I'm not weird - I am just surrounded by low IQ people

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
For those that don't know, today I had an interview for a teaching job. My fellow candidates were phD holders, masters degrees holders and were all above 25. I was the youngest man there.

When speaking to them, I actually got along with them. One of the phd women was a biology phd, and I told her she reminded me of my lecturers because she's so quiet. She starts laughing saying she is a nerd not an introvert - btw she is highly aspie and was speaking about final fantasy to me jfl. So then I said some shit like "if we drew a venn diagram of nerds and introverts, there'd be a considerable overlap. They are essentially synonymous" - btw this is actually how I speak at time. She starts laughing and saying I was being mean and stereotyping her - she was joking btw.

If I had made the same venn diagram statement to club whores or some shit, none of them would have laughed or understood what I said. I'm not weird, it's just low iq niggas surround me. I gotta surround myself with educated peoples.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, sub3lowiqcel, Danish_Retard and 8 others
@FrameMogger opinions on this?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
she wouldn't have laughed if u weren't 6 psl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19281 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 14905 and Toth's thot
Nigga discovers that non-clubwhore women exist :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet
Nigga discovers that non-clubwhore women exist :ROFLMAO:
I honestly enjoyed speaking to my fellow applicants a lot, it didn't feel like I wanted to shoot myself - apart from with 1 girl. But the rest were actually great to speak to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
For those that don't know, today I had an interview for a teaching job. My fellow candidates were phD holders, masters degrees holders and were all above 25. I was the youngest man there.

When speaking to them, I actually got along with them. One of the phd women was a biology phd, and I told her she reminded me of my lecturers because she's so quiet. She starts laughing saying she is a nerd not an introvert - btw she is highly aspie and was speaking about final fantasy to me jfl. So then I said some shit like "if we drew a venn diagram of nerds and introverts, there'd be a considerable overlap. They are essentially synonymous" - btw this is actually how I speak at time. She starts laughing and saying I was being mean and stereotyping her - she was joking btw.

If I had made the same venn diagram statement to club whores or some shit, none of them would have laughed or understood what I said. I'm not weird, it's just low iq niggas surround me. I gotta surround myself with educated peoples.
Are venn diagrams degree level shit? Funny, I thought primary school kids knew about those.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FailedNormieManlet and Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Introvertednarc
Are venn diagrams degree level shit? Funny, I thought primary school kids knew about those.
No but the monkeys in the local warehouse wouldn't have found my statement funny nor would they have even understood what the word synonymous meant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend and Introvertednarc
In my opinion i think educated women who go through college are the biggest whores, High iq women are whores as well

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FrameMogger, BoneDensity and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub3lowiqcel, Deleted member 14693, FrameMogger and 1 other person
In my opinion i think educated women who go through college are the biggest whores, High iq women are whores as well
This woman was aspie as fuck, like I think she had autism. She deffo isn't getting the job

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
you mog the average indian tbh
Average indian is mogged by everyone they don't even looksmax same with asian guys

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and bogii
This woman was aspie as fuck, like I think she had autism. She deffo isn't getting the job
Women with aspergers are cool i like them better than any woman including introverted women

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Average indian is mogged by everyone they don't even looksmax same with asian guys
yeah but i mean his facial features mog the average indian dudes i'm not talking about softmaxxing

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Women with aspergers are cool i like them better than any woman including introverted women
She was a nice lady, but I feel bad for her because she isn't going to get the job. She's too aspie and introverted to teach

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sigmamale, FrameMogger and thereallegend
if I were you, I wouldn't find the strength to get out of bed in the morning
A lot of men who are worse looking than him get out of bed every morning and are not depressed, It's called being bluepilled also he can just geo max to south asia where average height for men is like 5'5-5'6

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bogii and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14905
I honestly enjoyed speaking to my fellow applicants a lot, it didn't feel like I wanted to shoot myself - apart from with 1 girl. But the rest were actually great to speak to
i remember you saying that around 45 % of women in the UK are club whores.. :ROFLMAO:
anyway, what was wrong with that one girl?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet
i remember you saying that around 45 % of women in the UK are club whores.. :ROFLMAO:
anyway, what was wrong with that one girl?
She was a bit retarded and started just telling me about how bad her old work place is and how mch she as emtoionallty damaged by it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Sigmamale, FrameMogger and 2 others
The "nerdy" women are the biggest chad chasers because they're typically ugly, low self esteem and envious of the better looking women who have an easier time getting Chad to sleep with them. They will compensate for that with the first chad that gives them the time of day.

Same reason why incels are hell bent on "slaying" like Chad can, they're consumed by envy that they never had the opportunity to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FrameMogger and thereallegend

It can also be the environment. Lots of club sluts are college educated, in fact the majority probably are.

tbh id say the quality of person determines whether they want to talk about intelligent stuff. A high quality low iq person will be fascinated by what you say and laugh at it, but may not completely understand what you're saying.

A low quality intelligent person will understand what your saying but will socially ostracize you since you aren't "normal" enough.