I'm noticing a very interesting trend lately (If you're white and not on antidepressants and/or near suicide please don't enter)

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
white women seem really turned on by black guys. Not only that but I noticed people are super submissive and nice to black people even if they are, say, a turbomanlet. Really interesting trend anyone else notice this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2426
It’s always been like that bro

white women seem really turned on by black guys. Not only that but I noticed people are super submissive and nice to black people even if they are, say, a turbomanlet. Really interesting trend anyone else notice this?
Social/cultural conditioning. Not to mention, black men are high T and typically personality maxxed. Even if they’re ugly, they’re extremely positive, fun to be around and masculine in their behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, IndianJock and Deleted member 2846
Social/cultural conditioning. Not to mention, black men are high T and typically personality maxxed. Even if they’re ugly, they’re extremely positive, fun to be around and masculine in their behaviour.

yea I've never met a high inhib black person tbh. theyre all super confident and outspoken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Cognitive bias because you have some sort of inferiority/cuck mentality around black people. Like @Enlil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
bbc pill hurts the the most and is real.
bbc is life if u have no bbc you have no life.

yes it’s true.

black people are on top of the social hierarchy imo. everyone wants to know the black guy and be friends with him. it’s a major status boost because they’re associated with status (music and sports)

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
yea I've never met a high inhib black person tbh. theyre all super confident and outspoken
I have. Don’t believe in stereotypes. Nerdy ones too

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2846

Users who are viewing this thread

Back