I'm officially a 27 year old dateless khhv now

suicide-gun-ken-park-hq8a5glign61jcdq.gif
gonna be me in a couple years :hnghn:
 
gelukkige verjaardag broski
Ik weet al wie je bent bhai, ik heb je gemist. :D En bedankt haha, was eigenlijk al paar dagen eerder maar postte er nu over. :p
 
I’ll find you a good paki woman to fuck you today BHAIi it willl happen and they will Accept the truecel and take his BPC in their pussies or die by stoning.
When can I qualify as BPC? Also I let you get away with the p word this time bhai. Good vibes only~~~!
 
26 yo khhv checking in. im going to surgerymaxx this year canthoplasty and rhino.
i am thinking of limb lengthening surgery. im a 6'1 subhuman manlet but could get to 6'5 w limb lengthening. the side effects are fat embolism, never being able to walk again, blood clots and worst of all, death. i am not sure if limb lengthening surgery is a good risk reward ratio.
That sucks man, as a fellow 5'10' manlet I can relate to your manletism. And yeah I also need a better eye area as well as a rhinoplasty in order to "ascend", but I won't do it. I'll just continue to rot.
 
Have some sex then
I must do it the right way a la get married as per Islamic traditions. But easier said than done, we already had this convo before so you know what I mean.
 
You are like top 0.1% if it comes to virginity, mirin your purity
Thanks bhai, indeed sometimes I feel as pure as a child but then I realize I got my dick in my hand and I'm whacking it mercilessly to some scat porn.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11127
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Aren't u light skin, dark looks, pashtun in the UK??
No I’m not Pashtun. I am not light skin. I am medium dark. And no I got zero looks.
 
Let's meet up and go ER as birthday party.
 
26 yo khhv checking in. im going to surgerymaxx this year canthoplasty and rhino.
i am thinking of limb lengthening surgery. im a 6'1 subhuman manlet but could get to 6'5 w limb lengthening. the side effects are fat embolism, never being able to walk again, blood clots and worst of all, death. i am not sure if limb lengthening surgery is a good risk reward ratio.
jfl at LL at 6'1 just get lifts you can get away with 3 inch lifts at that height bhai
 
jfl at LL at 6'1 just get lifts you can get away with 3 inch lifts at that height bhai
stop coping. 3'' is giga noticeable. its ogre if u heightmaxx that much
 
I have a Paki friend. Shes from Karachi. Shes also looking to get you married. I can hook you up with her if you want😳

P.s. you have to be above average face wise tho or at least average💀
 
I have a Paki friend. Shes from Karachi. Shes also looking to get you married. I can hook you up with her if you want😳

P.s. you have to be above average face wise tho or at least average💀
Be honest, she’s already racked up a bodycount hasn’t she? What is her ethnic background? Muhajir? Also, game over because I’m ugly. 😂
 
Be honest, she’s already racked up a bodycount hasn’t she? What is her ethnic background? Muhajir? Also, game over because I’m ugly. 😂
No bro. Shes virgin. She is pashtoon
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost

Similar threads

J
Replies
36
Views
144
Jhskow
J
T
Replies
35
Views
162
optimisticzoomer
optimisticzoomer
shandingo
Replies
17
Views
171
Celt
Celt
fantom0726
Replies
20
Views
143
carvxx
carvxx
notrq
Discussion KHHV
Replies
30
Views
81
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top