I'm not curry, I'm Pakistani

I actually could. I have Arabs mistake me for being Arab as well. But I am a proud Pakistani so I won't. @buckchadley31 are you proud of me?
Yep you should be proud of your race

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
based thread. i am not a curry i am a paki

• Love it
based thread. i am not a curry i am a paki

Also based and Pakpilled.
Thanks bhai. |Good to hear you're also a Pakistani. Mogger user title btw.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
When is the next "test day"? It's called an orientation day in English btw.
I read i need to do some test for warm up or some shit. Might have misread. But im probably going to that orientation day

I hate college ffs. Already feeling depressed rn

I read i need to do some test for warm up or some shit. Might have misread. But im probably going to that orientation day
PM me what they said In Dutch bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
LOL at this light eyes cope. I don't have to prove anything dude. Idk why pajeets like to shove their own views down others' throats.
One pic can either prove me right or wrong, it is up to you.

The average pakistani and afghani is a brown shitskin. And no, the light eyes thing isn't a cope.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
One pic can either prove me right or wrong, it is up to you.

The average pakistani and afghani is a brown shitskin. And no, the light eyes thing isn't a cope.
Dude you’re literally a pajeet. 😹🤙🏾🤙🏾

Dude you’re literally a pajeet. 😹🤙🏾🤙🏾
You're a pajeet, you're just probably a little lighter than me and aren't Dravidian. But whatever helps you cope.

If you looked non-curry, you would have posted a pic of yourself or shown me your face, but it's clear you're high inhib because you know everyone would think you're a curry in real life when they see your brown face haha.

• Ugh..
Well done my Brudder...be proud, Don't let those Indian Baboons try to group you with them in an attempt To Spread their Misery/insecurity to cope. You aren't the same.

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and justinzayn
Everything is about your skin color.Light curry mogs Dark curry

You're a pajeet, you're just probably a little lighter than me and aren't Dravidian. But whatever helps you cope.

If you looked non-curry, you would have posted a pic of yourself or shown me your face, but it's clear you're high inhib because you know everyone would think you're a curry in real life when they see your brown face haha.
I’m not curry you coping pajeet, cry for me.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Well done my Brudder...be proud, Don't let those Indian Baboons try to group you with them in an attempt To Spread their Misery/insecurity to cope. You aren't the same.

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA
Thank you my black brother ✊🏾✊🏿 you opened my eyes.

Everything is about your skin color.Light curry mogs Dark curry
Curries are abominations but dark generally mogs light (Dravidians > North Indians).

Curries are abominations but dark generally mogs light (Dravidians > North Indians).
Well, both Dravidians and northies are allies and work together everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Tommorow you'll say your Turkish, isn't it ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Gengar
Well, both Dravidians and northies are allies and work together everywhere.
Dravidians used to be cool until they turned into Islamophobic cucks (thanks to North Indians).

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Dravidians used to be cool until they turned into Islamophobic cucks (thanks to North Indians).
Nah, Dravidians are infact more religious and follow hindu culture properly even more than northies, see movies like rrr or kgf for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Pakistanis rise UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Pakistan Cricket Sport GIF by xponentialdesign

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and sub5inchcel
From now on I will not refer to myself as a curry. I only did so because coping pajeets and coping (racist) cumskins convinced me otherwise but the veil before my bug eyes have been lifted thanks to @CopeMoreCumskins.

I posted a similar thread on incels.is and lo and behold, many coping pajeets and (racist) cumskins flooded my thread with their copes. 107 responses in less than 40 minutes. :feelskek:
Even worse brocel

From now on I will not refer to myself as a curry. I only did so because coping pajeets and coping (racist) cumskins convinced me otherwise but the veil before my bug eyes have been lifted thanks to @CopeMoreCumskins.

I posted a similar thread on incels.is and lo and behold, many coping pajeets and (racist) cumskins flooded my thread with their copes. 107 responses in less than 40 minutes. :feelskek:

SER, HOW CAN YOU DETACH? SER

Wrong 😑

Being mistaken for terrorist mogs being mistaken for IT programmer.
I have a brocel who is from Middle East who easily pulls of Italian, what’s ur excuse

I have a brocel who is from Middle East who easily pulls of Italian, what’s ur excuse
A subhuman can pose off as another subhuman. Big deal.

i still dont get why people want to lump 2 billion people together and term them as "curry"

punjabis have a distinct pheno
kashmiris have a distinct pheno
north indians have a distinct pheno
south indians have a distinct pheno
sindhis have a distinct pheno
bengalis have a distinct pheno
north easterns have a distinct pheno

british fucktard cumskins drew lines and people think it suddenly divided millions of years of ethnic traits.

how dumb can people be

• Love it
i still dont get why people want to lump 2 billion people together and term them as "curry"

punjabis have a distinct pheno
kashmiris have a distinct pheno
north indians have a distinct pheno
south indians have a distinct pheno
sindhis have a distinct pheno
bengalis have a distinct pheno
north easterns have a distinct pheno

british fucktard cumskins drew lines and people think it suddenly divided millions of years of ethnic traits.

how dumb can people be
Not the response I expected but you have been a bhai so I was going to be lenient.

And indeed bhai, mirin. Good post.

Ironic.

You will never be white.
Muh white

Jfl that’s pathetic af brah

Imagine not accepting who you are and wanting to be a whole nother race 😂🤙🏾

Muh white

Jfl that’s pathetic af brah

Imagine not accepting who you are and wanting to be a whole nother race 😂🤙🏾
I genuinely wish I was a hot exotic tanned spanish mediterranean man instead of a dravidian or an arab or a north indian or a turk or an afghani or a chink or a negroid. I would have foids worshiping me simply over my phenotype.

I genuinely wish I was a hot exotic tanned spanish mediterranean man instead of a dravidian or an arab or a north indian or a turk or an afghani or a chink or a negroid. I would have foids worshiping me simply over my phenotype.
Great. So you’re a selfhating motherfucker. And tries to drag others down his level. As expected from the average ethnic on .org 😩 you are disconnected from reality tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh