Im not sure why but I don't care about looks anymore

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
Been getting into football a lot more recently like when I was a child and so been paying a lot less attention to looks theory, not even sure if I should spend all my money on surgeries tbh. Think ive given up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, MD_Hopeful69, Copeful and 12 others
whatever brings you satisfaction tbh.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 8019 and 12 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 7785
this is good

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 8583 and 1 other person
I've been at this point too. you just need to get brutally mogged or witness a blackpill moment and u will revert ur head again, its just a neverending cycle

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10551 and 5 others
I've been at this point too. you just need to get brutally mogged or witness a blackpill moment and u will revert ur head again, its just a neverending cycle
I got mogged hard the other day at the shop by a 6'3 pretty boy but I just thought it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, Warlow, BigBoy and 2 others
I got mogged hard the other day at the shop by a 6'3 pretty boy but I just thought it is what it is
good for you, got a clear mindset. blackpill can fuck a man up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 8846 and 4 others
you have thick NW0 hairs ofc your life is complete

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, LastHopeForNorman, Copeful and 3 others
Wish this was me tbh. If I look in a mirror and the lighting is bad or I stumble across an angle that I look bad in it ruins my entire day and I legit start thinking of what method I should use to rope.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Wish this was me tbh. If I look in a mirror and the lighting is bad or I stumble across an angle that I look bad in it ruins my entire day and I legit start thinking of what method I should use to rope.
try and find other things you like to do in the day and focus on that/ obsessing over looks is unhealthy as fuck, instead just have one eye open on looking your best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551

god tier 3/4

normie frontal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 10536
tell me when u have discord downloaded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
tell me when u have discord downloaded
i probably wont, im going on this site less and less and feel like ill disconnect completely in another month or so

ur dopamine is coming from other shit rn than females

I feel that way at times. I’ve been obsessed with looks ever since I was 13. It never goes away, but a healthy mindset helps.

All thing are temporary

Each day is a new beginning