allow them to mock Hindu Gods. They can try to disprove Vishnu or Shiva from a spiritual-intellectual perspective.
I already tried to meditate upon God directly and tried to realize His attributes. So I know that God is the Sustainer of material reality/Vishnu and has the power to Destroy/Shiva.
Last edited: