I'm not larping about my mom's height

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
So fucking brutal. She gets to be normal height while I am a fucking midget

I looked in window reflections with her and it's obvious I'm only 2.5 inches taller than her. My dogshit narrow frame and extremely long legs make me look 5'11" - 6'1" though especially when I'm standing by people shorter than me

I also saw multiple moms and sons at the doctors office and all of the sons were 5-6 inches taller than their moms because they're normal faggots

When I went to the emergency room, there were 3 white female adults and she heightmogged all of them

And all of them were wearing sneakers while my mom only wears sandels

She heightmogs deathnics that larp as my height daily

She brutally heightmogged some 5'2" or 5'3" black "man" yesterday at Walmart. Brutal shit

She got measured by her fitness trainer as 5'4.5" barefoot with a stadiometer to check her BMI

She's obviously not 5'2" like you all would think she "actually" is because my 12 year old half sis got measured by the nurse barefoot as 5'2" in the afternoon and our mom heightmogs her to death

Last edited by a moderator:
my mother is 5'4 and I'm 6'3 and still growing

So fucking brutal. She gets to be normal height while I am a fucking midget

I looked in window reflections with her and it's obvious I'm only 2.5 inches taller than her. My dogshit narrow frame and extremely long legs make me look 5'11" - 6'1" though especially when I'm standing by people shorter than me

I also saw multiple moms and sons at the doctors office and all of the sons were 5-6 inches taller than their moms because they're normal faggots

When I went to the emergency room, there were 3 white female adults and she heightmogged all of them

And all of them were wearing sneakers while my mom only wears sandels

She heightmogs deathnics that larp as my height daily

She brutally heightmogged some 5'2" or 5'3" black "man" yesterday at Walmart. Brutal shit

She got measured by her fitness trainer as 5'4.5" barefoot with a stadiometer to check her BMI

She's obviously not 5'2" like you all would think she "actually" is because my 12 year old half sis got measured by the nurse barefoot as 5'2" in the afternoon and our mom heightmogs her to death
Who's the girl in your avi man?
Everytime I look at it... :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin