I’m not built for university

Nope you make shit in trade. Ans if you are low iq you make even less
It’s better then trying to be a stemcel as someone who can’t even focus for more rhen 20 mintites

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
It’s better then trying to be a stemcel as someone who can’t even focus for more rhen 20 mintites
Atp i’m just gonna welfaremaxx

• JFL
trades are the only life fuel for me

You can be the lowest iq faggot ever and you can still make good money with a trade
Clearly hasnt worked a trade lol, sure its brainless labour but its back breaking and no, tradies make peanuts compared to bankers. Enjoy working in the cold, wet and hot for the next 45yrs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, thenewhebbe and Suns9999
Clearly hasnt worked a trade lol, sure its brainless labour but its back breaking and no, tradies make peanuts compared to bankers. Enjoy working in the cold, wet and hot for the next 45yrs
So I should continue being a stem cel

• JFL
Studying is easy, what's hard is getting girls

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Suns9999
Start studying and it will be easier to focus

So I should continue being a stem cel
If u can hack it def, stem jobs are king. Go do odd jobs labouring/landscaping to get a reality check on the tradie life

University is obscenely difficult. Getting the energy to homework assignments is impossible, paying attention in class is impossible, going to class is already almost impossible. It’s not realistic for most people

I’m gonna fail don’t worry bro. I just can’t see myself passing with how little I try and listen
Its ok bro just cope and say that its covids fault

Can’t study, can’t listen in class , can’t get sssigments done in time

Clearly not built for it

If addreal doesn’t work I give up, I’ll drop out and do a trade
Maybe you're built for something else, you just need to discover for what...:feelsthink:

Please livestream your suicide, I wanna laugh.

Please livestream your suicide, I wanna laugh.
I won’t do that but I will live stream me fucking your oneisits and mother during a threesome

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
I won’t do that but I will live stream me fucking your oneisits and mother during a threesome
Sir, you are on an incel forum claiming you'll get to do that... :feelshah:

Can’t study, can’t listen in class , can’t get sssigments done in time

Clearly not built for it

If addreal doesn’t work I give up, I’ll drop out and do a trade
most men aren't, but parents force their kids to go regardless and just waste money

lowkey jerking my ting to this thread