I'm not curry, I'm Pakistani

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
From now on I will not refer to myself as a curry. I only did so because coping pajeets and coping (racist) cumskins convinced me otherwise but the veil before my bug eyes have been lifted thanks to @CopeMoreCumskins.

I posted a similar thread on incels.is and lo and behold, many coping pajeets and (racist) cumskins flooded my thread with their copes. 107 responses in less than 40 minutes. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Shrek2OnDvD, It'snotover and 11 others
yes, finally

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 20996, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
From now on I will not refer to myself as a curry. I only did so because coping pajeets and coping (racist) cumskins convinced me otherwise but the veil before my bug eyes have been lifted thanks to @CopeMoreCumskins.

I posted a similar thread on incels.is and lo and behold, many coping pajeets and (racist) cumskins flooded my thread with their copes. 107 responses in less than 40 minutes. :feelskek:
Cope pajeet

• +1
Reactions: kebab and john2
Kinh on white violenc did the way
Shutterstock_7320243a.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, rand anon, sub5inchcel and 3 others
Giga cope curry = south asia
that includes india pak SL Bangla everything we are the same

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 23218
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
Keep coping you pajeet. Don't drag me down to your level. We are not sem2sem sar.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: john2
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, rand anon, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Khalistanis are cool in my book. Islamic ethno-nationalist poopjabis however should rope.
Being muslim isn't enough, it's only half the thing
Pakistan muslim punjabis need to claim their punjabi origin n phenotype or they gonna get confused for avg North curries

Avg Pakistan has the imran abbas and ahmed shahzad pheno
Indo brachid plus nord indid
This is how they diff themself from North curries
Nord indid is the proper phenotype of Pakistan and sikh people which fits the arab/Iran terrorist stereotypes

Best thing for them is too,claim.part pashtun/dardic ancestry, so iranified influenced punjabis

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, sub5inchcel and currymunher
Larp as arab

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and rand anon
Only jatts, rors, gujjars, brahmin are similar to pakistan
jatt: 2/3 steppe
pashtun: 55-70 steppe
waki, kalash, xhitrali, nuristani, kho, rajputs and gujjar the same, ae have twixe the amount of steppe on averafe

Last edited:
  • +1
Pakistan muslim punjabis need to claim their punjabi origin n phenotype or they gonna get confused for avg North curries

Nord indid is the proper phenotype of Pakistan and sikh people which fits the arab/Iran terrorist phenotype
Whats a pheno type I’m new to black pill

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and sub5inchcel
Paki mogger

• JFL
didnt you make a thread saying even afghans are curry. now your saying that pakis arent curries. u seem confused brocel.

• JFL
My length increased again mirin I’m at higher temp grith as well

Big eyed+shit skin+ Jew nose+ manlet= You will pass in kertala
From pencil dick to pencil dick. Keep coping pajeet I'm not curry.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Larp as arab
I actually could. I have Arabs mistake me for being Arab as well. But I am a proud Pakistani so I won't. @buckchadley31 are you proud of me?

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
From pencil dick to pencil dick. Keep coping pajeet I'm not curry.
Cope it looks proportional to length at 5.25 girth temporarily, it looks pretty long cuz I’m lean and have no fat pad so still skinny penis

Mirin hard bhai.
Thanks Bhai I got an erection after and I wasn’t wasnt underwear in my sweatpants because I was t maxxing had to get back quick

didnt you make a thread saying even afghans are curry. now your saying that pakis arent curries. u seem confused brocel.
I saw the error in my ways and corrected myself and clarified that Afghans are not curry but they can be curry-passing. I guess Pakistanis are like that too. Are you Afghan?

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Lynx
Afghans are curries

• +1
Reactions: john2

Nord indid is the proper phenotype of Pakistan and sikh people which fits the arab/Iran terrorist stereotypes

Best thing for them is too,claim.part pashtun/dardic ancestry, so iranified influenced punjabis
From now on you are an honorary Pakistani. Salute bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and justinzayn
Soon we will mog brother trust
I need plastic surgery for that. Hold on why are you suddenly so positive? What happened brah? Positief advies gekregen?

Thanks Bhai I got an erection after and I wasn’t wasnt underwear in my sweatpants because I was t maxxing had to get back quick
Mirin. I have erectile dysfunction from fapping too much JFL.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 23218
I need plastic surgery for that. Hold on why are you suddenly so positive? What happened brah? Positief advies gekregen?
Im still the same jfl. Idk i guess acceptance is there. Yeah i got accepted but they were doubting. They recommended going to the test day.

• JFL
DM me a pic yourself. If you look light skinned, Arab and have light eyes, then I deem that you are not curry. But or else, you are a curry.

Every Caucasoid (except for some gooks) from South Asia (India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, etc.) is a curry.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Lynx
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

• Love it
Well hello then mr paki

• +1
Cope it looks proportional to length at 5.25 girth temporarily, it looks pretty long cuz I’m lean and have no fat pad so still skinny penis
Eww pajeet I did not ask for your penis statistics.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Im still the same jfl. Idk i guess acceptance is there. Yeah i got accepted but they were doubting. They recommended going to the test day.
When is the next "test day"? It's called an orientation day in English btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
DM me a pic yourself. If you look light skinned, Arab and have light eyes, then I deem that you are not curry. But or else, you are a curry.

Every Caucasoid (except for some gooks) from South Asia (India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, etc.) is a curry.
LOL at this light eyes cope. I don't have to prove anything dude. Idk why pajeets like to shove their own views down others' throats.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and justinzayn