Im not feeling good lately....

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
i have a constant feeling of tightness in my heart, i cannot breath properly, i wake up in the middle of the night with terrible anxiety attacks that suffocate me, my mouth is constantly dry, i have lost 5 kg (i was already too skinny) and i have these black circle under my eyes that just wont go away.

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and twojei
i have a constant feeling of tightness in my heart, i cannot breath properly, i wake up in the middle of the night with terrible anxiety attacks that suffocate me, my mouth is constantly dry, i have lost 5 kg (i was already too skinny) and i have these black circle under my eyes that just wont go away.
Are you sure you don't suffer from sleep apnea?

Do u take drugs ?

a year done went by

my daughter just turned one

IMG 8151

something is eating me up from the inside
Me too. I want to scream so fucking hard goddamn

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615