I'm nothing but a shadow in her mind

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Everything was cope. She never gave a fuck about me. She was just toying with me. And when I crossed the line, she cut me off.

She has been fucking others ever since, I'm nothing but a sad memory in her mind. She probably regrets meeting me.

My world feels empty without her, I wonder what if feels like to be whole. Even when with others, I feel alone. There is always something missing and I will ever get it because I'm not what she wants.

As much as I think about her, she has that much sex, but not with me. I just didn't do it for her in that department. I was always a worthless incel loser in her eyes with 0 sexual value.

I'll just think about her, think about what it feels like to be with her, to have sex with her, it's all I can do. It never fucking ends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
There are 3,5000,000 girls in the world. Yet, there is but one you yearn for. It is a pointless effort. You even admit this yourself. You can see her flaws and breathe the same air as her she is not worth more than any other person. There is someone out there who could give you the belonging you want. But it is simply not her. You must move on for your own happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Yet, there is but one you yearn for. It is a pointless effort.

the emtiness will destroy me

You can see her flaws and breathe the same air as her she is not worth more than any other person

cope

. There is someone out there who could give you the belonging you want. But it is simply not her

no there isn't. most people are coping. most people don't get their oneitis, they get substitutes

• +1
Just drink whale milk bro

• +1
This is why you must move past your oneitis. You have nothing to gain. Emptyness is the absence of being filled. You yourself can fill it.

• +1
Just drink whale milk bro

whales are reptiles, they don't have milk
This is why you must move past your oneitis. You have nothing to gain. Emptyness is the absence of being filled. You yourself can fill it.

JFL at this cope. My oneitis has my serotonin. I can't fill shit on my own dammit. It's so fucking over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your oneitis is just one person who you have placed too high on a pedestal. You have become too consumed by the concept. I assume you believe she can give you happiness and fulfillment. You can not be sure of this. The idea of oneitis comes from the desire to be loved and understood or to be with the one you desire most. She is not the definite source of love and understanding. Desire is a vice, my advice, bego it.

• +1