I’m not Muslim anymore

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎

And outside Jesus, all the others God are fake Gods

Jesus is the most powerful, everything we see or we don't see was created by Jesus!!!

Jesus created earth and heaven, seas and oceans !!!

Things that we see and don't see!!

If we don't see demons, demons were created by Jesus, if we don't see ALLAH, ALLAH WAS CREATED BY JESUS, BECAUSE ALLAH IS IN REALITY THE DEVIL!!!!

If you don't believe that Jesus is God, you die you go to hell...!!!!

All the catholics will go to hell!!!
All the Protestants will go to hell !!!!
All the Evangelist will go to hell!!!!
All the Mormon will go to hell !!!!!
All the Atheist will go to hell!!!
All the LGBT will go to hell !!!
All the Lele will go to hell!!!
All the depso will go to hell!!!!

All the religious, will go to hell

Every pope will go to hell

No popes will go to heaven

the pope is the visible reflection Of the invisible Satan

if you want to show Satan to your family,friends and kids just show them the pope

if Catholics go to heaven then God made an error and God can’t make errors

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, iam good boy, Deleted member 21467 and 7 others
There no god

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 21898 and 1 other person
congrats became more normal

Isn't leaving Islam punishable by death?
Where do you live sir, what is your address?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, alriodai, Deleted member 22627 and 4 others
congrats became more normal
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
WHAT THE FUCK I HOPE THIS IS A TROLL POST YOU IDIOT RETARD

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
3445064 1685726540469

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
Say you love satan

Imagine being Christian in 2023 💀

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Give me your address inshallah.

🔪 💀 🔪

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 8365 and stevielake

Jesus is the most powerful, everything we see or we don't see was created by Jesus!!!

If we don't see demons, demons were created by Jesus, if we don't see ALLAH, ALLAH WAS CREATED BY JESUS, BECAUSE ALLAH IS IN REALITY THE DEVIL!!!!

if you want to show Satan to your family,friends and kids just show them the pope

Bulp

send address

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
my boi become Majid Oukacha 😭

This is the most retarded refutation to Islam tbh. Why would the so-called devil speak about being against the devil, and make people pray against him? If this was the case, couldn't you use the same logic for Christianity? I hope you find your path brother, but to each his own.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Gengar and emeraldglass
Thoughts on this murtad? @emeraldglass

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan and emeraldglass
I'm sad honestly. Was one of my favorite muslim shitposters on the forum, alongside the "yakhi😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙" guy.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
If it’s real he has lost his senses. From all the 3 Abrahamic religions Christianity makes the least sense. How can 1+1+1 equal 0 like the Christian’s believe the Trinity does. There are also many conflicting ideas in Christianity itself.

The Christians proudly speak about Jesus and his raising of Lazarus from the dead but according to the same Bible the Prophet Ezekiel raised a huge army which consisted of thousands of people from the dead, while before that they were rotten bones in the valley.

Thus he started his mission of raising the dead by saying: "…So I prophesized as He has commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army, then He said unto me, son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel…" Ezekiel. 37:1-12

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Gengar
I'm sad honestly. Was one of my favorite muslim shitposters on the forum, alongside the "yakhi😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙" guy.
I don’t find it sad because he was being racist to me, I already knew this guy doesn’t take Islam too seriously. Plus casually throwing around “wallahi,” or swearing using God’s name and not following through with your promise.. major red flags. @emeraldglass

• +1
If it’s real he has lost his senses. From all the 3 Abrahamic religions Christianity makes the least sense. How can 1+1+1 equal 0 like the Christian’s believe the Trinity does. There are also many conflicting ideas in Christianity itself.

The Christians proudly speak about Jesus and his raising of Lazarus from the dead but according to the same Bible the Prophet Ezekiel raised a huge army which consisted of thousands of people from the dead, while before that they were rotten bones in the valley.

Thus he started his mission of raising the dead by saying: "…So I prophesized as He has commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army, then He said unto me, son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel…" Ezekiel. 37:1-12
One of my high school friends became a revert and his main reason he went with Islam was because of the trinity concept. He thought it was fundamentally flawed. I noticed other reverts usually use the same argument.

• +1
Also, nothing in the bible confirms the trinity. People like to use the verse where Jesus says "I and the father are one" as proof, but Jesus also says "I and the disciples are one" later on. Doesn't mean him and the discpiles are one person.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I don’t find it sad because he was being racist to me, I already knew this guy doesn’t take Islam too seriously. Plus casually throwing around “wallahi,” or swearing using God’s name and not following through with your promise.. major red flags. @emeraldglass
Dang, I didn't see that. I don't like seeing people throw around "wallahi" casually either, invoking god's name is a serious pact.

• +1
One of my high school friends became a revert and his main reason he went with Islam was because of the trinity concept. He thought it was fundamentally flawed. I noticed other reverts usually use the same argument.
It is because, if the roots of it are flawed the whole religion is. They say the the son is a person the Holy Spirit is a person and god is a person, but they are all 1 person. JFL how does that make sense?

They worship Jesus, while he never even claimed to be god.

The Bible confirms the fact that God neither begets nor was he begotten, who cannot change and that none is like unto Him when it says:

“…that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he; before me, there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me…” Isaiah. 43:10

“…to whom then, will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto Him...?” Isaiah. 40:18

“…For I am the Lord, I change not…” Malachi. 3:6
Just because the Bible says son of god which is symbolic does not mean Jesus is the literal son of God like they claim.

Adam, according to the Bible was a son of God, the Bible says: "…the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God..." Luke. 3:38

The Bible testifies that both Israel and Ephraim are the two sons of the Almighty God, the Creator of all things, it says: "…For I am a Father to Israel and Ephraim is My first-born.." Jeremiah. 31:19

Israel was called the "Son of God" and so he was, the Bible says: "And thou shall say unto Pharaoh; Thus saith the Lord, Israel is My son, even My first born" Exodus. 4:22

In the Psalms, the Bible says that, God declared David as His son by saying: "…I will declare the decree, Thou art My son, this day have I begotten thee…" Psalms. 2:7

• +1
Also, nothing in the bible confirms the trinity. People like to use the verse where Jesus says "I and the father are one" as proof, but Jesus also says "I and the disciples are one" later on. Doesn't mean him and the discpiles are one person.
They nitpick without knowing their own book. It’s all symbolic, they take it literal.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Dang, I didn't see that. I don't like seeing people throw around "wallahi" casually either, invoking god's name is a serious pact.
Yeah. I never do it myself either. When someone doesn’t believe me, they say “say wallah” and I always “no I don’t say that.” I usually say “God knows what I’m saying is true.” I think while it has the same effect, the difference is I’m not swearing using God’s name. I am only staying a fact. Thoughts? @emeraldglass

• +1
Yeah. I never do it myself either. When someone doesn’t believe me, they say “say wallah” and I always “no I don’t say that.” I usually say “God knows what I’m saying is true.” I think while it has the same effect, the difference is I’m not swearing using God’s name. I am only staying a fact. Thoughts? @emeraldglass
I only really say it when my parents accuse me of doing something and I know that's the only way I can prove I'm innocent. I feel bad if I ever say it casually, if I ever do.

• +1

Ok bro now you got ticket to hell now you will get more worse life than a truecel afterlife

In the old days, 'wallahi' was reserved for the most critical situations, such as life or death matters, courtrooms, and other significant occasions. Taking an oath by Allah (which 'wallahi' is) meant people would trust you without any doubt or hesitation. Unfortunately, its significance has diminished over time due to its casual and frequent usage nowadays.

• +1
It is because, if the roots of it are flawed the whole religion is. They say the the son is a person the Holy Spirit is a person and god is a person, but they are all 1 person. JFL how does that make sense?

They worship Jesus, while he never even claimed to be god.

The Bible confirms the fact that God neither begets nor was he begotten, who cannot change and that none is like unto Him when it says:

“…that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he; before me, there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me…” Isaiah. 43:10

“…to whom then, will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto Him...?” Isaiah. 40:18

“…For I am the Lord, I change not…” Malachi. 3:6
Just because the Bible says son of god which is symbolic does not mean Jesus is the literal son of God like they claim.

Adam, according to the Bible was a son of God, the Bible says: "…the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God..." Luke. 3:38

The Bible testifies that both Israel and Ephraim are the two sons of the Almighty God, the Creator of all things, it says: "…For I am a Father to Israel and Ephraim is My first-born.." Jeremiah. 31:19

Israel was called the "Son of God" and so he was, the Bible says: "And thou shall say unto Pharaoh; Thus saith the Lord, Israel is My son, even My first born" Exodus. 4:22

In the Psalms, the Bible says that, God declared David as His son by saying: "…I will declare the decree, Thou art My son, this day have I begotten thee…" Psalms. 2:7
You’re right, it makes zero sense. Then again, so many other religions don’t make sense either but everyone else is hellbent that it’s real. Take Vedic religion for instance. They believe in monkey-“gods,” 8-armed elephants or whatever. Jfl.

• JFL
In the old days, 'wallahi' was reserved for the most critical situations, such as life or death matters, courtrooms, and other significant occasions. Taking an oath by Allah (which 'wallahi' is) meant people would trust you without any doubt or hesitation. Unfortunately, its significance has diminished over time due to its casual and frequent usage nowadays.
That’s interesting, I didn’t know that. Thanks for sharing. But I meant more like what do you think of my alternative way of ensuring what I say has no ounce of lie in it?

• +1
That’s interesting, I didn’t know that. Thanks for sharing. But I meant more like what do you think of my alternative way of ensuring what I say has no ounce of lie in it?
It’s permissible if your not lying of course.

• +1
It’s permissible if your not lying of course.
That’s why I say it, bhai. That way they can be convinced I’m not lying without having to swear pointlessly.

• +1