I'm now a moderator

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Temp. Banned
I would like to extend my gratitude to the staff team for allowing me to join as a new moderator. It's a great honor.

You know I'm trustworthy and respectful, as demonstrated by my reputation and many people insisted for my election as a moderator. I as a mod can write moderator in my custom tittle, non mods cannot, proving my statuts and legitimacy

If you're under 15 don't hesitate to send me dick pics in pm, it's an important part to assess your looksmaxxing potential often neglected, vbut it's crucial. no pedo aha. If you cute we can even meet up for some in person looksmaxxing supervision.
Feel free to reach out with any questions I'm all yours. It's essential to assess your looksmaxxing potential thoroughly, if you have a few cute slutty boy costume, it's even better, and I'm here to help with that. all of this for free :).

If you're a roastie over 15 and interested, I offer a looksmaxxing coaching program starting at $500 per month in btc, with payment required upfront. I'm not gonna scam you, I promise on Gandhi.

Best regards,
Manu le cock

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, heightmaxxing and itzyaboyJJ
So glad to have you on the moderation team with us
@yvngbreadstick show some love

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and Manu le coq
@Gengar warn this nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, virgin, ascension and 1 other person
@Gengar warn this nigger
This next warning will be much worse for you because in the eyes of .org disrespecting a mod is MUCH worse than killing an 11 year old

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Moderator in Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: descension, ascension and itzyaboyJJ
Dude can you help me if your mod? Xangsane was asking me for pictures of my butt and sending videos of him touching his penis.. its really creepy and he said he wants to save my videos for enjoyment

• JFL
Reactions: descension, itzyaboyJJ, Manu le coq and 1 other person
welcome to the team. Someone needs to keep .org safe

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq and itzyaboyJJ
Dude can you help me if your mod? Xangsane was asking me for pictures of my butt and sending videos of him touching his penis.. its really creepy and he said he wants to save my videos for enjoyment
that's within rules and is actually encouraged.

• JFL
Give me premium then

• JFL
We will look into the situation
Thanks for sharing

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
there is nothing wrong about it, I will give you a warning for resisting his advances, and exposing him publicly
Send him more ass pics or get banned

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and itzyaboyJJ
there is nothing wrong about it, I will give you a warning for resisting his advances, and exposing him publicly
Send him more ass pics or get banned
Dude I'm mod now, you can't warn me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, itzyaboyJJ and Manu le coq
  • JFL
I would like to extend my gratitude to the staff team for allowing me to join as a new moderator. It's a great honor.

You know I'm trustworthy and respectful, as demonstrated by my reputation and many people insisted for my election as a moderator. I as a mod can write moderator in my custom tittle, non mods cannot, proving my statuts and legitimacy
View attachment 3060544

If you're under 15 don't hesitate to send me dick pics in pm, it's an important part to assess your looksmaxxing potential often neglected, vbut it's crucial. no pedo aha. If you cute we can even meet up for some in person looksmaxxing supervision.
Feel free to reach out with any questions I'm all yours. It's essential to assess your looksmaxxing potential thoroughly, if you have a few cute slutty boy costume, it's even better, and I'm here to help with that. all of this for free :).

If you're a roastie over 15 and interested, I offer a looksmaxxing coaching program starting at $500 per month in btc, with payment required upfront. I'm not gonna scam you, I promise on Gandhi.

Best regards,
Manu le cock
Only mod that has real power is @moredatesmorerapes

• +1
Only mod that has real power is @moredatesmorerapes
Hey guys!
I'm glad to be a part of the new mod team. I know I'm only a greycel but I believe that I understand the forum well, and I've been lurking since 2003. Feel free to DM me if you need any help! Especially if you're a cute underage femboy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and poopoohead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back