I’m not going to lie, I want all daughters

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Luminary
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Posts
6,221
Reputation
8,014
Having a male child in 2026+ is way too much of a gamble

A huge motivation in having kids is to extend your lineage, and with male children, it’s a huge uphill climb
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aox Ofwar and ANON
Having a male child in 2026+ is way too much of a gamble

A huge motivation in having kids is to extend your lineage, and with male children, it’s a huge uphill climb
I want my son to be like Marlon and pull Taylor hill jr
 
inferior creature
wanting 3 members of the inferior gender that are guided by emotions and primitive instinct
id rather have 3 rapist sons than 3 normal girls
 
  • JFL
Reactions: accinr
I want my son to be like Marlon and pull Taylor hill jr

Even Marlon himself is childless at the moment

And if he dated Taylor Hill, she’d probably drag it out to a few years of dating, then a few years of marriage, before having kids .. if they don’t break up after 2-3 years like normies
 
inferior creature
wanting 3 members of the inferior gender that are guided by emotions and primitive instinct
id rather have 3 rapist sons than 3 normal girls

I know a guy who is in his 70s has 4 sons

Only 1 of them managed to give him grandchildren

3 of them childless and single
 
id rather have 3 rapist sons
1790548688991
 

Similar threads

rehabcel
Replies
5
Views
53
Vannx
Vannx
chang cypionate
Replies
17
Views
86
chang cypionate
chang cypionate
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
9
Views
71
vux
vux
killuacel
Replies
14
Views
44
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
DeeVeeDee
Replies
3
Views
25
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top